Chief's Guide to Outer Game

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 72 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:42 pm 

Click Here To Read This Free Guide

Last edited by Chief on Sat May 12, 2012 7:55 am, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:30 am 

Part II of my guide can be found here

Last edited by Chief on Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:46 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

wow chief u must of hadd some time on your hands man!
great post this is really going to help me alot!!

3) Those who make it happen

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:40 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Good Stuff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:55 pm 
Dedicated Member

Interesting ... is this like your own method, or are you inspired by other puas? It sometimes makes me think of Gambler.

Ambitious to be succesfull => Shyler

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:04 pm 
Dedicated Member

Well, I'm officially blown away.

Admittedly there is less obvious 60 influences than I had expected (discounting the SFT, of course), but it's all so awesome.

Thanks a ton, Chief!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:52 am 
Dedicated Member

Hobbit, I have a question for you.

You seem really concerned about breaking stuff down into nice, simple chunks for the newbies who can't meditate or whatever.

Why do you care so much about these kinds of newbies?

Here's my take on it: two kinds of people come to this forum: those who "want" to learn, and those who "must" learn or "commit" to learn. Those who "want" to learn generally populate the routines section and try and find easy and painless ways to get better. They usually drop out fairly quickly.

Second type sticks around longer. They may start with routines, but they often find their own way to the top. The key thing is, they are motivated enough that they'll make their own easy steps, and are willing to accept some easy pain.

Basically, you're helping out the first types, but is there any real point to that, since they're probably going to drop out anyway?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:46 am 

Quote:
Interesting ... is this like your own method, or are you inspired by other puas? It sometimes makes me think of Gambler.
I started studying seduction community material in 2003. There is no possible way that I wasn't influenced and inspired by other PUAs lol
Quote:
Hobbit, I have a question for you.

You seem really concerned about breaking stuff down into nice, simple chunks for the newbies who can't meditate or whatever.

Why do you care so much about these kinds of newbies?

Here's my take on it: two kinds of people come to this forum: those who "want" to learn, and those who "must" learn or "commit" to learn. Those who "want" to learn generally populate the routines section and try and find easy and painless ways to get better. They usually drop out fairly quickly.

Second type sticks around longer. They may start with routines, but they often find their own way to the top. The key thing is, they are motivated enough that they'll make their own easy steps, and are willing to accept some easy pain.

Basically, you're helping out the first types, but is there any real point to that, since they're probably going to drop out anyway?
Actually I share very similar concerns with Hobbit in terms of how helpful advice can be to people in the beginning stages of learning pickup, and I personally asked him to find any holes in my Outer Game guide to see if it's actually practical for beginners since I respect his opinion. I want to be able to cater to as many different kinds of students as possible, so you'll be seeing some edits to my posts eventually.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:46 am 
Dedicated Member

IMHO, this is an epic post.

Any examples of pickup (could be fictitious) with the text for the chat word by word with explanation where you do the kino stuff would just add more value to this post.

Thanks Chief.

"Their compliance is,
'Does she grab your hand?' F*ck you! I want to grab her mind. If I can
grab her mind, she'll be grabbing whatever I want, any way I want her to." - Ross Jeffries

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:31 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

i know what they say about switching methods a lot. but i think ill incorporate this pretty soon. i ESPECIALLY like the conversation part, thats pretty solid, fine tuned it from somwhere else i heard it (I thought i had but maybe not)

soon we'll be paying $600 for a chief dvd :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:31 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
I don't think its useful to label people in one group or another, just for the simple fact of saying "this group does it better than that group." Everyone who needs help learns different ways. Their way of dealing with things may differ, but it doesn't mean we should give up on them or judge them.

The simple fact is a lot of advice given on this forum isn't practical. It's much more like philosophy and as a result, not nearly as useful. I think most of Chief's thread is great, but there were just some parts that just assumed the newbie knew what to do already and that doesn't help the newbie Smile

I hope this helps you understand my perspective Smile
Ok, thanks for the response, Hobbit. I can definitely appreciate the fact that a lot of advice given in the forum could use a brush up on practicality.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:53 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Bumping this thread purely because I feel that more people should read this inspiring piece of writing.

And for the ones wondering: There's not a single "synthetic" PUA out there which has not been inspired one way or another by other matieral/methods. Putting pieces together from different sources and making the method that perfectly fits you is the ultimate goal.

In addition, don't take Chief's "method" for granted and believe it's going to get you laid like a rockstar. Sure, it may do so - but it also may not. In other words, this is the way he's doing it, just like MM is the way Mystery has been doing it.

Be open minded at all times and use what works for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:34 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Chief do you think it a good idea to let newbies know this is this the next step to read in your title after conquering 'hi' mission as its taken me a while to home in on this post as ive just got first number close and posted question on this?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:45 am 

Quote:
Chief do you think it a good idea to let newbies know this is this the next step to read in your title after conquering 'hi' mission as its taken me a while to home in on this post as ive just got first number close and posted question on this?
Yes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

were you studying any of 60's material when you wrote this. Ive been seeing that you like his "teaching" but your earlier post arent congruent with him.

Or maybe im just blind, its probably the ladder