Stop being the nice guy

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Miscellaneous

Post subject: Stop being the nice guy
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey.

I have a problem. I'm always the nice guy who dosen't last in a relationship, or get one at all.

In my last attempted I dated a girl, but she din't feel the attraction that she wanted. But because I was so great she wanted to try and see if something developed.

And this is the problem alot of the times, It feels like I'm to nice, but for me it dosen't feel like I'm a wimp or a pussy, just my self.

Do you guys have any tips?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yep - stop being the nice guy :) You absolutely have to neg the girls and get them to qualify. Be more awesome then the rest of the guys. Do more kino, escalate, CREATE attraction, have freedom of the outcome. You don't care what she or anyone else thinks, you do things because you want to do them. I know that can be hard because I'm the same, but it can be learnt. It will feel a bit awkward in the beginning, but when you'll start seeing the results, it will all become worth it :)

Hope that helps a bit, do you have any specific questions?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:40 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Do what the last poster says. Except you don't really have to "neg," just make sure that you are confident in yourself. Doing so will place you ahead of 99.5% of men, especially in today's society believe me.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:42 pm 
The Grand Puba

OP, you're not defining what it means to be a "nice guy". IME, when I hear that a guy is a nice guy the problem is normally it's a guy that fails to be able to lead. He's the guy that says things like:

"I don't know, what do you want to eat?"
"I don't know, what do you want to do?"
"I don't know, what do you want to see?"
Even worse, they are the guys that will lay in bed with a girl who strips down to her bra and panties and he won't try anything because she says, "let's take it slow."

Once those type of things become repetitive then you will stop looking masculine and be labeled "a nice guy."

My advice...make sure you are taking the lead. Make sure she feels your sexual attraction to her.

Secondly, even though most will never admit it, women generally don't look for their equals. They look for a man that they can look up to (respect). So don't look to be her equal.