Need good Facebook openers!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I have been getting a lot better with direct approaches in the last year and I got over my approach anxiety. Now I would like to try something new, and that would be opening girls I don't know over facebook. Does anyone know good facebook openers? =)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:14 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Facebook is really difficult, to be honest. You're going to need to have some great social value and excellent pictures. Decent looking women are used to getting random creepers add them with typical lines like, "you look really familiar" or just "hey what's up". You really need to attract them on the most basic shallow level to have a shot.

The good part , obviously, is that pretty much every girl has facebook so your options are limitless. I would just be careful about addings hundreds of girls as friends and letting that show up in your news feed. Nothing screams "thirsty creep" like a guy who has 50 new female FB friends in the past 24 hours.

In all honesty, PoF and OKCupid are better. At least the women on those apps are expecting guys to reach out to them.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Good point, it would look bad to have her see I recently added a lot of girls. Social value shouldn't be a problem, I have quite a lot of fun and interesting pictures. I'm an athlete and a member of my country's national representation, and we travel a lot to competitions. And I also work with children and train them. From my experience girls really like that.

What I really need are some funny openers! I realize that good looking girls probably get a lot of messages from random guys. I need something funny to distinguish myself from all the others who are sending them PM's.

I was thinking about using the alien text opener: "Aliens are coming to abduct all the good looking sexy ass people! You will be safe, I'm just texting to say goodbye"

I have a lot of success with this one, but it's usually when texting girls I meet in person and got their numbers. I never tried it on a girl I don't know :/

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:31 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Idk man I'm not big on using openers like that on girls you don't even know. It's too obviously a pickup line and in my experience when you open like that over the internet to a stranger, they don't respond well. It's like that whole, "you look like you take forever to get ready" opener someone on here claimed was gold. I tried it and it got me nowhere.

Lines like that work better when you've already been talking to someone. It's a good restart text to kindle a conversation. For an online opener it's better to just either be direct with a "hey how's it going!" or a "why do you look so familiar haha" or something like that. Just my experience though, your mileage may differ. :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

one of my very close friends bangs 2-4 new girls a week all from opening on facebook. i'm currently analyzing what he does so i can mimic it. he's always adding new girls facebook works great when you know what you are doing and ar calibrated.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:14 pm 
English Muffin

you- you i'm confused...
her- why?
you- because I have been online for 2 mins and you still haven't said hi! how rude ;)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

This is merely the data I will be obtaining just about everywhere. Thank you to your website, I recently register your website. It is a great website. inches. Crawley Accountants