Attracted to Dangerous Girls

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 54 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:52 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I can’t help but be attracted to dangerous girls. Those who are aware of their female powers and play them out like pro's. Those who are one step ahead of you. Those who can hurt you... I simply can’t seem to settle for a plain old good girl and therefor i'd like your advice on badgirls.

Me:
  • Single: 4,5 years
  • One night stands: 100+
  • Relationships: 10 years

You might call this a flaw in my personality, but despite all my colorful experiences with woman I only fell in love 3 times. And All three we're typical bad girls, fooling around with numerous guys at the time they entered my life. All three broke my heart and I ended up dating one of them for ten years.

You might say "these girls are just not girlfriend material, so move on". But things are a bit more complicated than that... I'm quite a ladies man myself you see. Mildly dominant girls who can control (/play) my emotions and my desires are simply the only girls who can handle me in the long term. I dated girls with a more balanced personality and i just end up in some others girls pants after i had some beers. I find it difficult to control my desires

Now i met this girl who fits the picture and i'd like some advice.

Her:
  • Drugs: daily
  • Seeks control over men as a response for her ex who left her (revenge)
  • She is my roommate
  • Likes attention and shows me pictures of herself naked, trying to evoke a response
  • Desperately wants guys to "wife" her, but pulls back if any of them proposes to

Phase 1: the first six month i met her
I'm not sure who this girl is but she seems fun. We have very open connection and share everything. She shows me nudes, tells me how creazy she is between the sheets and constantly tries to lure me in. But at this point i'm not attracted to her. She seemed a bit too messed up, so i give her some advice on how to make something of your life.

Phase 2: Another six months and i start to like this girl
She follows up on all my advice and starts a decent study. She's still fun and we hang out multiple times a week, until at some point i realise this girl is more than just fun. We connect like crazy. One week later i descide to tell her i like her.

Phase 3: It all goes bad
Het reaction was; "hahaha, I’m super-hot. I knew at some point i would get you". She invites another guy to the house that night and fucks him. A week later I’m angry at her and tell her what's up. I tell het i don't want any communication whatsoever anymore.

Phase 4: its all good
After 3/4 months of ignoring each other/stabbing each other in the back we make it up to each other. We lay it all out on the open and slowly we start to hang out again. Me having ZERO expectations and being very careful to manage my feelings.
Basically we’re slowly getting back to phase 1.

Phase 5: I’m dating
She’s now dating a guy and I help her getting what she wants. I meet this realy nice girl as well and start dating this girl. It’s all young and fresh, but so far this girl looks like a keeper...

Now my roommate stops dating this guy and starts mentioning “us” numerous times, Calling me babe and telling me how our horoscopes match so well and planting other seeds in my head.

I must admit I have a soft spot with her name on it somewhere in my head. She really never left me. And honestly she’s so exiting that I don’t know what to do from here …

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Bed her, wed her, inject some kids into her and you are done.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:42 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Bed her, wed her, inject some kids into her and you are done.
What i struggle with is, that despite the flirtation that's going on, this whole thing circles around the friend zone ...

How do i break out and show my penis ...?

Take into concideration that this girl is on the far end of the danger zone spectum.
  • She knows i mess around with other girls and will only give in on me if i present myself very vulnerable
  • She is super jealous and goes totaly psycho if she sees me flirting with other chicks
  • She'll never show her vulnerable side, but loves it when i do. Problem is she'll also kick me in the balls if i do. She's a psycho bitch you see ...
My fears are;

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
What i struggle with is, that despite the flirtation that's going on, this whole thing circles around the friend zone ...

How do i break out and show my penis ...?

Take into concideration that this girl is on the far end of the danger zone spectum.
  • She knows i mess around with other girls and will only give in on me if i present myself very vulnerable
  • She is super jealous and goes totaly psycho if she sees me flirting with other chicks
  • She'll never show her vulnerable side, but loves it when i do. Problem is she'll also kick me in the balls if i do. She's a psycho bitch you see ...
My fears are;
I would leave her. One thing is her capability to play the game, psychological disarray or mental disorder is something different. With such creature one cannot build a stable relationship no matter how sexy she might be. Is it really worth?
She is the one who is pulling strings. She has the ultimate power over you. Expressing feelings is always suicidal.