Should I make a move on my friend?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Miscellaneous

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:19 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

My friend just moved back from another city and we've been hanging out a little bit.

I'm conflicted on whether to make a move or just keep the friendship intact.

Thoughts? Anyone make a move on a friend before?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Just keep hanging out with them, they'll let you know I guess

Commercial Painting

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:12 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Wow this is a revived old post anyway I will give you my 2cents..
The only possible way to make it work with a friend is if your friend like you...
Your friend is just a woman and she has the same weakness as all women have..she is not special or etc.
you probably over did yourself with validation and approval she won’t be into you. And she will never be.
And the worst you can do is fuck her when she is drunk or she is in her weak moments you will fell terrible and same to her.
So you you have a choice keep her as a friend or walk away.. there is plenty of women out there.

Or...
This might work sometimes..
Start from the scratch..ignore her..don’t validate yourself let her validate to you..
Don’t text communicate in any way unless there is. Lgetimate reason..
This is a do or die thing if this does not work walk away for good don’t come back begging again a couple months later.. you would be humiliating yourself and the little respect she has for you will fall bottom deep she won’t talk to you anymore or she will be using you just for favors and stuff like that.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yes, guys, try to convert your beautiful videos to mp4, this service is very convenient for this because I used it when I downloaded the video from the Internet. Cool, that takes up less space. Here it is https://www.videoconverter.com!