Asian Women!!

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 44 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

Post subject: Asian Women!!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey, :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :wink: :wink: :wink: 8) 8)

How are you?

so i am really into Asian women, have "dated" literally hundreds!

looking for other guys who share the same love!

let me know?!

thanks

Post subject: Re: Asian Women!!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 7:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY SPAM +17315030314

Hi, We are a team of IT certified professionals from good schools across the world we we came together with common interest of doing what world governments are doing and we have seen how help it is to us and to those that can't have access to their government money,we produce 100% undetected notes by using computer aided design technologies with industrial machines. These printing machines and products are a direct copy of machines used in Government banks. We also use the right printing chemicals so that our bills are super authentic. Our bills by pass the latest counterfeit money detector machines as well as bypass the latest SPAM technologies like IR,MG,RGB, 3D sensor devices.Using rag and crisp paper to avoid errors,raise printing to match notes.Holograms and watermarks as well as different serial numbers are present in our bills making it 100% authentic to be used freely without any problems.Features include strip holograms,reflective ink,security threads,micro text and color change ink. So from these features, you can deduce that our bills are top notch. We also produce the new Polymer bills of Canada and UK 5 and 10 pound notes.Our notes are simply the best.Finding counterfeit producers is easy because they are numerous out there. Finding a producer who is legit is very rare. Finally finding the producer with 100% undetected notes is the hardest. So we are a small group of Legit counterfeiters who produce 100% undetected notes. Take the risk and never be poor or broke . We shall answer all your questions. some available and printed notes are: EUR, USD, DNR, GBP, INR, AUD, CAD, AED ,ZAR, CHF, CNY, MYR, THB, NZD, SAR, QAR, Etc...

MINIMUM ORDER USD ,CAD,etc
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT US:

EMAIL: SPAM +17315030314
email: cleanpaperz@gmail.com

BUY or ORDER COUNTERFEIT MONEY

Buy fake Money
Buy counterfeit money online
Buy high quality counterfeit money online
High quality counterfeit money for sale
Where can i buy counterfeit money online
Who is the best seller of counQterfeit money online
How can i buy counterfeit money online