Weirdest/Funniest Lay of my life

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

So, this girl at work has been constantly implying she wants to have sex with me for a couple of months. I wasn't really into her so I just sortof joked it off with her.

Well.. I hit a bit of a dry spell and decided to flirt with her a bit, got her round to my place and put on a movie.

We started getting into it, kissing, touching etc when suddenly she pulls back and says "You don't use enough tongue when kissing" I just sortof looked at her like "Right.. okay.. that's a new complaint but whatever" and started kissing her again.

She started giving me head, I was breathing heavy, moaning a little etc.. when she looks up and says "you sound like you're crying" at this point I just started laughing, we eventually started having sex and she just starts asking me all these weird questions, the one I mostly remember was "Whats your favourite kind of cheese". I'll be honest I was struggling to stay hard and I was getting less and less into it.

She left about 15-20 minutes later and I just burst into laughter. Never really experienced something quite like that before.

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:46 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
the one I mostly remember was "Whats your favourite kind of cheese".
Better get checked for chlamydia.