I fucked up bad, please don't make this mistake

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Miscellaneous

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi fellow studs,
It's a honor to have y'all suport and guidance. Well I did a really bad mistake. Was sleeping with an not attractive girl a 3.5 (im Used to 8's.) And boom she got prego. Honesty only did her cause I was being nice. But now I have a 1year son. She moved in my parents house with me. And i hate my life so much right now. honestly feel lifeless hopeless and sufer from hard depression. Even tho she knows we aren't a couple. She acts like it and secretly trys to be with me. As I cringe each time she enters a room. .. It's so bad I can't look her in the eye's. It's embrassing for me, all my friends seen me pull 8's and 9's and I have this 3.5 near me now with a bby. She coco blocks me when I meet new hot women. I noctied when do go out, I won't deny hard drugs, something I never done before. Not sure how to shake this off. Used to be soo happy full of life, just to be into business and making money. Now I'm giving up on life, and hurt myself when possible. Thought of joining the army to get away I'm not sure what to do? Any help studs, thanks ps man down!!!