Lay Reports SUCK!!!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

Post subject: Lay Reports SUCK!!!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:28 am 

Let me explain what I'm talking about.

I was looking through my past success stories (not from this site) and read the first Lay Report I ever chronicled (not my first lay though).
Quote:
i met a lot of girls here at school and there's one girl in particular i'd like to mention because i just fucked her.

i met her at the front desk of my residence, just using a simple "hi whats ur name" opener because college is a very friendly environment if you are sober. she's a cute rocker chick with a nice ass and green hair (and she's a junior...im a freshman). i saw her a few more times coming in and out of Monroe Hall and greeted her with a hug or something each time (kino). one time we stopped to talk for a little more than usual and i mentioned that she should stop by my room cuz my roommate and i play live music (guitar jam yo). later that day she stopped by and asked me if i wanted to go on an adventure downtown (she drives! yes!). i kiss-closed during the date when we were wandering around after forgetting where we parked. later we went back to her room and began foreplay with making out and such. her roommate came in and we eventually moved to my room, a couple floors up. after a LOT more foreplay she was begging with her body motions. full-close. she sed i definitely knew what i was doing ;-)

i THINK im the first guy on my floor to get laid. not sure.
I asked myself, "Could anyone actually learn something from this?" Compare the LR above to one of my more recent Lay Reports, such as this one: lr-time-is-the-obstacle-vt25166.html

That one is FAR more detailed. I intentionally squeezed as much detail into it as I could to give some value back to the community.

I also noticed that, despite the lack of value in my old LRs, most of my older Field Reports that didn't end up in a lay were excruciatingly detailed! I didn't get what I wanted, so I focused SO MUCH on the process while I was writing about it. A lot of LRs (and I certainly don't mean all of them) lack detail and value because guys just bask in the good feeling of having gone full monty so they forget how they got there!

When you write your LRs, guys, put your ego aside and get down to the nitty gritty on the process you went through. A Lay Report shouldn't be a brag report; it is an opportunity to let others learn from your adventures.

And don't forget to post them in the Lay Reports section. :wink: I just posted this thread here because it's not a LR and it would get more attention in this section.

Last edited by Chief on Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Brilliant!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:42 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I vote sticky in the LR section, just maybe under a different title... :lol:

<<<<<See that profile picture?
i SWEAR thats not me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:41 am 
Dedicated Member

I have been giving this some thought recently.

As a general rule I ignore all F/LRs because I don't need to read somebody bragging. I only ever post relating to this if I feel that I need to remember - or just make people aware of because I put a little pressure on myself to succeed. It's more a timeline of my progress looking back, if you will.

I think that these are good to have. If you managed to fumble somebody into bed after 16 shots it doesn't really say you have strong game - what do you hope to achieve by telling everybody? By being detailed you can use these in a selfish way to see improvements in your game, while also helping people that do take the time to read through them.

I'm a winner - I am going to win.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:03 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I always thought for the big dogs it was their time to teach something to everyone else by using an example that had happened to them.

For the new guys it was a time to ask questions and be constructivly critueqed.

At no point did I think it was a time to go.. "Yeah I tottaly banged her" Like some jumped up arrogant high school "jock".

Sticky this in the FR and LR sections. It's useful to know for both mediums.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:49 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: amindnich252
LOL'd

"I'm like a dog chasing a car; if I ever caught it I don't think I'd know what to do with it" - Heath Ledger as The Joker

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:31 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

nice posts man :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:29 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Funny you mention this, I mentioned the same exact thing on another forum.

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:41 pm 

I agree Chief. Why post anything at all in either the FR or the LR sections unless it has some teaching value for others or if you wanna make a point with a good example.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Good to know. I will definitely take this in mind when I start posting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I think the primary benefit they have for the community is that they show guys that you can get laid in an infinite amount of ways, in an infinite amount of scenarios. It's good for newbies to know that it doesn't have to be a Mystery Method style seduction.

The other great bit is that it proves to the newbies(the ones that have little or no sexual experience) that you actually can learn and grow and get laid. And even better you can get laid in ways you would never dream of before you started your journey as seductionist.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Both the field reports and lay reports section are filled with a huge ton of crap threads that offer no learning what so ever. Moderates should start punishing users for filling up the forms with these useless bragging threads

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

It's funny to see your grammar improved too. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: dun@have.com
AOL: dun@have.com
Actually, i think some lay reports lack detail cause sometimes they're really as easy as they sound. Sometimes guys get caught too much with detail this, and detail that: and over-analyse more than whats necessary.

Detailed lay reports: helps you learn
Simple Lay reports: Shows true nature of women

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Lay Reports and Field Reports are very cool.

Post subject: Re: Lay Reports SUCK!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

This just made me want to delete my first lay report post because its so true. Mine had so little detail that all it would do is make some AFC more annoyed that he wasted his time reading about me brag