10 things I wish someone taught me!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 65 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

My style runs a mix of metal and snowboarder. 8)
T-shirt repin a good brand or band I love and always with the baggy blue jeans.
I have many different beanies that I use for peacocking. I personaly notice that I get looks at the mall or in town so it must be effective ya?

Oh, P.S. confidence bit has improved my game by at least 48% or some shit. :twisted: haha

Keep it up mang!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:18 pm 
Married Moderator

Quote:
sly this has been on of the most useful topics i have found. Even with your fashion tips im still in a need for a little help.
I'm have been an american eagle/ hollister guy since i got out of high school, but its time for a change. im not sure what look im going for yet but im open for all ideas. i listen to mostly jack whites musics(the white stripes, the racontuers, and the dead weather), im not sure if that look is best for me though.
i have a normal build, decent tan, and about the best faux hawk i can have (military tends to make the hair style a tough one) plannign a lil vacation soon and really want to try out a new look. if anyone has any ideas on a new look for me ill try anything.
Another style I like that wouldnt be too far from what you are already wearing is a fancier form of the britt pop look.
Basically you would wear fairly skinny jeans (still straight legged, not slimmed along the legs) a colorful T-shirt or shirt and a stylish black suitjacket over that, combine that with pendants and stuff!
The shirt/T-shirt could be american eagle or hollister, they have the right stuff for this. I like creating contrasts in my style!

10 things I wish someone taught me about Pick Up 10-things-i-wish-someone-taught-me-vt53087.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:19 pm 
Married Moderator

Quote:
I have many different beanies that I use for peacocking. I personaly notice that I get looks at the mall or in town so it must be effective ya?

Oh, P.S. confidence bit has improved my game by at least 48% or some shit. :twisted: haha

Keep it up mang!
Good to hear man!
I usually say that confidence is 80% of my game!

10 things I wish someone taught me about Pick Up 10-things-i-wish-someone-taught-me-vt53087.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:

Keep it up mang!
Ah more the 'nu metal' image it seems. :P I was always more of an 80s guy. Haha. But I looked at pics of myself when I had long hair and I looked like a fucking Klingon!

And yes these days I am also perceived as confident, as time goes on my ego goes up and in the best possible way! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: fastestrevo
thanks sly for the tips.
whats everything of this look
casual dress shoes with a dark straight leg jeans, with all white belt with a big black star belt buckle. black blazer with thin white pinstripes matching fedora as for the shirt under the blazer i was thinking either a white dress shirt with black pinstripes or just a all white shirt with some design on it nothing over the top.
also holes in jeans or no?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Ah more the 'nu metal' image it seems. :P I was always more of an 80s guy. Haha. But I looked at pics of myself when I had long hair and I looked like a fucking Klingon!
Haha, and somehow you made it out alive! :lol:
glad to see you have moved on though.

live long and prosper eh?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:28 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Well I was born in 1987, I'm just more into Iron Maiden, Manowar, Judas Priest and the like, but I'm probably of your generation or close. :wink:

I wasn't keen on nu metal tbh. :P Ah well at least its not emo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:08 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

thanks for this mate, extremely helpful...

im literally writting everything out from all sorts of pua sources, im practising on shop assistants (coz they have to be friendly) and ive planned my first set :).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:51 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I hope the mods intend to sticky this when you hit 10.

Pro topic giving excellent fundamentals. Rep points for you sir.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:00 am 
Married Moderator

Quote:

It would actually be great if this turned in to a sticky since these are things that really helped me evolve I hope it can do the same for others.
Thanks for the credit bro!

As for day 10, I will delay it another day, since have a touch of flu today and I'm not very inspired to write.
There will also be a bonus post comming up :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

It would actually be great if this turned in to a sticky since these are things that really helped me evolve I hope it can do the same for others.
Thanks for the credit bro!

As for day 10, I will delay it another day, since have a touch of flu today and I'm not very inspired to write.
There will also be a bonus post comming up :D
You're very welcome. I can only assume this hasn't become a sticky yet because it hasn't reached it's titled quota yet and they don't know if you would follow through to the end with this.

I think it's excellent info and certainly something all people should read once they've learned the M3 model.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Slywalker, Nice post man, it actually got me approaching girls... well for a while. I really like your day 1 "imagine your making love to her" part, and I went out during the day and tried it on a few different girls, surprisingly the first one I tried it to was just walking past with her friend, and she started to blush...
The next topic I connected to was the Kino escalation... man, doing it right also has a massive affect... it totally melted a girl at the bar by just putting my hand on her arm, sweet... So armed with these two new tips and what I've read on the game so far I went out a few night confidently approaching girls, but ejecting as soon as I felt me or her was starting to feel awkward (the point between a spark turning into a hook point). Did'nt know what to say at this point, So no results. I did ask a girl for her number after isolating her from her friend... but no go.. However overall my confidence sky rocketed, 8) I felt unstoppable, and that it was only a matter of time I was going to learn from where I was going wrong to really getting results...
But what has happened is that after two rejections, and no full close, or even kiss/number close... I really feel something is wrong with me. :( I did read your day two tip? to not care about it, but, the way I feel about myself now has affected how I come across when I approach. I put this post here because I think your post really got me out there, so you must have gone through these motions too. So here’s my question, what is the best way to learn from your mistake, how do I pick myself up from here again/ or how do I continue improving with my confidence affected like this...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:18 pm 
Married Moderator

Quote:
.......But what has happened is that after two rejections, and no full close, or even kiss/number close... I really feel something is wrong with me. :( I did read your day two tip? to not care about it, but, the way I feel about myself now has affected how I come across when I approach. I put this post here because I think your post really got me out there, so you must have gone through these motions too. So here’s my question, what is the best way to learn from your mistake, how do I pick myself up from here again/ or how do I continue improving with my confidence affected like this...
Hi and thank you for the compliments, I found your post very interesting and I'm glad you posted this!. Of course I have gone through these feeling, you have days when nothing really works! However, realizing that something needs to be done is the first step in the right direction!
My main theme with this thread is the things that I wish someone would have told me immediately before I got out in the field and got rejected. Some of these things I figured out on my own and some of them I learned from reading other peoples discoveries.

Most people on this forum can handle a rejection, that's something you have to learn fast, but can you handle 10 or even 100 rejections? Most people can't, I know I couldn't until I learned how to brush it off and work on increasing my confidence and frame!

And this is what it comes down to, the Confidence that you show and the Frame that you present it in. I found NLP very helpful to start improving my confidence, there are exercises in NLP that really brings out the best of people! So my advice is to look in to that.
I also have a lot of games apart from pick up that I "play" when I'm out, I use them when I need to build up the mood for a night of pickup, when I'm down and want to cheer myself up, when I need to show a club or bar that I'm the life of the party or simply when I'm bored.
You can make up any kind of fun approaching games but I will give you a few examples that I have used myself.

1. (this happened yesterday) My wing approached girls and told them it was my birthday and I played along to see how many free drinks we could get, it worked great!

2. Bring a cheap deck of cards, walk up to people and do really laim card tricks, like say, "grab a card" they take one, "I bet its a red card" If it is, claim you are psychic and do an even dumber cold reading on them (like tell them the day they will get married) If you get the guess wrong then say "a shit you won the game, you won 3 of aces!" and give them that card! Keep playing dumb card games like this until you don't have any cards left. I did this once and a HB9 thought it was soo funny that she tagged along and I got her number without even trying.

3. Open random sets, girls or guys with a movie trivia question, trilogies work best (matrix, star wars, lord of the rings) See if you can find super nerds, I did this yesterday too and I found a girl who new EVERY SINGLE LINE from "interview with a vampire" I don't know if that was impressive or scary.

4. This is a game some one told me on the chat (can't remember who, sorry!) ask people (anyone) who in the club/bar they would: have sex with, kill, and marry, they have to pick 3 different ones, it is a lot of fun!

Like I said you can pull any stupid game but make it funny for everyone involved! Don't just approach hot girls, approach everyone, ugly fat chicks and nerdy guys are usually the easiest lol, it doesn't matter who you talk to, the trick is that you will have a lot of fun laughing with these people and other sets will see that you are the fun guy everyone seem to know. This will put you in a great frame. And even if you don't close anyone that night, you had a great time and this will motivate to get out more and open more. Like I said, I do these kinds of things all the time when I feel that my game isn't on top!

Now get out there and have fun!

And as a side note, please Badolzon, please stop posting your pointless bragging, it doesn't help anyone and we really don't care!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:01 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

wheres day10? i only see up to 9

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:40 am 
Married Moderator

Day10. Let’s talk about sex!

Yeah I’m starting this one with a Salt ‘n’ Pepa quote, and I’m continuing with another quote.
This one is from Jay Leno:
“Race car driving is like sex, all men think they are good at it”
I love this quote because it is so accurate, I’ve had a few sports cars myself, and I was certain that I could hit the twisty roads of the California mountains in any speed, I’m lucky that I’m still alive with that mind set.
It’s a good thing that having sex is a lot safer.
The mindset that you need to have towards sex is a huge contradiction, see on one hand you have to know that you are not as good as you think you are, and on the other hand you have to believe in yourself that you are better!
Very confusing I know but I will explain! These two aspects of sex are the most important parts in a successful physical relationship.

You are born as a primitive reproduction animal, you were not meant to be good in bed, and therefore you have to realize that without practice you suck! This is nothing to be ashamed of, try any skill oriented hobby that you have never practiced before and see how bad you will stink!
Everyone is bad in bed their first time and my point with this rant is that the mind set you should have the first few times is that you are there to learn something.
The girl however might be even more inexperienced, guys generally know more about their own bodies than girls do, many girls even think that they don’t have to do anything in bed, which to me is shocking!
What I’m saying is that you weren’t born to be a pleasure machine, you have to be ready to learn something every time you have sex!
And how do you get good? You practice! This is why I recommend all the younger PUAs to stay in “not so good” relationships at least for a while so they can have sex on a regular basis for a period. This may actually be all you need depending on how open you are with your partner and how experimental you get.
And this is pretty much my point, you are not good until you have practiced, so when you are in your younger years take all the practice you can get!

I also want to add this, you don’t necessarily have to be horrible your first time, there could just be “room for improvement”, just make sure you read her reactions and try to make her feel comfortable!

The other part of this is the mental, in this is where I’m saying that you have to build up your confidence and feel strong and sure that you can give her more pleasure than any man has ever done!
If you prepare for sex by thinking “I’m so horrible at this, I’m gonna come after 30seconds, she will be disappointed” well then guess what, it will be horrible!
Again guys, you can use NLP for this, to create confidence and a strong frame!

You will hear most MPUAs talking about that you have to be an alpha male, you have to be a man and be convincing, well, it applies here too.
But being the dominant alpha male doesn’t mean “push her down in the bed and fuck her through the mattress” it just means that you are decisive, in control and show a lot of confidence, like you really know what you are doing, even if you don’t know, you can still use this frame!

So these are pretty much the two most important things when it comes to a great physical connection.
1. Be eager to learn!
2. Show confidence!

Always be confident guys! In my opinion, confidence is 80% of your game, if you don’t have it, start practicing more NLP!

Well guys, these were the “10 things I wish someone taught me (about Pick Up)” some of these are just really obvious things when you think about it, but keeping this in mind has really helped me evolve as a PUA.
I do plan to post a bonus article here later this week, it’s gonna be a about a tactic that I used to get a lot of women, fairly hard to pull off but golden if you do it!
I might also post more tips in this thread later on, you never know what happens!
So stick around.

And again, I’m happy to answer any questions you might have, but please post them in this thread rather than sending a pm!

Also, another one of our respected moderators recommends a highly effective method to learn how to really get good at sex. Click here to check it out.

Last edited by Slywalker on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.