10 things I wish someone taught me!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Just want to say a big thanks to Skywalker as ive been reading laods of posts on here trying to learna nd improve my skills before I go out and test them out in the field and these 10 steps have been an amazing learning experience.

Def loads of great information here and it has answered lots of my questions on how to get started in the PUA way of life.

Keep up the great work!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:07 pm 
High Priest of Debauchery

Quote:
...And then as she is talking, encourage her to talk, maintain a dominant posture and position in the conversation. She will be so distracted talking about herself that you can begin the kinoescalation and she will forget to put up her bitch shield, and then you just lean in and kiss her! That will shut her up and she will feel as if she connected like never before!...
Awesome! :twisted:

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey sly, I appreciate your way of thinking.

You told a game you would with your wingman in which you would go around saying its your birthday...or the other one in which you had to chose 3 people from the bar: one to kill one to marry...

I dont approach women out of nothing, their usually girl friends or friends of friends...etc etc theres already a connection.

Anyway those kinds of games really help me a LOT, f.i the thumb wrestling, the palm reading (I use it in a funny way) etc. I wonder if you, or anyone know more of these types of games

hug

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Very nice tips my friend! Really helped me!

Post subject: Let het talk
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Sly legend!
Before you said that you have to let the girl talk! People love to talk about themselves etc..
But what if she's just that random girl (one i'm into) and has nothing to say.. cuss I hate talking about regular shit (work,study, news)
and before she told me: sorry i'm boring, i'm just doing internship and bla bla, nothing new to say.
i'm triggered to talk about live, traveling etc but I guess this is no good. Because this is not her comfort zone..
What to do.. ?

Cheers

Post subject: Re: Let het talk
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:20 am 
Married Moderator

Quote:
Sly legend!
Before you said that you have to let the girl talk! People love to talk about themselves etc..
But what if she's just that random girl (one i'm into) and has nothing to say.. cuss I hate talking about regular shit (work,study, news)
and before she told me: sorry i'm boring, i'm just doing internship and bla bla, nothing new to say.
i'm triggered to talk about live, traveling etc but I guess this is no good. Because this is not her comfort zone..
What to do.. ?

Cheers
That ties directly in to the topic I am covering next, so sit tight!

10 things I wish someone taught me about Pick Up 10-things-i-wish-someone-taught-me-vt53087.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:30 am 
Married Moderator

Picking up women 101

So there are a ton of books, routines, videos, coaches and god knows what out there to help guys get laid. But here is the simple fact, you will never get laid unless you can break the ice with the girl first. Every bedroom escapade starts with an introduction, and if you can't do introduce yourself properly you will not be allowed in her bedroom, simple is that. (With exception to blind luck).

To meet a woman, the first step is to spot her, and approach her. And here is the tricky part about that, because of the dangerous society most of us live in, women are always on guard, they are always careful who they open up to, they are always cautious. It doesn't matter if you look and act like Tom Cruise in Cocktail, the girl will always be cautious in the beginning. (Of course, proper behavior and good looks will make life easier).

So here is what I am tackling today, what is the easiest/fastest way to make her comfortable around you?
Well, as I have mentioned before, if you get her talking, she will talk herself comfortable, and if you listen and show that you listen she will trust you. Mission accomplished, but you can't just get her talking, so that's where we are going with this.
It starts with the very first glance, make eye contact, even though you can spot her before she sees you and you could technically approach her without any eye contact at all, I do not recommend it, this will definitely creep her out, if she has a chance to look at you first, she will get a chance to familiarize herself with your looks, and probably in her mind get an idea of who you are. This is why it is important to dress in a way that matches the personality you which to convey towards her.

Eye contact is your most important weapon, I have on several occasions picked up girls with nothing but distant eye contact. And the number one rule to this is to quickly assess how much time you have before you actually have to approach her. There are many factors that applies to this, example; if you are on the street and she is walking by you only have seconds, if you sit across from each other on a train/bus you might have hours, or you might have until the next stop. If you are in a bar, you may have all night, or maybe she is on her way out? The first thing you need to do is to assess how much time you have.

Now the look I apologize if I am too detailed and this post becomes really long, I just want to be clear and make my point.

Now, the look! Glance over in her direction in a nonchalant way, (if she doesn't look at you, then don't stare, that's just creepy, instead, use your peripherals to see when she is looking in your direction), if you look at each other you will eventually lock eyes, this is where 99% of men pussy out and look away, if you do this, you just lost! Don't be a pussy, don't look away.
Give her a look back, think strong thoughts, picture yourself making passionate love to her, I am serious about this, what you are thinking about will reflect in your eyes, if you think "oh shit oh shit I want to look away" she will see fear in your eyes and think less of you, she needs to see confidence and power in your eyes!
If she looks away, then all is well, round 1 complete, if she stares back, hold the eye contact for about three seconds, then smile to yourself and look away, this means that she is playing the game with you, she is trickier than the shy girl because she has more confidence, but oh so much more rewarding!

Once you have completed round 1, assess if you have more time to play with eye contact, if you do, then I suggest you spend the flirty eye contact game for as long as you can, if you practice and become good at this, this is all you need to do to pick her up, like I mentioned before, I have picked up several girls with just looking at them.

If you don't have time for more eye contact, it is time for the actual approach.
Here is where you can throw a pick up routine you learned somewhere (which works a lot of the time, try it), or you can be a man and do it my way.

My approach: Seek eye contact with her again (or never stop looking at her in the first place if you are tight on time), this time glance away from her eyes and look at her body from top to toe, make it obvious. Then comes your introduction, now I will write this in my words, but any words will do, even some canned routines.
After checking her out I say:
- So what's up? Then I wait, about 2 1/2 seconds, just enough to make her curious what you will say, and uncomfortable enough to brake any bitch shield, in other words, to put you in charge.

Then, I can go on and ask her about anything at all. Say something about her outfit, about her style, hobbies, wtf ever that you can pretend that you thought about when you looked at her, you want her to think that you looked at her and you were intrigued by something she was wearing, or a tattoo, or her hair. Girls love talking about shit that pertains to their style/made up personality, she will be so curious about me, about why I looked at her and asked her something that she will want more, and because I also instilled a little insecurity she will be a little nervous and most of the time start blabbering like a schoolgirl. Then you just keep her talking, by the time you two will part ways, she will be asking you for a phone number, or you can be forward and ask, that's ok too :wink:

So, how did I go from potential rapist to potential husband in three seconds? Easy, here is how:

That particular line "So, what's up?" may sound too simple, and you'd be right, it is not the words that make a change, you can say anything, it is simply a matter of how you say it.
With no exaggeration it took me almost three months of daily practice to perfect the delivery of that line.
I say "So" in an almost criticizing way, this really grabs her attention, because if you think that a stranger is about to criticize you, you are going to be alert!
The "what's up" part I say in a more uplifting and curious way, making her understand that something about her interests me. You have broken the ice, she now considers you as equals in conversation, which means that from her you could go on if you have some great lines to say next, but let's make it easier for ourselves, let's make her a little uncomfortable, let's take charge.
This is where I take a small pause to either look at her up and down, or to look away and exhale in a nonchalant manner, then you say something very uplifting that will be fuel to spark a conversation with her.

The reason this is so effective is because once she becomes a little insecure she starts building up an even stronger bitch shield than she had before, and when you immediately remove her insecurity with a positive question about her, you completely crush her bitch shield, trust me, it will make her open up like nothing you've ever seen before.

To give you an example of how this works, think about a time when you or someone else where really scared and it turned out to be nothing, how come you always burst out in laughter? It is the same thing, once you experienced strong feelings one way, it is easier to swing them further the other way.

Ways you can fuck up and unfuck things (aka trouble shooting):
1. You stare at her like an ax murderer on the hunt, be calm!
2. You stare at her in fear, man up!
3. You sound choppy and nervous when you open your mouth, rehearse at home if you have difficulty
4. You miss judged how much time you had and she is leaving, hurry up, say anything is better than saying nothing, you might be even more romantic if it seems like an impulse thing.
5. After your opening line, you take to short of a pause and you talk too fast, she lost interest, avoid this with practice practice practice!
6. Your pause was too long and she got creeped out, watch out for pepper spray. Same as above, practice helps, it is better to take a too short pause than a too long pause, it is better to be a talker than a starer.
7. Your question to her is too complicated or not related to her at all and she won't talk. Keep it simple, girls like talking about their appearance, style, clothes, bling etc. Especially when your leading question comes off like a compliment.

For example, "I was really fascinated by your hair color, yet puzzled, were you going for a natural type look or more of a flashy look?" This is a simple and good line, you didn't really say anything but you got her talking about her hair, you picked this because you could see that she had spent a lot of time doing her hair, so you know that this would spark a conversation.

"I like curvy girls, how often do you hit the gym to work those curves?" In your mind you gave her a compliment since you found her curves really sexy, like a young Jennifer Lopez, but in her mind you just called her fat and you deserve to die!

Keep it simple guys, look at everyone you meet, everyone has a style, and accessory or simply an appearance that reveal information of what they are interested in talking about. Talk to everyone, men, women, young, old, see how many people you get to smile because you picked a good topic to talk to them about!

10 things I wish someone taught me about Pick Up 10-things-i-wish-someone-taught-me-vt53087.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Liking the tips man, will look at this before my next sarge, thanks for sharing!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:28 pm 
Married Moderator

The Fearsome Friend Zone

Hey guys, it is time for another important lesson about fundamentals of pick up.

Today we are going to talk about the fearsome friend zone (FZ).

It seems that most of the guys on this forum read about it in some book, thought it was a real thing (like the boogie man) and now you are all running around like headless chickens being really scared of this thing.
The FZ is not real! It is not a threat! It is just like the boogie man, it will only mess with your game if you believe in it!

Haven't you guys ever seen a romantic chick flick? The girl always falls in love with her best friend in the end. Girls in real life and in movies too, always talk about that they want guy to be their best friend and their lover, that is the perfect combination. And you sit and whine that you can't get laid if the girl thinks you are her friend? Come on guys! Man up!

The only reason you think there is a FZ is because some girl(s) rejected you once by saying let's just be friends. This doesn't meant that you are in the friend zone, this means that she doesn't like you, she doesn't want to be your friend, she just doesn't want you to hit on her anymore!
Sorry if I am harsh but someone needs to spill the truth!

If you really do manage to become good friends with a hot girl, then you are in the best position ever! Because now, she trusts you, and that my friend is worth gold!

At that point, all you have to do is be awesome and charming around her, be kinda cuddly in appropriate moments, act a little jealous if she dates someone else. And one day invite her home for a movie, sit in your bed, watch on your lap top and share a bottle of red wine. This has never failed me once!

A friend of mine (who is a girl) recently got engaged to her best friend since 13 years. All of a sudden they just became more than friends, so yeah, this is not a miracle. This is what girls want!

Word of warning though, do not think that you can befriend girls and fuck them once and then leave them. This will seriously break their hearts and damage them for a long time, there might be years before they trust someone again!
Remember to always leave them better than you found them, if you don't want a relationship with her you have to be mature and make that clear in a polite way, basically tell her let's just be friends (oh the irony).
If you swing it right you might end up with a best friend/fuck buddy. Now that's an awesome scenario!

So stop being afraid of junk like the FZ, it is bullshit that people make up to hide the fact that their game sucks!

Improve your game not your excuses!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:15 pm 
Married Moderator

The easiest way to kiss a girl

In case any of you guys have ever wondered what the easiest way is to kiss a girl at the end of a date with the least risk of rejection, well here it is. My bullet proof kiss close routine!

viewtopic.php?p=653008#653008

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Way to go Sly!
Best post in this forum imo, keep up the great work! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:09 am 
Married Moderator

I found an old post that is basically my biggest "secret" to get any woman you want. I used this for 90% of my closes, N, K, or F close, you name it. It takes a lot of practice but you guys can't start unless you read it so I might as well re-post it here.
Best of luck out there my friends.

Slywalker's NLP comfort zone

By request I'm posting this description about the NLP comfort zone, but first I have to say, this is not something you can learn simply from this post.
Fist you learn how to use NLP in a non pick up related manner, learn techniques in how to build rapport, persuasion and create a connection, then you apply the NLP comfort zone to that and you will be unstoppable!

This is pretty much the only thing my day game consists of and when I get it right I pull phone numbers 100% of the time, and since you have really created comfort and connection with this technique you get zero flakes.

Since I learned how to do this properly I have really stepped up my game by miles. Number closing a girl in any random place and F-close her within a week is getting easy.

Here is how it goes.
Open, if you are confident enough to attempt this approach opening shouldn't be a problem, just start talking to her, keep it simple.

Get her to start talking, you should really only do 10% of the talking and let her do 90% this is the opposite of what Mystery suggests.
All you need to do now is to controll the convo, controll the topic, and keep her talking about things that makes her happy, keep the positive emotions up.
As soon as she starts talking about anything that can be related to what I call a comfort zone, you are in, ready for the final move!

The comfort zone can be anything, but it is usually a place or a hobby that she just loves, most people have more than one comfort zone. When she starts talking about it, you hear the passion in her voice, and you see her smiling with her whole face and you know this is it!

Have her talk about it, encourage her to talk more about it, fill her with those positive emotions, watch her as she becomes more exhited and euphoric.
Now, here is the trick, you start talking about it.

For this example, let's pretend its a restaurant, she gets excited talking about it, and now you start commenting it.
This is the biggest part of the NLP comfort zone, put yourself in her comfort zone, say something like "yeah when I go there I would so order a three course meal and share the dessert with you" and all of a sudden, as simple as that was, you are now in her fantasy, in her comfort zone, you are associated with her positive emotions.

Now use that to number close and leave!

I can't emphasize that enough, as soon as the emotions are on top, get her number and get out, you wanna leave her with the positive emotions for you on its peak.
Text her after about an hour and give her your number, don't wait too long call or text her like the next day, keep it brief, try to set up a date quite soon, you don't want the positive emotions to fade.

Being associated with her positive emotions is extremely effective, and it is not evil or manipulative in any way, everyone loves to be happy and feel good!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I wanted to add a mistake me and some of my wing mans made when we first started. A few of us are under 21 in our group but the thing we all have in common is that we all do day game. Before I met them I would be reading and studying pick up and messing up A LOT because all the stuff I read was about NIGHT GAME. It made such a difference and people on this forum even discouraged game for my age (19) when in fact its the best thing to ever happen to us.

So basically I wanted to share that to get the material right for day and night game because doing some indirect situational canned line while negging in daytime comes off very weird.

Post subject: THANKS
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Skywalker,

I used an opener of yours (maybe wasn't shared on this thread but somewhere on this forum) "Don't you hate it when random people talk you". It went down so well, I developed it into "but then you wouldn't meet amazing guys like me". Went down well with a cocky funny tone. Didn't manage a close but got a decent conversation out of it. Anyway just wanted to say thanks for the tips, I don't agree with everything you recommend (not that I am an expert), but I think you should patent that opener.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
The Fearsome Friend Zone

Hey guys, it is time for another important lesson about fundamentals of pick up.

Today we are going to talk about the fearsome friend zone (FZ).

It seems that most of the guys on this forum read about it in some book, thought it was a real thing (like the boogie man) and now you are all running around like headless chickens being really scared of this thing.
The FZ is not real! It is not a threat! It is just like the boogie man, it will only mess with your game if you believe in it!

Haven't you guys ever seen a romantic chick flick? The girl always falls in love with her best friend in the end. Girls in real life and in movies too, always talk about that they want guy to be their best friend and their lover, that is the perfect combination. And you sit and whine that you can't get laid if the girl thinks you are her friend? Come on guys! Man up!

The only reason you think there is a FZ is because some girl(s) rejected you once by saying let's just be friends. This doesn't meant that you are in the friend zone, this means that she doesn't like you, she doesn't want to be your friend, she just doesn't want you to hit on her anymore!
Sorry if I am harsh but someone needs to spill the truth!

If you really do manage to become good friends with a hot girl, then you are in the best position ever! Because now, she trusts you, and that my friend is worth gold!

At that point, all you have to do is be awesome and charming around her, be kinda cuddly in appropriate moments, act a little jealous if she dates someone else. And one day invite her home for a movie, sit in your bed, watch on your lap top and share a bottle of red wine. This has never failed me once!

A friend of mine (who is a girl) recently got engaged to her best friend since 13 years. All of a sudden they just became more than friends, so yeah, this is not a miracle. This is what girls want!

Word of warning though, do not think that you can befriend girls and fuck them once and then leave them. This will seriously break their hearts and damage them for a long time, there might be years before they trust someone again!
Remember to always leave them better than you found them, if you don't want a relationship with her you have to be mature and make that clear in a polite way, basically tell her let's just be friends (oh the irony).
If you swing it right you might end up with a best friend/fuck buddy. Now that's an awesome scenario!

So stop being afraid of junk like the FZ, it is bullshit that people make up to hide the fact that their game sucks!

Improve your game not your excuses!
Thank you sir! I agree with this completely.

All of my best relationships have started out as friendships and become more later. The combination of "Best Friend" and "Friend with Benefits" has been the most rewarding type of relationship I've ever had in my life.

Its very easy to move from friends to friends with benefits if the two of you are actually friends. If you're someone she trusts and whose company she enjoys, it is insanely easy. If you're her friend and you've talked comfortably about sex before, she's probably fantasized about you already. She trusts you and enjoys your company, so the basis of attraction is there. (Also, If she's into anything weird or that might make her seem slutty--bondage, BDSM, really likes giving blow-jobs, electrosex, wants to try a threeway, wants to be spanked--whatever it is, she's more likely to tell you than a new boyfriend or date, because you're her friend and won't judge her based on that one thing. She'll trust you not to freak out when you hear her fetish.)

Note I said Actually her friend: not the fool who she likes to have around because he's entertaining; not the guy she met in a bar, but decided she wasn't really attracted to after hanging out with him again; not the guy who she's shared a lab group with for 3 weeks who teases her and constantly tells her stories about how great he is at shit, and wants her to go out for coffee; not the harmless nerd who obviously has a crush on her, but she doesn't have the heart to tell off. These are the people she LJBFs, but they are not her friends.

"Lets Just Be Friends"="I don't actually like you--as a friend or otherwise--but I'm afraid of being mean."

And I'd like to echo Sly's warning not to befriend women so you can sleep with them once and not talk to them again. I've never had this happen, but for the love of god don't do it. First, Sly is right--you will break the poor girl's heart. If she's LSE already, you may give her trust issues, if not, you'll still leave her miserable and feeling betrayed. Besides, if you only want to fuck her once or twice, don't waste energy building up an entire friendship of lies. Just be honest from the beginning, manage expectations, and let her know what she can expect from you. Sly had a post on that a while back--he linked it in this thread. it was about morality and honesty in PU, and he said it better than I could.