so i joined eharmony.. seems dead?

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 30 guests

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:08 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Ok, so a friend of mine talked me into checking out eharmony, since he said match uses income as a way to separate/filter choices for women lol.. and he had success on there. Also told me how women on these sites are more serious than users of free stuff like tinder etc.

Well after a few minutes setting my profile up, only got like 7 matches.. and all like 4-7. Pretty horrible imo. Anyone ever use these pay sites? are you not able to just search via area? I mean i think the questionnaire crap sucks if thats all its gonna show you is people you similar to.

I tried messaging the 2 decent looking girls, and it gave me a "xxx has left, but we are still finding you matches" blah blah.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:27 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

tekryder my friend, I would recommend using online as a tool to come up with inner game. Pickup from online should be free and if you get pressured to pay I would recommend keeping the money to go to places you like and finding women that would enjoy what you like.

what things do you say to the girls? if not try talking to the higher of the 4-7 and just befriending them.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:58 pm 
Dedicated Member

Yea... after a few years being on and off, I would honestly stay away from Match/eHarmony unless you're looking for marriage. Even then it's gonna be hard to find a girl you're attracted to enough to marry on there. Stick to free dating apps and cold approaching.

Not only that, nowadays photos are so easily manipulated. I am starting to hate online dating bc I have met tons of women that photograph like models and then they are overweight or just had good angles on their face.

It also has something to do with your area... where do you live? The city I live has a large military/Hispanic (family) influence..

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:06 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

sorry i didnt reply sooner. Yeah gave it a few days and more results showed up, mostly 4-7s at most lol.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:12 pm 

Tinder.

Why eHarmony?

Tinder is where everyone is. Fish where the fish are!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:30 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Tinder.

Why eHarmony?

Tinder is where everyone is. Fish where the fish are!
also plentyoffish is another online dating site

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:03 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Ok, so a friend of mine talked me into checking out eharmony, since he said match uses income as a way to separate/filter choices for women lol.. and he had success on there. Also told me how women on these sites are more serious than users of free stuff like tinder etc.

Well after a few minutes setting my profile up, only got like 7 matches.. and all like 4-7. Pretty horrible imo. Anyone ever use these pay sites? are you not able to just search via area? I mean i think the questionnaire crap sucks if thats all its gonna show you is people you similar to.

I tried messaging the 2 decent looking girls, and it gave me a "xxx has left, but we are still finding you matches" blah blah.
Be careful of online dating, you can know about the dating site reviews first, and then select an appropriate dating site. If you are a middle-aged man, you can have a look at the following a few sites. over 40 dating sites:datingsitesforover40.com ,
over 50 dating sites:50plusdatingsite.com ,
older dating sites:olderdatesites.com

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:10 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

Be careful of online dating, you can know about the dating site reviews first, and then select an appropriate dating site. If you are a middle-aged man, you can have a look at the following a few sites. over 40 dating sites:datingsitesforover40.com ,
over 50 dating sites:50plusdatingsite.com ,
older dating sites:olderdatesites.com
Rick is right, online dating is a deep water, it is a good way to learn more about the dating site before you join,
There are many niche among the online dating industry, you should know more of them like:
over 70 dating
black senior dating
over 60 dating