My Ultimate Guide to Online Dating

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Wassup guys! This is part 1 of 3 of my definitive guide to online dating. I hope you like it and I will be posting more as soon as I write it!! In the meantime my fingers are beading but I hope it was worth it...

Without a doubt, this is the definitive guide to online dating. I have written this step by step system to help other guys who may be experiencing the same type of frustration with online dating that I have in the past. The information contained in this guide will turn an average frustrated chump into a ladies man that is dating the hottest women on the internet in just a few short hours! If you follow the instructions I present here I can virtually guarantee your success with internet dating…

It does matter what you look like or how much money you make or even what kind of car you drive. The information contained within this guide will arm you for war. A war that other guys without this information won’t even be competing in. After you prepare for battle with this information you will squash other men like ants and consistently pull the hottest women on the internet with little to no effort at all on your part…

Sound too good to be true? It has taken me 10 years of back breaking research and experimentation to come up with this system. I have written it with NO-FLUFF so that you can be on your way to dating the internet’s hottest women in no time at all. I was tired of suffering and fighting a losing battle so I developed this system to win. It helped me immensely and it can help you too!

If you are serious about meeting and dating the hottest women on the internet and completely transforming your love life then read this guide to the very end and make that dream a reality!!
The bottom line is that this system works and I am giving it away to you completely for free now. So grab a cup of coffee or a Red-bull and let’s dive right in now…

Online Dating Synopsis:
What Are The Major Factors Preventing Your Success?
And How To Blow Right Through Those Barriers…

Here is a unpleasant surprise; Online dating is rigged for you to lose. It’s not your fault. It’s just the way the system has been setup and it’s a numbers game just like real life; but even worst – everyone is a picky “10” behind the computer. Without this system there is a lot of competition out there on online dating sites, but with this system there really is no competition at all…
Let’s take a look at the game we’re playing, and what’s preventing us from winning and how to blow right through those barriers!!

Part I: Why You Are Frustrated With Online Dating
The Top 5 Reasons Why Girls Don’t Wrote You Back

Reason 1: Inactive Profiles – The truth is that online dating sites rarely if ever trim or prune their user databases. It’s in their best interest to have as many “users” as possible so that they can sell their expensive ad space and recruit new users to sign-up for their monthly subscription services.

This way when you perform a search the site looks extremely popular and heavily visited. After all who wants to use a dating site with minimal activity? The dating sites want you to feel like a kid in the candy store and this is accomplished by showing you lots and lots of beautiful eye candy! Even if it’s been sitting on the shelf for years collecting dust…

Once you make an account on any dating site your profile is there forever, unless you manually tell them to remove it. Online dating sites are littered with thousands of profiles of women who 1) setup a profile on a whim for some attention but have long since given up on online dating and 2) tried online dating for a while and either found someone and stopped using the site or ran far away from the computer due the huge amount of creepy and sexually explicit email messages she may have received during her stint on the sites and 3) fake profiles that are put there by the dating sites themselves to look more popular than they really are and to appear to have more attractive members…

In either case “in-active” profiles will NOT write you back because they are not checking their messages. I know this is fairly obvious to most, but I just had to point this out because some people are just not aware of this, and that’s exactly how the online dating sites want it to be. As a matter of fact the sites make it damn near impossible to tell which profiles are active online and which ones aren’t. It’s very easy to send messages to “in-active” profiles because we have no way of really knowing how long those users have been “off-line”.

The dating sites use confusing terms like “Active over 3 weeks” which really means “this chick hasn’t logged-in for over 6 years!” That’s if they display this information at all. To combat messaging “in-active profiles” be sure to search for users that have “Been active recently”. Preferably message only women who have logged in within “24” hours or a “day” or “two” at the most. That way you know the profiles you are messaging are active and you have a chance of that prospect actually emailing you back!

Messaging girls that are in-active if even for a few weeks is a complete waste of your time. Instead take the time when you perform a search to only spend your time messaging women that are active and serious about their online dating AND login to the site often… It’s with those active users that you stand the best chance of getting a meaningful reply…

Reason 2: Your Profile Photos Suck – Let’s say that your message actually made it in front of real “human eyes” and that your message title is being displayed in her inbox. There is nothing that will kill attraction quicker than bad profile photos attached to your email. A STELLAR profile photo is the single most important thing in your online dating arsenal! You cannot ignore this vital aspect of internet dating; it’s too important!! So make every effort here to produce kick-ass quality profiles photos at any cost!!!

The same way you and I are attracted to a pretty face and hot bodies so are women. Let’s face it. We are all biologically wired to want to mate with the hottest members of the opposite sex; either male or female. When it comes to online dating we have a ton to choose from! And so do they…

Even mediocre looking girls become very choosy when they are bombarded on a daily basis with emails from guys just like you who want to take them out on a date. Naturally they have become very selective of whom they respond to and your online dating profile photos make it or break it for you.

Simply put you need to do whatever you can to look as good as possible online. I want you to think about this for a second. What do girls go through on a daily basis to make themselves as hot as possible when they go out? Lots of make-up, curve enhancing clothing, fake nails and a laundry list of other “tricks” to look hotter than they really are. So don’t feel bad for a second about going through great lengths to look your best in your profile photos too. It will make a huge difference in your success rates.

I don’t care how good you “think” you look – take better photos and look even better! It’s that important…

This guide will go into great lengths of how to look your best in your profile photos a bit later. But for now take away this vital piece of information – “You need to do whatever it takes to look as good as you possibly can in ALL your profile photos!” There are no shortcuts or ways around this…

Having more photos online does NOT bring you more value. Use only the very best photos you have and no more. Get girls to rate your photos or use a “Hot or Not” photo voting service to determine which of your dating profile photos are the best and use only those. Your success rate with online dating will sky-rocket when you look your best and present that image to the world to see!!

Avoid using any photos of yourself that are less than stellar and your success rates will go up 10-fold. I guarantee this!!

Reason 3: Your Online Dating Message Are Garbage – Besides bad photos this is the #1 reason your messages are not being replied to! Think about this for a second. You are a hot girl. Every guy on the internet wants you so they are messaging up a storm like crazy! Imagine over the span of a few weeks (or months) how many messages from horny guys you will have read. Obviously at some point it becomes really clear what messages are worth replying to and which ones aren’t worth a second look. Girls are much more of an expert on the subject of good introduction messages than you are!

I know you think you are being clever by sending a copy and paste messages. But the truth is that girls can sniff these out these crappy messages from a mile away and they absolutely kill any chances you have with her IMMEDIATELY! Similarly a message that is to short, generic, and boring can have an equally negative impact on her…

If you want to succeed with online dating and get replies you have to send quality messages. This means carefully picking your targets and sending QUALITY messages worthy of a reply. Take the time to carefully read their profiles and make comments specific to them. Create emotion in your messages and keep it light hearted. Make it obvious that you are a guy that has taken the time to “get to know them” and are worthy of a reply…

I know what you are thinking “this will take a ton of time” and you’re right! But – at the end of this guide I will mention a secret tool that will make writing heartfelt custom messages a thing of the past and reduces the effort to just 1-click and a few seconds. So stay tuned…

But we will discuss *that* secret weapon later in this guide. For now just take away the fact that boring “copy and paste” and short/generic messages like “Hi. How was your weekend?” just don’t work! If you want to increase your success with online dating send quality messages on a regular basis and do it consistently!! Good quality messages combined with killer profile pics will significantly increase your success with online dating so take the time to nail these factors! Trust me it’s worth it..

Reason 4: Your Headline Sucks Donkey Balls – This is something worthy of consideration for sites that allow headlines. Your message is only as good as it’s presentation on the outside. I know this is shallow but such is life. To get your email opened, you need to present it like a shiny gift wrapped present and make it sing to its recipient. You can do this with the headline. Take the time to write a really catchy headline and watch how many more times your message will get read.

You want to use something that really gets their attention. Try to think outside the box here. Use a headline that creates emotion. Don’t sound like all the other guys on the date sites. Go big or go home! If your headline doesn’t grab their attention your message may not even get read and all your efforts up until this point have been for nothing! So stop, breath, and THINK of a killer headline to use that shocks and motivates the reader in a significantly meaningful way to ensure that your messages gets opened and read!

Later on in this guide I will go into great detail about writing catchy headlines that get read. But for now take away the fact that your headline/subject is the most important sentence or two in your message because if it fails your entire approach fails! If you want to succeed with online dating make sure your headlines really stands out and force your reader to read what you wrote! Headlines can make a huge difference in your overall online dating success…

Reason 5: You Sound Like a Needy Little Wimp In Your Profile – You cannot overlook the importance of having a kick ass profile. If you have done everything right up until this point you have a chance of the girl you wrote to taking the time to take a look at your profile and maybe write you back if she likes what she sees. This means your profile photos didn’t scare her off, and your headline and message peaked her interest enough for her to investigate you a bit further. You haven’t scared her off yet!!

The profile page is where most guys who haven’t failed in the first step fail in the second. One word or phrase out of place and your message will be deleted and you’ll never hear back from her. Women are extremely judgmental when it comes to men on online dating sites and the slightest thing out of place will blow any chance you might have had with her… Most women think guys online are “crazy psychos” to begin with so don’t do anything to make her think you belong in that category!!

Here is an important piece of advice; Less is more! Women don’t have the time to read a long ass profile pages and the truth is they really don’t care that much for you yet to read your life story anyway. Keep is short, sweet and to the point. Sound like you have confidence and options (other girls) and don’t give away all your secrets just yet; make them work for it – it’s more fun that way. Actually writing less can be extremely helpful as it leaves her guessing and wanting more… This is a good thing for you!!

Later in this guide I will go over in detail what it takes to write a winning online dating profile. But for now take away the fact that your profile needs to shine like a diamond in a sea of “shit” if you want to land the hottest girls on the internet, or even just the so-so ones. Take the time to experiment with your profile and modify it until it pulls! I will show you how later, but for now make sure your profile doesn’t stink or wreak of “neediness” if you want to receive decent replies from the hot “most desirable” women.

Remember: You are a man of abundance and options when you are online – So sound like it in your messages and make this subtly clear in your profile too. Notice I said BE SUBTLE! Going overboard on this will kill your chances. Just sprinkle in a pinch of confidence into your profile and you will be golden!

If you have made it this far, I want to take a moment to congratulate you! You have taken a step that most guys will never know about and this already puts you far ahead of most of the competition. So far we have taken a look at why most guys fail with online dating. Now that we know what the obstacles are let’s look at how to blow right through those to get the “gorgeous” girls we really want!!

>> To Be Continued <<

Click here to read my 12-Step "No Fluff" Guide That I should Be Charging Bank For!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks Kug.. Working on part 2 as we speak... Putting my all into it. Got some really great content coming for you guys!! :)

Click here to read my 12-Step "No Fluff" Guide That I should Be Charging Bank For!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I hope part II gets a little more love! Here it is... enjoy!!

Part II: Time To Improve
The 3-Step Formula For A Kick-Ass Online Dating Profiles
That Will Have The Hottest Women Chasing You!!

Step 1: Mindblowingly Amazing Profile Photos – As we mentioned earlier in this guide having kick-ass, “way above average photos” is your keys to the kingdom; so you cannot skimp on this vital step! Do whatever it takes to produce amazing photography that makes you look better than your best. I don’t care if you think the techniques I am about to explain make you look “fake” or somehow “not real” because if your photos don’t impress online you will get not get a 2nd chance; so don’t under estimate the powers of a good profile photos; they will make or break you…

I want you to think about for a moment the great lengths that women go through in order to look as hot as they do when they go out on a date. Have you ever woken up next to a girl in the morning and wondered how she could be the same girl you went to bed with the night before? The answer is lots of make-up and preparation! Most of what you are seeing is a lie! Think about it…

Her boobs are not that big! She is wearing a push up bra or has had breast implants to look that good. Her hair is not really that long, she is wearing hair extensions AND it’s not even that color! Yes; your girl’s hair is died and fake and she isn’t a real blonde either. By the way, those are not her real nails either. She spent the afternoon getting acrylics applied and her fake nails painted at the nail salon to look better than she naturally does. She even wears high heels to appear taller than she really is, makeup to appear younger, and stalkings to appear as if she has a better shape to her body than she really does!

I can go on and on about the tricks women use to look better than they do naturally for hours, but I don’t want to bore you to tears. The point is that women go out of their way to present themselves in the best possible light and you need to do so as well if you want to win. So don’t feel bad for a second at the techniques that I am about to share with you… Love is war so prepare for battle!!

Tactic 1: Grab a Hot Girlfriend and Go Shopping – You need to look your best in your photos and clothes make the man. I don’t care how broke your ass is. If you want to succeed with women you need to look your best and you can get 1/2 way there by dressing the part. No matter how much it costs buy 2-3 really kick ass outfits that fit you well. If you need to have clothes altered then do it. They need to fit right! This will go a long way in making you look more attractive to the opposite sex. Clothes are extremely important to most women and they will take notice. So take the time and spend some money to buy threads that make you look like a million bucks! Especially your shoes and invest in a nice watch. This will go a long way; buy a fake Rolex if you have to but get one that looks really sharp with your new outfits…

Tactic 2: Get Professional Photos – You heard me right! I am not talking about photos you took yourself with a cell phone in the bathroom mirror but real professional photos taken by real photographer with a good camera and lighting. Remember those clothes you just bought? It’s time to put them on and call a photography company listed in your area or check Craigslist for a professional photographer in your area. They are not as expensive as you might think and someone that knows what they are doing with a high-end camera can make you look absolutely amazing, and this is what you need to be really successful online!

I am serious here. Do not skip this step! Buy some killer clothes and hire a professional photographer to shoot you in them! They will use good lighting to accentuate your best features, and show off your best angles. This is why you are paying a professional photographer and it’s worth it! I guarantee that no selfie taken with your iPhone is going to look as good as what a professional can do with a $7000.00+ camera, so sack up and get some professional photos done. You will look better and you’ll get more dates online… Is getting laid worth the extra effort? I should mention that a good tan goes a long way too so get your ass to the beach or pool ASAP!

Tactic 3: Photoshop the Shit Outta’ Them – Yes! You heard me right! I want you looking your best no matter what – better than your best actually. The pimp clothes from earlier combined with your professional photos (and tan) get you half way there but Photoshopping your photos gets you the rest of the way there!

If you have been living under a rock and don’t know what Photoshop is, then let me explain. It is a photo editing software for the Mac and PC that can be used to “retouch” photos. There is a lot of controversy about it lately because so many young girls are trying to look like models in magazines who are all fake and Photoshopped and cannot possibly look that good in real life. Every photo in every magazine is retouched to look better than they really do and its tuff to measure up in real life… And yes – the guy’s in magazines are retouched too; so don’t feel bad about it!!

This is what America expects for beauty these days and you have to play along or get left behind. You can find Photoshop retouching artists in-expensively online by searching Google for that service, or a job board like Odesk.com or eLance.com or even using a service specific to online daters like lookbetteronline.com.

Just do a search – there are tons of professional (and affordable) photo retouching services out there!! These professionals can airbrush away that ache, whiten those teeth, sculpt away that flab, make you taller and more ripped, and even give you a tan! I say go for broke and Photoshop the shit out of your photos to look better than your best because if you don’t you may not even get your foot in the door with these women online. So do what you gotta do to succeed! You are still the amazing “sweet” guy inside – don’t worry! Do what you have to do to win. Chances are she won’t even notice when the two of you actually meet but at least you will get that opportunity with this technique…

Tactic 4: Amazing Locations & Scenes – Besides having amazing photos that you look great in — the background scenery is equally as important. How many photos have you seen of someone taking a photo in their dirty bathroom in a stained mirror with water spots on it? Nasty! It’s low class and ghetto; don’t do it! Instead take the time to plan out your photos and take them in amazing locations that make them stand out from the rest…

If you have a good body and a tan take some photos on the beach or at the pool. If you know somebody with a boat, get some photos on the ocean! If you don’t know anyone with a boat rent one. Girls cream in their pants when they see a good looking guy on a nice boat. Do what you can to photograph near the ocean. It makes you look healthy, and like an outdoorsy person, and not some closet freak who doesn’t leave his “man cave”!

Get some good photos out and about on the town too. Having social proof is a good idea. You can shoot 1 photo of you with a group of pretty girls who look like they are with you but not your girlfriend. Other than that shoot some photos with your guy friends so you don’t look like a loner, and wrap it up with another photo of you in an action scene like riding a horse or jet-ski, and finally a picture with your parents or nephew to round you out so you look like a potential “family man”.

Good photos should make it look like you have a well-rounded life with people in it to succeed with online dating. When a girl is reading your profile, she is imagining what it would be like to be a part of your life. You do this through your words and photos. Make the photos paint the picture of what being a part of your life will be like for her. So they need to look fun and exciting! This is absolutely critical…

Take good photos in fun locations and make your life look interesting and filled with good people and adventure. This will draw hot girls to you like moths to a flame! This is very important…

Step 2: A Solid “Attention Grabbing” Profile – Once you have nailed your profile photos the next step is to write a kick ass profile that any girl will be insane to pass up! I will be honest. This may be the hardest part of online dating but is something that you have to push through in order to get the hottest girls online. Honestly it is going to take a bit of tweaking, experimentation and persistence to write a truly kick ass profile that gets women chasing you. I will give you some points and guidance here, but it’s important that you stick with this step as long as it takes to be successful with online dating. And constantly tweak for better performance…

There is a technique in selling called A/B testing. This means you test version 1 of your copy (your profile), record conversions (AKA: replies), and then test version 2. The secondary version has slight modifications made like headlines changed or entire paragraphs added or removed. The point is that you test both and see which one performs better, and then tweak the more successful version to pull (convert) even better. You do this consistently over time and your success will go up considerably…

If you are sending out messages, and are getting poor responses despite having kick ass photos, then chances are your profile is to blame. This is a surefire way to know your profile needs tweaking; If your current profile is not pulling the way it should then it may need to be completely re-worked from scratch – or take another approach. There is nothing wrong with replacing something that is broken!! Poor responses to messages you wrote can often be traced back to a weak profile…

If you profile is pulling, experiment on it, make some changes and see if your success rate (IE: message replies) goes up or down. Continue to tweak or experiment until you feel you have squeezed every last bit of juice out of your words (copy) and you will be good to go; pulling the hottest women online that other guys can only dream about….

Unfortunately there is no one size fits all technique for everyone, so I will give you some basic pointers to get you going on the right path to constructing a really kick ass online dating profile.

Tactic 1: Don’t Tell Her Your Life Story – She’s not interested in your enough yet to read about what scared you as a child and how you became the “manly” man you are today. There is no need to tell her everything before you even speak on the phone. Save something interesting for the actual date! Have her work at it…

The truth is most women have a very short attention span. They read a lot of messages from guys just like you and don’t have the time to read a novel. You profile might be the 10th she’s read that day alone. So keep it short and sweet. I have actually found that shorter profiles that tell less about you can be far more successful than the “novel” approach which just gives her to much ammunition to shoot you down!

Remember it just takes one word or phrase out of place and she will close your page and never respond to your dating message. So don’t give her fuel for her fire. Keep it short, to the point and sweet. Leave the best stuff for the phone call and the eventual date. You want to peak her curiosity, not sell her on yourself. That will happen naturally through the course of developing a relationship, so don’t push it to far here.

Just tell her enough to make the point that you are a man that’s worth her while, and a cut above the rest of the other losers on the dating site. You are a man worth knowing and exude that confidence through your profile without going too far. Women like a confident man but going overboard will make you look cocky and will blow you right out of the water. Keep your profile fun, entertaining short and sweet, and don’t give away all the best parts! Save that for the phone call and eventual relationship…

Tactic 2: You Sound Like An Insecure “Needy” Little Wimp – Nothing will send a girl running faster than you sounding like a needy little wimp in your profile. If a girl even thinks for a moment that if she gives you an opportunity you will chase her like a little puppy then it’s over for you! You will absolutely kill attraction and most normal girls hate this type of “weak” guy when it comes to boyfriend material. It’s different for insecure women who want you in their life as their “gay best friend” but this is not the role you want to play here! This guide is for men who seduce the hottest women online and that man is you. So don’t lose sight of this!

Some things that just don’t go over well in profiles is the overly romantic and soft crap. Save this for the 2nd or 3rd date at least. Women want a “real man”. Not a soft, desperate “push-over” who they can control. A well written profile should be written with confidence (although not cocky) and with some subtle humor but not a clown. I know all women say they want a man that will make them laugh, but it’s not your job to play the clown in your profile. Hint that you have a sense of humor, and save the jokes for the phone call and eventual date! Humor will go a long way but don’t go too far with this…

Tactic 3: You Sound Overly Cocky or Full of Shit – Let’s face it; everyone lies online a little bit – Even you! Women can smell bullshit from a mile away. Especially online when everyone is going out of their way to make it sound like they are God’s gift to women. Avoid this trap at all costs! Girls know when you are trying too hard to make a good first impression and it can come off fake or try hard – so just don’t do it!

Instead take another approach. The key to writing a winning online dating profile is to project real confidence, success, motivation and goals in life, as well as abundance and options! You are more attractive to a woman in a sexual way if you can show her that you have your life together, are going places, and already have women in your life. Nobody wants a desperate loaner! Remember: You are this girls “fantasy man” and you need to live up to that roll. There is nothing more attractive to a woman than her knowing you have options; IE a man other girl’s want. This is why rock stars and celebrities are so desirable to women; because other women want them!

Remember when writing your profile that “you” are the prize and not her. You are confident but not cocky. You are funny but now a clown. You may not be rich but you have a future and you are going places in life. If you are a student you have “potential”. Women just want to know you’re not a loser and will be getting bigger and better as life goes on. Paint the picture of a successful confident man with a sense of humor and you will be miles ahead of the other guys who don’t get this concept!

Say what you have to say in your profile but be subtle and not too cocky. You don’t want to appear to be trying to hard or lying. Keep is short, simple and sweet. Show her that you have a sense of humor and are going places with your life, and that you have options, and the beautiful women will come flocking to you!!

Step 3: Your Likes & Interests – It’s important to correctly fill out your likes and interests as part of any successful online dating profile. Do NOT skimp on this section as this is vital for your success. This is the section where women are looking to make a bond with you. That can be for your mutual love of puppies, the rock band Aerosmith, surfing the perfect wave, or the last Stephen King book you read. Women want to know that you have similar interests as them and some substance. This can even make the difference whether girls write back to you or not. Sometimes a mutual love of “rocks” is the catalyst for a girl to take the chance and write you back!!

If you are looking for a nerdy girl that likes to play video games, then this is the place to list it. However, if I were you I would be careful with anything that makes you sound like a boy and not a man who will complete this girl’s fantasy. But on the other hand I want you to be honest here. After all you want to be dating a girl with similar interests so that the two of you can have fun together. So list your interests and passions realistically so that you can attract a woman with similar passions for long lasting happiness together…

That being said, there are a couple of sections that need to be paid “special” close attention to. The first is height! If you are a short man (under 6’) you may want to white lie a little about your real height and purchase height adjusting shoes. Most women want a tall man and it’s worth a small investment in shoes to add a little bit to your height if you are short. Beautiful women all wear heals and you don’t want them being taller than you!!

Next is the income section which is best just left blank. Too much and you are bragging, too little and you’re a loser. Money should not be a factor at this point anyway. Let her figure it out later…

Besides income, be sure to pay special attention to body type. If you have a little extra weight still pick “average” or “fit and toned”. As explained earlier everyone wants a fit mate, so if you need to make a few white lies on your physical appearance to get a date then do it. BUT get your ass to the gym and start eating right if you are out of shape. No amount of faking is going to change her mind when she really meets you — so look your best!

At the end of the day you want to use your interests and likes section to sound like a fun and well-rounded guy with a variety of interests and likes that make you sound like you have some education and culture. You know – someone she wants to spend time with and brag about to her friends!

Everyone wants to date someone with some “emotional depth” and this is the place to paint that picture of yourself! Take the time to accurately list and display your passions so that you can attract a female with similar interests for a solid long term relationship if that’s what you’re seeking..

>>TO BE CONTINUED<<

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Pretty good general stuff for online beginners. Did you ever finish part 3?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Part III: The Holy Grail of Online Dating:
How To Craft Killer Introduction Messages
That Will Blow Her Mind &
Get You Her Phone Number
In 1 Email Message!

I want to thank you for sticking with me this far. We are about to get into it. The holy grail of online dating – the introduction message! If you followed the steps previously laid out then you are ready to reach out and start plucking phone numbers from the hottest women on online dating sites of your choice!!

You are now ready to get phone numbers and eventual dates from the hottest girls online using my proven and fool-proof online dating system. This is the real deal! It has taken me ten years to develop the message writing techniques I am about to share with you here now and for free. So sit back and prepare to have your mind blown!

Let’s begin by talking about the difference between a good introduction message and a shitty one. My messages are so tight that I can get a phone number from the very first message I send! I can do this consistently, with many different women, and across a variety of different online dating sites. The reason is that I understand the difference between a well written message and total crap. My definition of a well written message is one that gets you a phone number on the first try AND results in the girl actually picking up her phone when I call or text!

The rest of this guide will go over in detail the formulas to craft your very own “high converting” messages that can be used on any of the online dating sites and with the hottest women online.
The Importance of a Good Headline In Your Messages
Makes All The Difference In the World!!

The very first thing to discuss before we go any further is you headlines. I do not want you to underestimate for a second how important this factor is. We discussed it earlier in this guide but I wanted to bring it up again to really hammer home. The headline (next to your profile photo) is the most important thing needed to get “right” in order to have your message opened and read!

If you headline fails to do its job, all that time you spent writing that nifty message is time wasted because it’s going right into the recycle-bin! So take the time to craft some really amazing headlines and your response rate will shoot up significantly!

Let’s dig into a good headline a little further. A well written headline should grab her attention. Hot women’s inbox’s are flooded with messages form guys just like you who want a piece of her. She has to scroll through dozens of messages to get to yours. The first thing that is going to draw her attention to you is your very best profile photo, which has been discussed to death earlier in this guide. The 2nd thing she will notice is your headline!

The 3-Step System For Writing Killer Headlines That Get Your Messages Opened and Read!!

The headline needs to grab her attention and illicit an emotional response! This is the interesting part. It doesn’t even have to be a positive emotion!! Just make her feel something and you have done your job to build curiosity. Many guys think they have to kiss up to a girl to get her to read your message. This could not be further from the truth. In reality all you have to do is 1) make her notice your message above all the other crap in her inbox and 2) open your message and begin reading it!

Step 1: Write a Headline that Elicits An Emotion – This is where you can get really creative. You can ask her if “she is serious” about a photo she posted on her page as she had to be drunk when she posted it! You can slightly make fun of her clothes or something silly but don’t insult her too much! Remember this is meant to be a gentle slap and not a punch to the face! Make her feel a little emotion (positive or negative) but not enough to piss her off! Other things that have worked well for me is slightly making fun of their pet or username…

Step 2: Write a Headline That Makes Her Curious — Another thing you can do to get her attention is to peak her curiosity. You know – show you are different than the other guys on this site and make her curious about you. Tell her “I noticed something about you that other guys miss” or “I just had to tell you…” and force her to open the message to understand what you are talking about. In addition to eliciting emotion, making her curious about you can be very effective!!

Step 3: Write a Headline That Is Custom For Her – One final thing that you can do to make your message really stand out from the rest is to customize it for the recipient. Maybe you can start off by saying “Sup USERNAME…” and mention her alias. Or call her by her “astrological sign” or even by her “hair color”. Any of these things can be used to grab her attention by mentioning something about her specifically so that your headline stands out. Wouldn’t someone get your attention if they called out your name! Do the same thing on the dating sites and watch as your success rate goes through the roof!

Crafting A Message That Melts Her Heart & Mind; An instant Phone Number On the First Message!!

This is where shit is about to get real. I am going to tell you my very own, closely guarded secrets for easily meeting and dating the hottest of the hot women online. If you followed every step this far then you are about to be enlightened…

This is the final step. The last (and maybe most important) piece of the puzzle. But without the other parts this piece doesn’t work. So if you jumped ahead I suggest you take a few steps back and follow the guide closely up till this point. If you skipped any steps at all or “half assed it” this step will not work as good as it can. So no cheating! Go back if you need to and do it right. And for the rest of you let’s dive right into it!

5 Closely Guarded Secrets To Getting a Women To Reply…
AND My Secret Weapon Finally Revealed!!!

The secret to getting women to reply with their phone numbers is to use psychology on them. I am referring to 1) the psychology of selling yourself and 2) the psychology that goes on between a man and a woman; let’s just call this attraction for now!

A lot of guys or so called experts will tell you that your introduction message should be short and to the point. I disagree entirely! I think your introduction message should be a 1/2 to 1 page or more! Crazy! Right? Wrong! Let’s think about it logically for the moment…

On an online dating site you only have 1 tool to convince a girl that you are they guy for her and that’s your “written words!” Obviously you can’t reach through the screen and physically talk to her at this point so you need to seduce her with your words. And trust me brother – there is going to be no seduction going on with a few words like “Wassup! How you doing today?” You have to think far more outside the box than that…

Secret 1: Use a “Yes Ladder” – So what do you write to illicit a positive response from a girl you never met and spike her emotions to get her into you? What techniques can you use? I like to start with a system that salesmen call a “Yes Ladder”. This is a series of questions that you ask a person that ALWAYS result in her answering YES! You can start off by asking several of these right in a row to get her saying “yes-yes-yes!”.

By her “agreeing” in her mind, you now seem to “get her!” You already connected and it’s just your first paragraph! Good job… Keep this going by sprinkling additional “yes” questions through-out your letter. At the very end when you ask for her phone number, she is going to be trained already to say “Yes!” Trust me – this is a killer tactic and it works!!

Secret 2: Make Her Understand That You Know What It’s Like For Her – This one is huge too, and another principal of selling that works really well on girls! Make it immediately obvious to her that you understand what it’s like to be a beautiful girl on an online dating site. You can let her know that it must suck having to read dozens of messages from boring guys all asking the same lame questions. You can also tell her that it must get really old being kissed up to by “needy guys” or having to deal with the overly aggressive “horny jerks” that are talking about banging on the first message. This is disgusting to most women and a total turn off – but YOU get her!!

If you let her know that you understand what it’s like to be her, then you have demonstrated that you understand “the game” and “her world”. And if you’re a part of her world, and far more “in tune” than all the other “losers” on this site, then you must be a guy worth getting to know; because you are at her level! Make a girl understand that you see her world for how it is and she will have mad respect for you and will want to know if you are as amazing as of a guy as she thinks you might be!! We know that you are!! Remember this – hot girls date above their level and not below!

Step 3: Customize Your Message – This is a huge one guys! NO!! You can NOT get away with sending garbage “copy and paste” emails. Women spot this a mile away and it kills any chance of success you may have had with this girl if they detect it. So don’t do it! I know it takes a lot of time to write 1-off custom messages but it’s an absolute requirement for you to be successful! This girl has to think you are only interested in her and that you took the time to read her profile and write her a meaningful message. If you can mention specific things that she wrote about in her profile you are gaining many points by being the guy who “appreciates her” rather than the guy who “rushes in” and tries to trick her with a “canned” message like every other guy…

Take the extra time it takes to customize each and every message you send significantly by mentioning things from her profile. Refer to her by her username or astrological sign. Mention something about her “pet” or “children”. These are 2 subjects women will talk about to no-end and that’s just what you want!

But keep the questions to a minimum – re-phrase them as comments. I will tell you why in a second. For now just make sure the bulk of your message was written for them and can NOT be mistaken for a “copy n’ paste” message! Custom messages are the key to success… I know it takes more time to write custom messages but I will show you a secret tool I use to reduce this time ten-fold in just a moment!!

Step 4: Don’t Ask To Many Questions – This one is huge too! Many women check their dating sites from their phone while on break from work or school and don’t have time to reply to a lot of meaningless questions. So don’t ask meaningless questions! Instead make a lot of general comments. Just talk. She will correct you if you are wrong. But a woman likes a man with confidence who can make statements and NOT take up a lot of her time answering the same boring questions. She will respect you for it…

Just think how boring it is when someone asks you the same question 100x. This is exactly what is happening when you ask it too! Because trust me, you are not the only one asking the same lame questions! The real trick here is to ask the only 1-question that counts. “What’s your phone number and when can I take you out?”

Step 5: My Mind Blowing Awesome SECRET Weapon: It takes a ton of time to write these messages by hand. I know it! I have done it before and I know it works. But it’s also like a 2nd job because it can take 5 hours or more a day or more writing these highly detailed and well thought out messages one by one by hand. Nobody said that online dating was easy. But that was yesterday! The game changed for me and it’s about to for you as well!

I started using a software program called “Online Dating Genie” that automates the daily grind of online dating by combining the 5 largest dating sites into 1 interface — so it’s convenient and easy to use. It also automatically messages as many girls as I want it to by itself and it sends them highly detailed custom messages written for them based on specific information taken directly from their profile.

You can find more about it at http://online-dating-genie.com. It has totally changed the way I date online. It saves me a ton of time and my response rate has gone through the roof because now I have a tool that works 24×7 to get me dates and it works without a break using all the tools and techniques I laid out in this guide. It’s definitely worth checking out if you are serious about your online dating…

By using the principles laid out in the guide and combining it with the power of a very powerful software application I have been able to completely transform my dating life. I am dating hotter women now than ever before and it’s easier than it’s ever been for me. Try these techniques out for yourself and I think you will agree that this success can be replicated!!

Wrapping Things Up;
Go Get ‘Em Tiger!!

I know how frustrating online dating can be. It was a ball breaking experience for me as well for many years until I figured things out. I am not saying that this is the only way of going about it, but this is what worked for me!

Feel free to change things up to fit your style and personality as you see fit, but if you are just starting out with online dating then follow this guide pretty closely and you will be able to mimic the same type of success I relish in on a daily basis!

Trust me – this stuff really works… Now go out there and sleep with some beautiful women for me! If this guide has transformed your love life like it has mine please message me as I would love to know all about it. Take care and happy hunting fella’s!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Pretty good general stuff for online beginners. Did you ever finish part 3?
Just posted it now...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I've done a lot of paid A/B testing. Snuck a few fake profiles in the mix just to see what the fucking problem was. I'll get to that in a second.

Back in the days when Badu didn't rape hotornot of everything it was good for and run all the customers off (now it's a bunch of empty profiles and cherubs) you could just turbo through proles and check them off y/n if you wanted to meet them. No frills. No explanations. Just straight to the point. "Do you want to meet me?" I'd get pages of hot tail, that would find me, chat, escalate. All of it. I admittedly did have some good pictures back then. Now your pictures have to be high def, not just some selfie, because back then that was pretty much all anyone could post. But that's not the real problem. The problem now is like you said, guys are lowering their standards more and more and girls that I would deliberately sit chairs away from at a club, aren't inclined to respond as a test.

Hotornot was probably the most charged easiest dating site out there as far as I'm concerned. You didn't have to have a divinely humorous line that wasn't just "hello" Like it ought to be. Like it is IN REAL LIFE. I've had plenty of good hits on Zoosk, but for one reason or another I couldn't follow through. One girl that wanted to move in with me from Wyoming. I had to put the brakes on that. She was hot though.

I loaded up a profile of some picture I pulled of GQ mag and didn't put too much into the profile, just to test on 'extreme good looks alone'. Nada. It was just as tepid as before pretty much: alot of cherubs. Moms of 8 in trailer parks and shit. Right now I'm homebound and I've got the dough to burn through these sites so I'm playing every angle. And there are a alot of really bored HB4s and 5s on Zoosk. Then it sways directly toward to other end of the spectrum: HB7's and 8s. There the in-betweens that you'd actually settle for are a "no show." I'm not sure what the reason for that is.

Initially on Zoosk and Match I was hit with a ton of scammers. They're easy to spot because they give away too much information up front with no resistance.

I'll get an occasional view from a girl who I wouldn't kick out of bed/would stay with, and they'll message back or play it 'coy' and repeatedly visit my profile but never answer anything I say.

What I want to know is who the hell is keeping their attention? I'm no slack when it comes to real game, getting attention, but I really think these girls just stay online to boost their self-esteem, because they really wouldn't make it out in the real world unless they jumped my bones to be honest. God the apprehension is through the fucking roof. What's a motherfucker gotta say to start a conversation these days? I mean

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

dp

Last edited by LeEndez on Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Actually more to the point: Who the hell is keeping their attention and not escalating or taking it to the next step? So these girls are on here. And they just fucking sit there. There is no mack-daddy guy that's keeping their attention or playing to her inner needs. OTHERWISE SHE WOULDN'T BE ONLINE ALL THE TIME. She'd be fucking him at his place. They're just antisocial bitches who sit online all day and shit-test guys. If she is carrying on a conversation it's just with some friendzoned chode.

The only believable girls that come on are like PUAHollywood mentioned - the ones that show up for a day or two and disappear. They find some guy, and I've seen this too. They deactivate their accounts so they can't be seen, lurk and wait for a 'catch' to show up. Then they activate and give you about a day to respond. If there is any apprehension in the timing or whatever of your response, they immediately unlike you deactivate and go back into the shadows again. You gotta watch out for these ones because they are watching you 24/7. Do not take it for granted that they 'liked' you. Those are also the ones that you really want to hop on to and be absolutely positive you're on your Ps and Qs, because this is akin to the 'all in baseball swing' - either you fucking nail it and knock it out of the ball park, or you whiff the ball completely.

Moreover though, I know there are exceptions to the rule, but like PUAHollywood said, there is and can be a huge-ass disparity between the perceived pool and the actual pool of available women. In all honesty I feel bad for the women who spend their time getting all that bogus "needy" attention as a result online, and then go into real life and realize they ain't a guy on the planet that would give her that much attention in real life. For us guys, going out into real life is the fucking refresher.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

very interesting topic, it will help me a lot, thanks man

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:37 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I like the idea, and you list very good points, however I think this guide will be good for people who already have a good sense of gaming and women. Not too suitable for beginners because it's too vague. If you want this to be helpful for everyone, I suggest you being more concrete about your suggestions. I think it would make this guide a lot better if you didn't just talk about how a good profile looks, or how a bad profile looks, or what your intro message should look like, etc... but you also gave examples like this:

Bad profile:

Wassup bitches? Not interested in shallow gold diggers. I fuck on first date, don't like it? Get the fuck off.

Bad profile #2:

I'm a sensitive guy and tired of all the shallow women so make sure you don't hurt me :) I'm a good guy and I will never cheat on you, or hurt your feelings. bla bla bla needy BS...

Okay profile:

I'm looking for more serious things, and I have well defined standards. If I message you, that means something caught my attention, take that as a compliment already. I have been in and out of relationships, one night stands, friends with benefits, however online is a new ground to me. I'm upfront, curious and adventurous and looking for the same in women.

Good profile:

Beautiful and intelligent woman wanted full-time. Duties include: having fun, being open to new adventures, being cute with a sense of humour. Payment is not money. Only motivated women wanted. You may or may not send your resume, I will contact you if I'm interested and will consider hiring only after personal interview.

I probably would be able to come up with a better profile if I really tried, but now I was just trying to convey the point that you should consider giving examples for most of the things you write. Because for the beginners, it might not be clear what's needy, or what's too cocky. If it were then they wouldn't need advice in the first place. This giving example thing would be essential at least for the intro message, since you bring up how important it is at least three times, but you never took the time to tell the poor blokes what would be too insulting, or what's not enough to evoke emotions and what would be good. This is crucial, as most guys who will read this are socially inept, and have absolutely zero, or very little clue.

Just my 2 cents, other than this, you raise very good points in your guide.

Peace,

In$tinct

Relationship guide: extended-relationship-guide-vt170687.html

http://wayoftheplayer.com/become-a-player/instinct

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:14 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Thanks for posting this PUAHollywood this is very helpful information!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

My pleasure! Hope you guys enjoyed it...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:17 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Great post! I will come back and read your followups when I have more time, PUAHollywood.

I had a huge problem with my photos once. I wasn't really a camera junkie, and had very few pics of myself where I looked my best in a good social setting. To top that off, I was in a new town for a new job without a lot of friends.

Going up snowboarding and asking some stranger to take pics of me was kind of awkward. Being I was even more shy than now (after I've been in the game for a few years).

I just went up to the mountain and took random pics around the lodge, by half-pipes, etc... Then went home... put on clean snowboarding gear, showered, and used a camera with a timer. Then photoshopped myself into the pics with other people, including HB10's, standing around in their snowboarding gear. Maybe "lying", but like Mystery said, "fake it till you make it". But just make it believable. LoL

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This is amazing!! Definitely a must read for anyone interested in online gaming.