Mistake buying her drinks

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 100 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:09 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

awesome story. I am dating this girl who everytime I buy a drink or something for her she says "next time I will buy you a sick pack!!" but so far she hasn't bought anything. damm!!

how can I reverse my doormat status right now?

to stay on topic: yeah, I prefer not to buy drinks to strangers at a bar unless it is a reward for them. But buying drinks for a "date" is just as dangerous and stupid I guess, especially when you don't get good feedback.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 12:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
In my past AFC life (which im still fighting to delete it entirely) I used to buy drinks to girls after talking with them for lets say, 20 min, in those days I was thinking "I buy her a drink now she obviously will be mine" sometimes I kiss close them but it wasnt because of the drink.
But one day I pay a drink to a Blond 8, she keeps talking to me just one more minute solution surendettement, after that, she gave the drink to all of her friends, including guys hitting on her, just like me. Once the drink was finished she go away not even saying goodbye.
After that experience I fell the most stupid man in the world, but you know what, that experience was my remedy, never again I bought a girl a drink.
So you did a general tour somehow. That's right.