Chief's Guide to Outer Game

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 62 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:35 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quite long but worth reading, dude! This is quite good for those who are starting the game and having some failures in their pick-ups. Well, anyway I learned something new in your post. I wonder how many girls can be hooked up with this! wohoo!

How many girls are there in the world? Sky is the limit my friend. If you fall you land on a cloud!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

The concept here is pretty good. I think it works well from my personal experience. It is worth reading.

A good conversion opening is something that catches attention. Saying "Hi" works pretty well. In this case the girl and the guy are more time in a casual talk and comfort zone. The friendlier the interaction begins, the more likely the girl is responding and reacting the same way. I would suggest here being in an acquaintance zone and not caring about the distances of social zones. It means normally the girl you are having conversation with reacts completely differently depending on the distance between you and the girl. If your social value and so-called strength is big enough then the girl lets you fast into the so-called "old-friend" zone and this zone becomes attraction zone.
I see the compliance ladder as just knowing the girl should act according to your commands not vise versa. It makes sense to make the girl comply in an attractive manner. It is that the attitude of the girl is even different in regards to what you ask the girl to do. Anyway asking for something should be learned in the right way. In the end it should happen in a totally natural way. The girl sees here who you really are. If the girl moves physically closer because you have asked for something then really act to it immediately and naturally.

The conversation should begin in an unnoticable way. Here the girl values how bold you are and estimates your likeliness to her. The girl cannot start leading the conversation, because it ruins the deal.
If the girl shows out any signs of physical attraction then use it up. The sexual state should remain in place. It makes sense to think about push-and-pull. In a fluent conversational manner the state does not change at all, rather escalates. The women has to be sexually aroused by the respected thoughts and knowing the guy really understands her. If the girl gets the wrong signal the attraction goes away. The sexual state escalates when the girl's feelings are touched in a right way. The girl does not pay attention what she exactly listens to. The girl understands it by the body gesture and tonality. Creating a sexual frame makes really sense. The girl gets the guy really wrong if being in a sexual frame and then the frame gets broken. If you have sexual frame then please notice it and hold it. Having sexual tension means the deal is already done. It impossible to loose the deal from that point on. Here the girl rather thinks evolutionally. The girl has to be your servant in this situation. It means the whole interaction should be at least in equilibrium. Definately if the interaction should be in sync and then everything starts happening. You should know everything beforehand. The girl should understand that you know everything from lots of experience.

You should know exactly where the girl is and reaction of the girl. When the reaction is positive, then you should talk and approach immediately. Women value strength and similarity. If you wait then it changes the relationship even in the future.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Interesting ... is this like your own method, or are you inspired by other puas? It sometimes makes me think of Gambler.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Solid notes, excited to put in work!