10 things I wish someone taught me!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 58 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:51 am 
Married Moderator

Quote:
i dont agree.

i wear nike running shoes and i have no problem picking up women.

also i have a buddy who wears a hat all the time is great with picking up women.

i dont think there is an exact science to what u can and cannot wear to pickup women. i think as long as you are clean and have the right fit and u are confident in what u wear u are fine. also women prefer different styles on men. i think u should cater your look to the type of women u want to pick up.
I agree with you J_J_Okocha in that I don't agree :wink:

What he is basically saying is that in order to be successful PUAs we have to dress exactly according his guidelines, this is not just a stupid statement, it is also very ignorant!

I have mentioned before that if you look like you care about your appearance, it doesn't really matter what you do with it! It should match your style!
But I have personally managed to #close girls as I'm out jogging, I wear dirty shorts, a sweaty washed out T-shirt that reads something like "let's drink the girls pretty" and of course jogging shoes.
Your clothes don't matter! Your frame matters!

And I want to comment this too
Quote:
i think u should cater your look to the type of women u want to pick up.
That is just brilliant, I thank you for posting this!

There is NO one way to pick up girls, there are thousands of ways, you just have to find yours!

10 things I wish someone taught me about Pick Up 10-things-i-wish-someone-taught-me-vt53087.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:36 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Awesome thread!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:30 am 
New to MPUA Forum

yeah one of the better threads for sure. im going to take you up on that offer sly, as soon as i can make time. u already have plans for halloween?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Think this was said a few posts back, but this really should be made into a sticky.

Post subject: Excellent Advice!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:19 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Sly I must say that was nothing short of legendary well done! Seriously man, you should write a book, Slywalker's Guide to Ultimate Seduction or something haha :P

Anyways, thanks for the tips im going to make them into a pdf file and put them onto my mobile phone with my other ebooks. I have this application on my mobile phone called mobile pdf which allowes me to study this stuff on the go. I think im gonna make a thread that explains that actually.

Post subject: Re: Excellent Advice!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:53 pm 
Married Moderator

Quote:
Sly I must say that was nothing short of legendary well done! Seriously man, you should write a book, Slywalker's Guide to Ultimate Seduction or something haha :P

Anyways, thanks for the tips im going to make them into a pdf file and put them onto my mobile phone with my other ebooks. I have this application on my mobile phone called mobile pdf which allowes me to study this stuff on the go. I think im gonna make a thread that explains that actually.
Thanks for the credit bro. If you do that, please send it to me as well, it could be fun to have, let me know via a PM or something.

10 things I wish someone taught me about Pick Up 10-things-i-wish-someone-taught-me-vt53087.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:10 am 
Married Moderator

Bonus tip #1: Easy Lays Slywalker edition

For a while now I've had an idea of how to make lays easier, I actually designed a whole plan in my head in how to do it, and I just field tested it last week and it worked wonders, I was gonna post it here but I realized that this actually belongs in the Lay report section.
So here is a link instead! viewtopic.php?p=291628#291628

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:55 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm still nominating this thread for sticky.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Ditto

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Thanks for the credit bro. If you do that, please send it to me as well, it could be fun to have, let me know via a PM or something.
Here's the PDF file:

http://deejay-david-w.webs.com/PUA_-_Sl ... ght_me.pdf

Also my post about studying on the go:

study-on-the-go-with-mobile-pdf-vt54111.html?highlight=

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:17 pm 
Married Moderator

Quote:
Quote:
Here's the PDF file:

http://deejay-david-w.webs.com/PUA_-_Sl ... ght_me.pdf

Also my post about studying on the go:

study-on-the-go-with-mobile-pdf-vt54111.html?highlight=
Very impressive, thank you! +1!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Every time I approach a girl that I intend to pick up, I picture myself making love to her, not having meaningless sex, no I mean deep passionate love, keep that picture in your head as you look her in the eyes and introduce yourself! She will notice something different about you, she won't know what, but it is there, she will feel it.
And you, you are picturing a perfect, passionate love making scene with her, you are both great in bed and everything just clicks, with this playing in the back of your head you will have the right state of mind and great confidence to play your game like a master!
I love this concept! I have just one problem with it I keep getting semi-erections! This isn't too bad but could cause massive problems at a beach party. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:50 pm 
Married Moderator

Bonus tip #2: Gain more success by doing what you are good at!

In my rookie days as a PUA I always tried to copy experts and naturals, I had friends who were border line MPUAs and they were pulling women in an amazing manner ath the night clubs. I would see them slide up to some girl on the dance floor, spin her around, start making out with her and using an approach similar to the apocalypse opener where they just brought the girls home.

I was always very impressed by this technique, (I still am) and I tried to copy their approach, what I didn't realize is that people are different, and people have different specialities.
See, in day game, already back then I kicked their ass! But I just wanted that amazing night club game! And I think I wasted too much time trying to learn someone elses approach instead of developing my own.

Now today, since I developed my "tension theory" (which you can read about in the layreport above) my expertise is dates. If I can get a girl to go on a date with me, I know that I will sleep with her on the first or second date, my system is just that water proof! Why? Because it suits me perfectly.

So now, having realized this, all I need at the night clubs is to create a bond between me and the girl, to make a charming impression so that she will want to go out with me again!
I #close her, and use my "NLP Comfort zone" to make her really want to see me again on a date, and then, on the date I apply the tension theory and the mission is complete!

So instead of busting your ass trying to learn to copy someone elses approach, sit down and think, what is your speciality? And once you have figured that out, simply work on developing that!

The NLP Comfort Zone
the-nlp-comfort-zone-the-basis-of-all-m ... 55453.html

What's a girl to do? Worthwhile thread about values
whats-a-girl-to-do-vt55812.html

Post subject: It's a Sticky!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:23 am 
Married Moderator

Tonight I'm celebrating with champagne and strawberries!
This thread made a sticky!

But don't worry, I will keep this thread active and post a lot of useful information!

This also a great opportunity to post questions for me.

And about any questions you might have for me, please keep them in this thread and share them with everyone, this way I only have to answer the same questions once, so avoid PMs please. And please, don't ask questions about specific cases, since all people are different, it is hard for me to know exactly what your girl wants!

My expertise lies mostly in NLP, Coldreadings, Self improvement and Daygame, but I'm diverse so ask away!

I will keep posting advice and tips as much as I can!

For today, I will post this great day game opener that is easy to use even if you suffer from AA!

Here it goes: So just walk up to any hot girl you see walking by or sitting down somewhere and say
"Don't you hate when random people just start talking to you?"
This opener is great because it's funny, ironic, teasing and you will be surprised how many girls really like to open up a random conversation.
This also leads you on to talk about strange bums etc that have approach you or her in the past.
A great follow up line to this opener is: "But of course, if you never talked to strangers, how would you ever meet someone new? You never know what someone can add to your life until you give them a chance"

Try this, it's an easy and effective day game opener, and easy to play around with and modify!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Sly! Lovely posts you've made! They really made me think for a bit about how I handle some situations.

I have a question for you though. I'm quite interested, although still a noob, in cold reading, NLP and the likes too. I really want to incorporate it into a conversation with some girls I already know. However, I hounestly have no idea what to say though (apart from The Cube, that is).

Could some barnum statements here and there work? Or would it be wiser to make it into a routine, big or small?

Thanks again for the wonderfull info you've shared so far! Really digged how you picked up the pool girl :)!