My First Worst Lay of my Life

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 25 guests

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:46 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So I met up with a chick I met on POF. Super sexy and super hot. After having phone sex, she begs me to come to her house and fuck her.....So I did.

When I got there, she has 2 dogs that are completely unruly and run amok everywhere in her house. She didn't stop them and let them do their own thing and kept hugging them and calling them her babies, etc. She has a nice house and it was upkept very well, it's just those dogs were fucking annoying.

Anyway.....

We finally went to her bedroom, after about an hour of me watching her play with her dogs, and lo and behold, guess who else comes up onto the bed with us....her dogs. She's seriously trying to fuck me with her dogs on the bed. She's naked, stripping my clothes off and keeps telling me to concentrate. These dogs wont sit still, kept barking, growling at each other, and sniffing my ass.

After a while, of not being able to get it up, I just quit, got dressed and went back home. Rubbed one out at home.

Such a shame because she was beautiful and her puss actually smelled really nice. So yeah, this is officially the WORST lay of my life. Couldn't even finish.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:19 pm 
King Among Mortals