Just finished read "The Game"

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 57 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Wow. I'm impressed, it had a nice story including helpful tips along the way. I felt I was on the adventure with Style lol. Boy I was in denial before but i'm an AFC for sure. This book recalled harsh memories of when I was in highschool and I was making out with this girl in my mom's car, and then tried to have sex with her in the car backseat. She stopped me and told me to first playalong with the foreplay, but I was a 100% afc cuz my dick signalled my brain that kissing was always sex, well that was from bad advice from stupid friends. Now to think about it, all the sexual explorations I hear from my friends I don't believe no longer , because I never see them speaking comfortably around girls, but all of a sudden they have soemthing to say about having sex with so-and-so, she did that blah blah all bullshit rumors. Oh to continue with the bad memory the girl had blatantly told me I had no GAME!!! Only after reading this book did those haunting words make sense to me! :lol: I have aboslultely no game, the girls that always ended up liking me were the girls I didn't mean to neg, but naturally just didn't like. Whenever I went after a girl I liked she never responded as well. Thats why I believe I can only manage to hit on females in clubs, because I hide my lack of Game with Confidence and put a pre-tense sense that I am the man in a jam. :evil: Fuck this is one great book.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:57 pm 

I'm glad you find out your mistakes in the past and that you are trying to improve :D

Good job Jacked

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:39 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!!! I'm reading the free chapter 3 of Venusian Art from the mystery website and oh man what an idiot I've been all these years shit. I've never tried to stay in any "comfort zone" my whole life. I went from Attraction straight to Seduction immediately. I feel foolish the more I learn this PUA stuff. Thank goodness for this website, and all the peoples advice. I'm definately going to improve faster, quicker.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:54 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yeah, comfort phase is very important. You act like man who likes her for who she is, and then you disappoint her with your "one night stand" desire. Some girls are sargable right into bed, but most of girls want you to be with her first.

Also, don't stay in comfort zone too long, or you'll triger LJBF.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:19 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hi Jack,

Please don't be too hard on yourself. I think to be a really good Venusian Artist, there is a phase of painful realization that what you've been doing in the past is wrong. I felt it... and my first sarging effort where I tried to change it hurt like a bitch.

But remember, if you realize you were asleep all these years like I did, you're already half awake.

Respectfully,

M

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:59 am 
New to MPUA Forum

>>> Please don't be too hard on yourself. I think to be a really good Venusian Artist, there is a phase of painful realization that what you've been doing in the past is wrong. I felt it... and my first sarging effort where I tried to change it hurt like a bitch.

For real, it does hurt like a bitch! You wanna do em right and be romatic and "(suplicate") all the movie crap they (say they want) yea you gotta chuck it all for the hot wet hole. In the end a bad bitch aint gunna hook with you anyway if your a punk so your giving you and her a chance if thats your goal, if sex is the goal then its all the same play aint it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:27 am 
PUA Forum Leader

AOL: DilutedAutonomy
never ever ever ever ever fucking say this about yourself, "Thats why I believe I can only manage to hit on females in clubs". do not doubt improvement of yourself in any walk of your life, not just interacting with women. keep doing what your doing now, and adapt your game by combining the knowledge you will continue to obtain with the mistakes of your past and you will have no problem shaking your AFC aura.

--Methuselah

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Please don't be too hard on yourself. I think to be a really good Venusian Artist, there is a phase of painful realization that what you've been doing in the lahore qalandars team 2019,karachi kings team 2019 past is wrong. I felt it... and my first sarging effort where I tried to change it hurt like a bitch.