Sydney night and day wing !

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » Meet Up & Wing » Australia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello ,
My name is Robin , I am in the Game since 4 month but alone , and now I need a wing , I am looking for someone like me who want to become very good , and to do a team of PUA !
If you are interested, just send me a message .
Thank .

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi Robin,I came in Sydney about 3-4days ago.I need a wing too so if you want we can meet to open sets and have fun.My worry is about my english level that is not so good,I will begin a english practice course next week,but I have not fear or problems to open a set.I played the game in Italy.I let you my number in MP
Cheers

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, I'm in the Sydney city and Bondi area. Is anyone still looking for a wingman? I have very limited experience and I'm wanting to build a solid Game.

Cheers!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah I'm still looking because I came In australia few days ago!I let you my number in MP now I'm a littler bit busy about the first steps to live here(at the moment I'm in a hostel).But I'm available to meet everybody for a day game session.The important thing is open open open sets to build a solid game for my opinion

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:59 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys if you're still interested. I'm available during the week. I started a few months ago. Leave me a pm

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Guys

My name is Vijay and I'm new to sydney I have gamed in the past and am down to go out to meet some new social circles ! I'm from london , is this still open ?

Thanks

Vijay

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:30 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hi im also interested in pua and love to enter into the social circle to pick up together, pls pm me guys

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, i've just recently gotten into the pick up game and was wondering if anyone wanted to try and sarge with me on daygame?
My level right now is beginner but i'm always willing to approach and learn
pm me

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys
Names Brad...

Western Sydney area..

I am keen to start using my skills with a wing also..
PM me and or reply..

Msg me also I am not worried just introduce and let's do this.. 0421084097

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:46 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys my name is Martin. I know some PUA stuff and live in Sydney area. We should game together and have fun. Send me a pm with your phone number :D :D

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 1:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Beginner here, working with the Stylelife academy. Need a wing as all my friends are lame and don't go out anymore. 31yo located in Sutherland Shire, willing to travel to city to practice. PM me if you're interested :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys my name is Richard, im pretty new to this, never been sarging before but i think im ready to go out and try, im willing to go to the city to sarge, so message me if u want. cheers

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys

I'm Fabre keen to go out sarging in Sydney and surrounding cities. Live down Wollongong but definitely would travel to go sarging with some experienced or non experienced pua's and AFC's. I'm new to the game but have picked women up in the past naturally.

Get in contact and lets get out there

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi Guys,

I am looking for fellow mates to hang out and do some fun daygame in Sydney. I have been daygaming since 3.5 years and recently returned to Sydney.
So yeah if anyone is keen to catch up that would be great! I am definitely keen to get to know a couple of you guys!

Text me 0434 137 585
or PM me.

Cheers guys.
Matt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey buddies,

I am studying at University of Sydney till December and I am around the campus and SPAM the whole week. Dont have to much experience in picking up girls but eager to catch up with some people and do some daygame around SPAM or nightgame on weekends.

You can contact me on 0468475377.

Cheers Marius