The scariest part of PUA

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:34 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Put something on the end of it and shut the fuck up. You still cum so what's your bloody problem then?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

For me, I always always fuck with out condom. Always. The one safety device is I look at the girl, if she is well bread and not a crack whore that's good enough for me.

I know how ridiculous this all sounds, but I am just been honest. I need to feel her man, I need that.

Lets face it, AIDS is the one you dont want, but its hard to get from non anal normal sex with a girl. If you get checked regularly they can treat most things.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:23 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Philrg don't be stupid. You can get HIV from normal sex just as easily as from anal if the girl is infected. Use fucking condoms!!

Relationship guide: extended-relationship-guide-vt170687.html

http://wayoftheplayer.com/become-a-player/instinct

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Its a subject I have heavily researched over the years.

Yes men can get HIV/AIDS from women though normal sex.

Yes, 100% there is risk.

But it is not "Just as easily". In the interest's of reminding strictly factual ( hoping dumb people wont get the wrong the message) see the following txt.

"It's much harder for men to get HIV from women, but it does happen. HIV does not live long outside the body. A man's penis is only exposed to HIV for the time that it is in a vagina or rectum. Men also may have fewer areas on the penis where the virus can enter the body. HIV can enter at the opening of the tip and through cuts or sores on the shaft. But if a partner has an untreated sexually transmitted infection (STI) like syphilis, gonorrhea, or chlamydia, the risk is higher. These infections can bring more CD4 cells to the area of infection, or cause breaks in the skin, both increasing the risk of passing HIV. Meanwhile, women have a higher risk of getting HIV from men. Because HIV is in the man's semen, which can stay in the woman's vagina for days, her exposure time is longer after sex. Also, the vagina provides a much larger area than the penis does through which HIV can enter the woman's body"

Source US Govenment.

http://www.womenshealth.gov/hiv-aids/wh ... -aids.html

( there are 1000's of other medical sites/links/docs if you simply do the research in the right places from official health sources and organizations)

Its a risk, but one I have taken many times in past. ( Unfortunatly not so much these last year but thats anther story) Otherwise I would better not fuck them or just let them suck me off or summut. Cos sex with condom is shit for me. Really, Although if I got desperate and had to fuck a like a girl who you knew was fucked by low value humans from certain high risk back grounds then of course I would use. For sure.

Don't want to ague or thing like this i am just saying what it is for me and what I have learnt on the subject but i do fully accept that using a condom is the safest and smartest thing to do. But for me, If i like her, and she looks clean, (the whole thing) then I take my bet.

In any case, thanks for the well meant advise.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:50 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I don't really want to argue on this. As long as you get tested frequently enough really it's all your responsibility. But I've never understood this condom issue. I mean, I have fucked with condom many times, and had girlfriends on the pill when condom was not necessary anymore since I knew she was clean. And while of course, without a condom it's somewhat better, I didn't feel like it was that bad with a condom. I usually buy thinner ones because they are not really so uncomfortable. Or at least, not for me.

Relationship guide: extended-relationship-guide-vt170687.html

http://wayoftheplayer.com/become-a-player/instinct

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Good post bro
I nearly got a women I loved pregnant. Want something scary try being a teenager waiting on a test.

Shits horrifying. I also recommend getting tested like every 6 month's brothers. Might be that fucked up chance an accident happens an funny enough when guys talk about game an you say "I get tested every 6 month's use guys don't know shit" its a good brag.

I do an have done since I been single an cause I don't wanna give a girl something.

Helmets for the soldiers. Also there should be a new type of condom coming out to help with sensitivity.

If that doesny work hit a sex shop an get sensitive cream.

Girls think its hot
You get your rocks off...

Anyway peace out brothers.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:26 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Unprotected sex with someone you dont know is just stupid.

Why the hell would you do that for?
Same night lay?

Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Always use a CONDOM. Duh. Especially if you are sticking your dick down multiple holes a month.
Most women don't like condoms and do un protected sex OFTEN. Very dangerous shit.

Other than that, Herpes, Warts, etc condoms don't really help against those. That's the hazard of being a PUA.
Also try and go for women that are not dirty trailer trash, as they don't to have more diseases.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Be fore-warned my young pua brethren.

Just had my first phone call from public health telling me one of my recent partners has chlamydia, now I have to go and take a shit load of antibiotics and not have sex with anyone for 7 days, not to mention I'm legally obligated to tell everyone on my recent list that I might have it.... this may take a while