Christmas Gifts?!?!?!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 50 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

Post subject: Christmas Gifts?!?!?!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey we all got somebody in mind around Christmas time, I was just wondering what gifts you would get a girl who you are not dating but would like to. Gifts that could be paired up with a inside joke gift, like something legit nice but not like over the top where did this come from?!

Any stories of of other gift giving are welcome here cause they could be inspirational or funny.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: joerto11
yo you never buy a girl anything yet until you have slept with them. thats like a cardinal rule every man should live by.

but if you have slept with them. think of who they are, what they life, do they have any hobbies, her favorite music. and im sure you could find something related to that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:09 am 
Exactly man. That's the traditional trap you're falling into. DON'T buy the girl a gift until and unless you've already gotten something from her, and even THEN I would personally hesitate on buying something. The only reason I would get her a gift is if she actually treated me how I want a girl to treat me, or had earned it in some other way. If I want to keep her around for a while, then yes. If not, I wouldn't do anything more than call and say Merry Christmas.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:11 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

if hohomerryjingle didnt nail it in enough for ya, i will. NEVER EVER BUY A GIRL A GIFT (until your regularily sleeping with her). And by regularly, I mean 2 or 3 months of good solid bangin. My rule is, (and it will be controversial) if you havent fucked atleast 2 of her holes (ill let you speculate on which 2) , she aint gettin a gift. I dont say this because I feel she has to sleep with me to get a gift, but because if I havent had sex with her, she'll feel as though Im only getting her a gift so i CAN have sex, which isnt the case. I get gifts because either I want the girl to feel happy or because I want her to feel special. And I dont want that misinterpreted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:40 am 
Moderator Emeritus

The premise of not getting a girl a christmas present is generally correct and I'm gonna bet that it applies to your case, but there are exceptions. Personally, I'm getting a girl that I haven't slept with a present, but its gonna be something sexy that she's gonna want to wear for me. Something that makes her feel sexy and think of me when she wears it. Even still, I wouldn't be getting it for her, except she would get me a gift anyways and then I'd look like a jerk and I've also known her for over 3 years.

If you have some ridiculously extenuating circumstances, then maybe you can buy one, but unless she is buying you one, don't ever buy her one.

~ Rye

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:10 pm 
Dedicated Member

I buy girls gifts, nothing wrong with friends buying gifts for eachother, especially around this time of year. Most of the girls I buy gifts for are special in the sense that I've known most for 5-18 years. With some of them I go back all the way to kindergarden. Anyway, I might get a girl I've just started seeing something, but she would have to be a very good girl, In the sense that I'll constantly tease her about it until she doesn't expect it anymore then get her some small meaningless but fun thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:42 pm 
Dedicated Member

I'd buy her a gag gift. Something that will make her laugh. Other than that....HELL NO!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I agree don't just buy one of your friends you fancy a gift - that is AFC and will lower your status to her if she hasn't bought you one in the first place.

If you really want to do something, give her a xmas card with a piece of paper inside saying something like:

You are invited to spend one evening with < name > at < restaurant > on < date >. Strict rules apply: No groping pre-meal and kisses are at the discretion of the date.

If she currently thinks you just as a friend then you need to let her know you are after a bit more, this would be a low risk way of doing it. Just buying a present wouldn't show you liked her any more than friends.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:29 pm 
PartyBoy makes an excellent point.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:34 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I have always been worried about getting the perfect Christmas gift for my friend. I have seen this papercut tree where I could find all the important and useful items to give as a gift.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Website: https://www.cosmeagardens.com/product-category/congratulations/
Facebook: CosmeaGardens
Twitter: CosmeaGardens
I will give her a special flower bouquet to her on this occasion. It would cost me around the 20-30 Dollars for this flower bouquets. The flower is the best gift to express their love and affection to her on this occasion.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

excellent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I think that flowers can be given only in a serious relationship or if you want her to think so. I have a lot of familiar girls and I like to give them small signs of attention (they appreciate it). For example, you can give a small set like this - https://alleyelashes.com/makeupforever/ This is a pleasant surprise (and inexpensive). A great reason to remember you.