Late Arrival, Only 46 Minutes Left Before The Bar Closes!!!!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:00 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

It is around 1:00am on Friday Late Night, December 09, 2016 (this was technically Saturday Morning) when i decided to go to a local bar. My mind frame was let's just see what i can make happen in less than an hour. When i finally get there, the doorman tells me that i only have about 46 minutes to enjoy the club. It was around 1:14am now. The bar shuts down at 2:00am. The clock is ticking! Here we go..i go in.

I apologize well in advanced for this lay report being so long. I just want the readers of this post, to see my experiences and emotions through my own eyes, as i was going through the entire night of this pickup.

Set#1 (2 Set - HB7 Blonde, & HB8 Brunette At The Door Entrance)

The first set that i approached was literally at the entrance after entering into the club. They both were very young and cute. I think HB7 Blonde was like 22 and HB8 Brunette was like 23. The HB7 Blonde Chick had the most vibrant personality, and even though the brunette was cuter..she looked like she kinda was in a bad mood..hence why i opened the blonde one first. They were huddled around a pillar with fire in it (it was really cold outside). So i used that as my game material and try to warm up with these 2 girls at this pillar with the flames inside of it. I asked the cute brunette why she looks so pissed, and if she was having a bad day. That got her talking. I teased her a bit, and she started opening up. I found out that they were waiting for a ride, so they were going to bounce out at any moment. I talked about how cold it was, told a couple of DHV stories, and joked around with them for a little bit. They both were very receptive and having fun with me. I think they lived out of town and were just visiting, so i thought that the number close wouldn't be worth it. Their ride came, so they left. This was a very good warm-up set. This set lasted about 4 minutes. I continue down the hallway, away from the entrance. It's Now Around 1:18am

Set#2 (1 Set - HB9 Brunette, Sitting Alone At The Far End Of The Bar Near The Windows)

I open the glass doors and enter into the main bar room from the hallway. I head straight to the bar to order ice water (i usually don't drink alcohol when i game solo). I scan the room to look for any good prospects. Over to my right, all the way at the far end of the bar..i see a hot brunette sitting alone at the bar. This is a unicorn right? :shock: So i approach but with some hesitation (probably because of some approach anxiety that i was feeling). And before i get to her..2 guys and a girl approach her first and start talking to her (probably friends of hers). All of a sudden it's now a 4-Set. And she probably has more friends than that with her. So Ehh...i decide to fall back. This set lasted about 2 minutes (The set that i really didn't actually approach. LOl I just kinda choded around). It's Now Around 1:20am

Set#3 (2 Set - HB8 Straight Hair Brunette & HB9 Curly Hair Brunette)

So now i'm going deeper into the this club, approaching to where the dance floor is. This is the side where live bands play, and where they play some blue grass and country music. Through the crowd, i can see 2 hot girls (HB8 Brunette & HB9 Brunette). These girls have nice boobs, long defined legs, curvy, and beautiful. HB8 Brunette had long jet black hair and a pale complexion, & HB9 Brunette had long curly brown hair and a tan complexion. If their looks weren't intimidating enough..HB8 Brunette was probably 5' 7" and HB9 Brunette was probably 5' 8", but they both were wearing boots with high heels to make them both look around 6 feet tall.

I actually passed by them even though i saw them, but my conscious knew that i needed to open that set and told me to Man Up! I wanted to challenge myself by opening this intimidating 2-Set, so i did. Both girls were dancing together. I opened HB8 Brunette with a tease on how they dance. I told her "You white girls cannot dance!" while shaking my head. She actually slowed down to look at me, and was like; "What? White girls can dance! LOL". So this line seemed to open the set pretty well. Most of the times..hot girls don't respond well to compliments because they are so used to them. So teasing (negs) works pretty well with them. Just as long as you're using them in a joking type of way. HB8 Brunette seemed to be the more outspoken of the two. I think i just made some small talk with her, and asked her some questions like; "Where are you from?", "What do you do?", etc. Some random young white dude with an ugly Christmas sweater and a beer in his hand, came into the set and approached HB8 Brunette. I can tell that he was a little nervous talking to her (Can't say that i really blame him. She was really hot! lol). She had to lean in a couple of times to hear him clearly. Even in a loud dance club type of SPAM..you can still project your voice slightly above the music. I know that when i'm nervous approaching a hot girl..my vocal tonality is usually the first thing to go. I made a joke to him about that being one of those ugly Christmas sweaters that alot of people are wearing this holiday season. After that joke, he didn't stick around long. AMOG defeated!! I asked HB8 Brunette if she wanted to see my dance move; HB8 Brunette: "Yea, let's see it!" Me: "I need another person to do it. Let me see this hand". I grabbed her hand, and did my kino dance routine. She loved it, and asked me to show it to her friend HB9 Brunette. I did the move on her and added a little bit more to it, just to make it last longer.

After dancing with HB9 Brunette for about 1 minute..HB8 Brunette says; "We're going to the bar to get a drink". Me: "Can i come with you?" HB8 Brunette: "Sure!". I walk to the bar with them while they get their drinks. Now here's where the vibe starts to take a dip a little bit because HB8 & HB9 starts having their own group talk at the bar..leaving me out of it. I try and act like everything is going well and lean back. I interject and say a couple of things here and there to not find myself blown out of the set (ie hanging on to the set by a thread lol) They get their drinks and go back to the dance floor..and i go with them (or you can say that i was following them, because that's actually what i was doing at this point in the set). What i'm doing by hanging around and following them may seem chodey..but i'm training my brain to getting used to these awkward sets with hot chicks by plowing and staying in set..when most guys would've ejected already and not have maximized their reference experience from a set like this one. My real target was HB8 Brunette. As i started chatting up HB8 Brunette again, HB9 Curly Haired Brunette pulled her away to go dance on the stage. And that was it! I actually threw my hands up like "What the fuck just happened??". Honestly, all i could do was just laugh it off. I was still proud of myself for seeing it all the way through. This set lasted about 6 minutes. This was actually my best set of the night i think. It's Now Around 1:26am

Set#4 (1 Set - HB8 Curvaceous Blonde)

I walked several feet from where i was last at with Set#3, and saw this hot HB8 Blonde with thick thighs and a booty on her. I used some opener like; "I like what you got on. You look nice"...Womp..womp..womp. She takes one look at me and says "Thank you" and goes about doing whatever it was that she was doing. I tried to re-engage her..it wasn't happening. She just moved away and start talking to some black dude (probably her boyfriend, or just some guy that she's fucking). This set lasted only a few seconds. Moving right along! It's Probably Still Around 1:26am

Set#5 (5 Set - 3 White Girls, 2 Black Guys)

I was still where i was with Set#4, i only just walked up a few feet forward. I was closer to the center of the dance floor now. To my left, i saw 3 girls dancing like crazy. They were really high energy! I usually approach girls with an energy level either below or on parr with my own energy level..otherwise i know that i will just get blown out instantly. In this case..all 3 of them were at a higher energy level than me. So i just approach the girl nearest me (decent looking brunette, close to an 8 in looks) without putting myself completely out there as the center of attention. I wasn't ready for all that. I forget what i opened her with, but it didn't hold water. She did talk to me for a few seconds, but then went back to her little dance party with her girlfriends. There's 2 black dudes in that set. One of them is leaning against a pillar. And the 2nd one is on the dance floor dancing with the girls. I give the 2nd guy much props for putting himself out there like that. He's actually putting in some work, i admire that. He's probably a very confident Natural who can dance really well. I guess they also like white girls just as much as i do. :( This set lasted about 1 minute. It's Now Around 1:27am

Set#6 (1 Set - HB8 Blonde, In The Center of the Dance Floor)

At this point i wanted to go out of my comfort zone and approach a lone girl who's on the dance floor. I saw this blonde chick (she was about an 8 out of 10) dancing solo on the dance floor. Again..this is another chick who's energy level is above my own. I don't really care at this point, i warmed up enough. I move forward and approach her. I forget what i said to her (probably a compliment, either on her dancing or her looks). While still dancing..she moves away from me. I move in on her again and start to dance with her. I think she says "No..No" and gives me a slight look of "Get away from me creep". She moves away from me again. Awkward! Do i give up here? Hell No!! I plow mutherfucker!!! Just for the hell of it, i move in on her again! She's doing some weird come hither thing with her fingers, calling someone over to the dance floor. I thought it was a dude that she was calling over to dance with her at first, to save her from me. That would actually make sense. Me: "Who are you calling over?", HB8 Blonde: "My best friend", Me: "Where is she?", HB8 Blonde: "She's right over there". Me: "I have this dance move i wanna show you" (i tried to do my kino dance move on her. It usually works). I reached out for her hand. She hesitated for a moment and said; "No..i'm sorry, i rather dance alone". She then moves away out of sight, disappearing into the crowd deep into the center of the dance floor. Now this was the most cringe-worthy and awkward set of the night. Then again, they all nearly were..including the very last set of the night. This set lasted about 2 minutes. It's Now Around 1:29am

I Walk Over to the Hip Hop Music Room

I was done with this side of the club. I decided to walk over to the other side..the hip hop room. Of course there was girls over there..but the hip hop room is considerably smaller than the country music/blue grass/live performances room that i just came from. And there really wasn't any lone girl in any of the sets there. Most of the sets with girls in it in that room, had at least 2 dudes in all of them..minimum! I was over there for about a minute, and was like fuck this. I walked back over to the country music/blue grass/live performances room. It's Now Around 1:30am

Set#7 (1 Set - Bitchy HB8 Dirty Blonde)

So i'm back on this side of the club now. I walk pass the 2nd bar and get to the area between the 2nd bar and the dance floor (my body is facing the dance floor). I looked over to my right and see 2 girls grinding wildly up on each other. An HB8 Dirty Blonde, was behind me yelling some obscenities at the 2 girls, except she was actually encouraging her friend..who was the hotter of the 2 girls who were grinding up on each other. The hotter one loses her balance, falls down to the floor, bringing the girl that she was grinding on down with her. Lol I say something funny to HB8 Dirty Blonde about her friend falling. I think i said "Crash N' Burn". HB8 Dirty Blonde was all serious..i kid you not! She was shaking her head, looking dead at me with a serious face saying "Why would you say that? No..No Crash N' Burn, she's fine. She'll be alright". And she was dead serious when she said it. By how seriously she seemed to take it, i actually had to tell her that i was just joking. I think that she literally thought that i was wishing harm to her friend. WTF!! It's Now Around 1:31am

I Take A Breather

At this point i was a little winded (maybe actually wounded) emotionally. This happens sometimes in the field, especially when you're getting alot of blowouts. It's like when you're jogging non-stop, and after a while..you need a breather. Or taking a pounding in a boxing ring, and then the bell rings, so you go to your corner to recover, get re-hydrated, and get patched back up. But it's your brain (maybe even your soul) that needs a breather. So i sit down in a seat near a wall on the side of the dancefloor. At some point i texted my wingman from this forum (DJ_Z), that it's looking like one of those miserable blowout nights. I chatted with some dude who was sitting right next to me, for a bit (dumping some of my sorrow and misery onto him with self-deprecating humor). I sat there as i watched this dancing blonde chick (probably drunk) trying to pull the guy that i was talking to, out of his seat. He did not want to leave his seat to go with her. She eventually got tired of trying to get him to come with her, and just went back to dancing with the dude that she was dancing with. Wow! I think they all were friends..maybe, but i don't really care. After about 5 minutes of sitting there, i got up to do more hunting..i mean to walk around the dance floor for a bit. LOL It's Now Around 1:36am

Set#8 (4 Set - 2 Blondes,2 Brunettes)

I walked a few steps forward and saw a 3-Set in front of me dancing. I was thinking "Why not?" The Brunette of the group was the least hottest, and pretty chunky, but looked very receptive, so i started talking to her first when i approached the group. She was about a 6 out of 10, but like a 6.9. She was cute in the face, and less intimidating looking than the other 2 girls. I think both of the blondes were 8s, but one was clearly hotter than the other one (it's always the hottest girl of the group, that usually wears the "i'm too good for you" look on their face). I introduced myself to the whole group as another girl comes into the group. She was a brown haired brunette and pretty hot too. HB6.9 Brunette had more jet back hair. I can't remember what i said to HB6.9 Brunette, but i hooked her. I can't say that i "danced with the entire group" because i was mostly dancing with the least hottest girl of the group..HB6.9 Brunette. It was the safe move for my ego. Yeah i admit..i was being a pussy lol. As i was too nervous to dance with any other girl from that group, with the possibility of getting rejected by any of them. After a while..the whole group moved together to go to the Hip Hop Room, which is on the other side. I self-coached myself at this point, telling myself to plow "stay in set-longer, and see what i can get out of it" to reject the urge to eject.

So we're in the Hip Hop Music Room now. I move in more and get more involved into the group giving the ladies high fives, chatting them all up, and not just only one of them. I think it's the adrenaline kicking into my system now. From going a little bit out of my comfort zone, by staying in this difficult set as they moved around the club that prompted me to take more action. The energy of the girls were going up higher and higher now. In fact..now they are pulling each other up onto the platform to dance together. I could not match their energy, so i just stayed near them and leaned back against a nearby table. I guess you can say i got back into my own head, but i tried to still preserve my value with chilled back body language. Some middle-aged guy tried to slickly dance his way over to the girls, but he got shot down! This is exactly why i chilled back once they got up onto that platform..to prevent what happened to him from happening to me. Lol

The girls got back down from the platform after several minutes. I went over to chat up HB6.9 Brunette again. The girls were all leaving now. Me maneuvering this set was already cringy, but here's where it get's even more cringy. I tried to quickly screen HB6.9 Brunette's logistics and tried number closing her. She said "No i'm not giving you my number, but it was nice to meet you". Even with that rejection..i still decide to follow them back into the Country Music Room. Again..i'm doing this because i'm pushing myself to break past my own barriers and to resist ejecting from this set. Plowing through sets like these, is what will improve my game. I think about 10 minutes pass for the entire time that i was in this set. It's Now Around 1:46am

Back to the Country Music Room

The girls walk through the dance floor, making their way out of the bar. I try to number close HB6.9 Brunette, and she refused again. She was very cool about it. I gave her a hug before she left. A little bit of last minute kino there. lol

Final Set#9 (5 Set - 3 Dudes,1 Brunette,1 Blonde)

I'm leaving the dance floor now, approaching the area of the main bar again, getting closer to the entrance/exit. Opposite the main bar, there is a cute, curvy-thick, HB7 Blonde Chick sitting there in front of the mechanical bull. She had long blonde hair, was wearing eye-glasses, long sleeve shirt (in a denim vest), and tight jeans. It's Now Around 1:47am. I approach the girl. I can't remember what my opener was. I'm pretty sure it had something to do with the mechanical bull behind her, so it had to be indirect..something like; "I saw someone riding on that bull earlier in the night, and they fell. LOL Did you ride on it yet?" Of course she gave me some kind of nonchalant answer. I will add that her body language was also nonchalant, and she looked kinda bored. She initially looked like a single target, but i would eventually find out that she was there with 4 other people. Rarely is any girl ever truly alone at the club. I decided to stick around in this set (not eject) and plow forward. I used some free association with some improvised and canned stacking material. Nothing special..just mainly shit to keep me from running out of shit to say. I was trying a few jokes, maybe a couple of DHV stories in there, small talk, and a compliment or two. There was a little bit of a smile and a chuckle here and there, but she reacted indifferent for the most part. But she still was responding (signs of a Maybe Girl). Nothing seemed to stick. It wasn't until she told me the area where she lived, and then i told her that i lived in that same neighborhood, that she started to show any interest. Her eyes lit up at that point. That's when i finally reached the hook point. I took notice of that and stepped my kino up from high fiving her, to hugging her, to holding her hands. While i was holding her hand..she was rubbing it in a massaging type of motion. I got hard at this point. Not because i was turned on by what she was doing, but because i knew that it was on with her now! I usually get hard when i know it's on with a girl that i just met. It doesn't always mean that i'm going to end up sleeping with her. It just means that the chances of me fucking her is very high. That's just the first place that i can instinctively sense it..in my pants. LOl

Her friends come into the picture, and they immediately start sizing me up, looking at me like "Who The Fuck Is This Guy?". The alpha guy of the group says something smart to me. I forget what it was, but i didn't react, stayed calm, and fired a funny joke back at him. He laughs and says "You're cool man", and gave me a fist pound. HB7 Blonde Chick tells her friends "He's cool, i like him!". I hear one of the staff members say "5 minutes until we close!". So that means it's 1:55am now. Since HB7 Blonde Chick vouched for me..her friends kinda leave me alone with her. No cockblockage! :) The kino is really high now. I'm grabbing HB7 Blonde Chick's thighs, holding her, and kissing her.

The Bar Closes For The Night, & We All Move To The Outside Of The Club

The lights come on now, and this time a few staff members say "It's 2:00! Everybody get out now! It's time for you all to go home, we're closing!" I'm leaving out of the club with HB7 Blonde Chick hand-in-hand while we're still talking to each other. As i open up the glass doors leading into the hallway, i hear HB7 Blonde Chick say to me out loud "Dude, I'll Suck Your Fucking Cock!" Her brunette friend behind us was shocked and said "Oh My God HB7 Blonde Chick!". Either she was actually a prude or just pretending to be gullible..as if she had never in her life echoed those exact same words to a couple of other dudes before. The friend was hotter than my girl. She might've been the girlfriend of the alpha guy of the group. Anyway..we're all outside of the club now, and her group is waiting for an Uber, that i guess they just called. Right now, while me and HB7 Blonde Chick are hugging..she is full-on raping my mouth with her tongue. Lol When her group's Uber arrive..i take down her number, and i ask her where she's going? She tells me that she's going to this bar downtown that stays open late (I won't say the bar's real name. For the purpose of this lay report, i'll call it "The Late Night Bar"). I tell her to text me when she get's back home so we can fuck. LMR is out of the question. She emphatically told me that she wants my dick inside of her BADLY! And i want to put my dick inside of her..so both of our intentions with each other are 100% clear. We both are trying to fuck, and there are no questions about it whatsoever. All i have to focus on now, is to keep her in the same highly sexual state that she is in right now..and keep her interest there until we both meet up again at her house later on. If i leave it up to her (without texting her until she gets back home)..i know that the attraction will certainly die. I HAVE TO LEAD! So i came up with the idea that i will maintain the seduction through text, until she finally gets back home. So i told her that i will keep texting her while she's with her friends at "The Late Night Bar" until she gets back home. She says "Okay", gets into the Uber and takes off.

Walking Back Home

As i'm walking down to sidewalk i try calling my wingman and good friend, DJ_Z. I tell him everything that happened and the lay that i'm trying to set up. It turns out that he is on the Southside of town (where he lives) sarging solo, trying to set up a lay of his own at the same time that i was (lay-reports/purely-for-comedy-vt200689.html). Sweet! All he tells me is that it is a sketchy situation with some girl down there. I don't bother to ask him what it was exactly, and since he seemed more determined than i ever heard him be before..i left him to it. lol

So i text my girl once i got off of the phone with DJ_Z. I text her as i'm walking from the club..to the gas station (to get something to eat)..and finally..back to my house, waiting for her to get back to her house so i can come over there. It's funny because..on my way to the gas station, i saw a hot chick walk pass me (she was a HB9 Brunette) walking back home by herself, and a HB9 Black Chick that i spoke to at the gas station. Both of those chicks had pull potential! That would happen to me right now! Lol But i stayed focused on my guaranteed lay with HB7 Blonde Chick. This wasn't the time for me to get greedy. Those 2 HB9 chicks weren't guaranteed lays, and i was looking for a guaranteed lay tonight.

Below is the text conversation between i and HB7 Blonde Chick..from the time she got into the Uber..to when i got back home. I'll include all the typos, just as it was written in real time..the time of the text so you can see the timeline of each and every text. She was testing my frame a bit to see if i would break, and kept asking me to go to The Late Night Bar where she was at. I didn't want to go there because i didn't feel like ingratiating myself to her friends, i didn't know how long they would stay there. I didn't want to wait on her and her friends to leave. I just wanted to go home, and stay in my own frame..which seemed to be the key turning point in this pickup. I admit that i was nervous because this so-called "guaranteed lay" still had potential to fuck up..as they always tend to. I had to keep me fresh in her mind until she gets back home..and i leave my house to go to hers. Who knows how long that would take? I basically had to baby-step and bridge the seduction with her, via text. Logistical problems fuck up same night lay opportunities all of the time..and i be damned if i'll let that happen to me this time! :evil:

Some of these texts are very graphic. You'll see in these text, that our sexual intent with each other was VERY CLEAR!

Text Between Me & HB7 Blonde Chick After She Leaves In The Uber Car

Me: "Hey HB7 Blonde Chick. This is GFRESH2DEF from the club tonight"  .......2:14 AM

HB7BC: "Hey"  .......2:17 AM

Me: "I'll fuck your pussy so good, you'll be cumming multiple times girl."  .......2:20 AM

HB7BC: "Ok please stay awake"  .......2:20 AM

Me: "I will."  .......2:22 AM

HB7BC: "Idk will you"  .......2:22 AM

Me: "Of course. So i can give you that good dick."  .......2:23 AM

HB7BC: "You come to the late night bar"  .......2:24 AM

HB7BC: "I'll suck whatever"  .......2:24 AM

Me: "I'll come over to your house tonight. We live close to each other."  .......2:26 AM

HB7BC: "You will be sleet"  .......2:27 AM

HB7BC: "Sleeping"  .......2:27 AM

Me: "I promise i won't."  .......2:29 AM

HB7BC: "Come to the late night bar"  .......2:31 AM

Me: "How long will you guys be there?"  .......2:31 AM

HB7BC: "For a while"  .......2:32 AM

Me: "We'll text each other until you leave The Late Night Bar. When you get home i'll come over and give you that good dick girl."  .......2:34 AM

HB7BC: "I think you will be sleeping lol"  .......2:35 AM

Me: "I i won't, i promise."  .......2:44 AM

HB7BC: "I've heard this before lol"  .......2:45 AM

Me: "Just as long as you don't forget to text me when you get home."  .......2:46 AM

HB7BC: "I wont as long as you don't fall asleep"  .......2:48 AM

Me: "Hell no i won't fall asleep girl. Ima hit that pussy real good remember. LOl"  .......2:49 AM

HB7BC: "Yeah boiiii you think it z :lol:"  .......2:50 AM

HB7BC: "As long as you are ready to Laday it the fuck down"  .......2:51 AM

Me: "Oh i will girl. :twisted: "  .......2:52 AM

Me: "Give u dat good good!"  .......2:52 AM

HB7BC: "I don't believe you"  .......2:53 AM

Me: "I never had any complaints."  .......2:54 AM

HB7BC: "Boy I need you in me right now"  .......2:54 AM

Me: "Iol"  .......2:54 AM

HB7BC: "I guess we'll see"  .......2:54 AM

Me: "I will be..Hitting that pussy from the back good."  .......2:55 AM

HB7BC: "Better bring a cod confound plz"  .......2:56 AM

Me: "A condom you mean?"  .......2:57 AM

HB7BC: "Yes"  .......2:58 AM

HB7BC: "I'm going home now"  .......2:58 AM

Me: "What's your address so i can come over to your house? I'm still dressed, so i'll be over asap once i get the address."  .......3:00 AM

HB7BC: "(she texted me her address)"  .......3:01 AM

HB7BC: "I've got to get my friend home"  .......3:02 AM

Me: "Ok i'll be over once you get back to your crib after you drop your friend off."  .......3:03 AM

HB7BC: "I'm here now"  .......3:20 AM

Me: "On my way."  .......3:21 AM

HB7BC: "Home mows"  .......3:21 AM

HB7BC: "Where are you usi now"  .......3:23 AM

Me: "Walking up your street right now."  .......3:24 AM

HB7BC: "Where are you"  .......3:26 AM

Me: "Like seconds away from"  .......3:26 AM

Me: "I'm right outside. Can you let me in?"  .......3:29 AM

HB7BC: "It's letting you in"  .......3:30 AM

Me: "Which apartment is yours?"  .......3:31 AM

HB7BC: "Apt 3"  .......3:31 AM

HB7BC: "Wherever are you"  .......3:32 AM

In Her Apartment

I used google maps on my phone to help me find the exact location of her apartment. I still was somewhat lost because all the apartment buildings were so close together. Some of them were actually connected to each other. But i finally found the right door. Also, she left the building door open and unlocked. All i literally had to do was open the door and walk through. Her apartment was upstairs on the 3rd floor. I opened the door, and poked my head in the room because it was quiet and i didn't see anyone there at first. I'm always cautious in these situations, because you never know. Still with my body only partly in her apartment door..I looked around her apartment and said "Hello!" There she was in her bedroom down the hall..laying down in her bed. She had a couple of cats running around (for some odd reason, most of the girls that i banged lately, have all owned cats lol). We chatted for a little bit. I think i ate her pussy first, and then she gave me amazing head. I had brought over lotion for lubrication (I hate fucking with a condom without it, because the dry feel of the condom ruins my boner. With the lubrication..it comes close the wet feel of fucking a pussy raw. My dick won't notice the difference. :wink: ), lubed-up and went to Bang Town USA! There was no LMR because if you read the above text..there was no beating around the bush about what we both wanted. After cuming, i was still horny and went another round with her. She gave me some mind-blowing awesome sloppy head (the licking, and gagging, deep-throat kind) and then i banged her again in a few positions. When we're done..we cuddle up in bed and we talk.

She told me that i was really good in bed (Duh! Lol). And that the last guy that she was with didn't really hit it right, and she told him to leave mid-way through sex. She also told me that her and her best female friend was in a lesbian relationship for a while, and fucked alot. Until the bff got into a long-term relationship with a guy. She told me that the brunette chick friend from her group at the club earlier, was a cock tease with every guy that she's been with. She only does oral sex with guys and never puts out. Well..that explains alot when she reacted how she did when HB7 Blonde Chick said she'll suck my cock. LOL

When we both tried to go to sleep for the night..some dude popped opened the door, and i recognized him as one of the dudes from her group at the club. LOL He dipped out shortly, after seeing me there in the bed, under the covers laying right next to HB7 Blonde Chick. She was already asleep when he opened the door. Several minutes later..another dude popped in the room. I was like "Heeeeey! :shock: " Awkwaaaaard! LOl I recognized him from the group as well. I probably got this sequence of when they both barged in the room separately, messed up a bit. One of them was in the living room when i was banging her. He was spending the night in the living room when they got back from the club. HB7 Blonde Chick tells me that the straight guy, was one of her orbiter friends that has been trying to bang her for a while. Poor guy, he had to hear me do all of that with her. The 1st guy who popped in was probably the straight orbiter friend. The 2nd guy was probably the gay guy friend of HB7 Blonde Chick. They both were pretty cool with it though. No drama had ensued..Thank God! So i wake up around 10 in the morning ish, after spending the night there. I hear HB7 Blonde Chick talking to the gay friend in the living room, while i'm getting dressed in her room. I get dressed, grab all of my things, and leave her room. I chat with her and the gay friend in the living room, for about 5 minutes before i leave.

Text Between Me & HB7 Blonde Chick After I Left Her Apartment & Got Back To My Apartment

HB7BC: "Omg so drunk last night lmao. I had fun tho. Come back over anytime :P "  .......10:47 AM

Me: "I will!"  .......11:01 AM

HB7BC: "Just text me"  .......11:02 AM

Me: "Will do. That pussy was awesome."  .......11:03 AM

HB7BC: "That dick was just right"  .......11:04 AM

Me: "Hahaha :lol: "  .......11:04 AM

Me: "No Doubt"  .......11:04 AM

She ended up texting me a week later for another booty call, late that Friday night. :wink:

Takeaways - Don't give up just because you're getting rejected left and right all night (just as i have in this lay report). It still doesn't mean that you can't get laid by the last girl that you approach at the end of the night. Burn the club to the fucking ground until you find the 1 girl who is down!

-G

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:55 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
It is around 1:00am on Friday Late Night, December 09, 2016 (this was technically Saturday Morning) when i decided to go to a local bar. My mind frame was let's just see what i can make happen in less than an hour. When i finally get there, the doorman tells me that i only have about 46 minutes to enjoy the club. It was around 1:14am now. The bar shuts down at 2:00am. The clock is ticking! Here we go..i go in.

I apologize well in advanced for this lay report being so long. I just want the readers of this post, to see my experiences and emotions through my own eyes, as i was going through the entire night of this pickup.

Set#1 (2 Set - HB7 Blonde, & HB8 Brunette At The Door Entrance)

The first set that i approached was literally at the entrance after entering into the club. They both were very young and cute. I think HB7 Blonde was like 22 and HB8 Brunette was like 23. The HB7 Blonde Chick had the most vibrant personality, and even though the brunette was cuter..she looked like she kinda was in a bad mood..hence why i opened the blonde one first. They were huddled around a pillar with fire in it (it was really cold outside). So i used that as my game material and try to warm up with these 2 girls at this pillar with the flames inside of it. I asked the cute brunette why she looks so pissed, and if she was having a bad day. That got her talking. I teased her a bit, and she started opening up. I found out that they were waiting for a ride, so they were going to bounce out at any moment. I talked about how cold it was, told a couple of DHV stories, and joked around with them for a little bit. They both were very receptive and having fun with me. I think they lived out of town and were just visiting, so i thought that the number close wouldn't be worth it. Their ride came, so they left. This was a very good warm-up set. This set lasted about 4 minutes. I continue down the hallway, away from the entrance. It's Now Around 1:18am

Set#2 (1 Set - HB9 Brunette, Sitting Alone At The Far End Of The Bar Near The Windows)

I open the glass doors and enter into the main bar room from the hallway. I head straight to the bar to order ice water (i usually don't drink alcohol when i game solo). I scan the room to look for any good prospects. Over to my right, all the way at the far end of the bar..i see a hot brunette sitting alone at the bar. This is a unicorn right? :shock: So i approach but with some hesitation (probably because of some approach anxiety that i was feeling). And before i get to her..2 guys and a girl approach her first and start talking to her (probably friends of hers). All of a sudden it's now a 4-Set. And she probably has more friends than that with her. So Ehh...i decide to fall back. This set lasted about 2 minutes (The set that i really didn't actually approach. LOl I just kinda choded around). It's Now Around 1:20am

Set#3 (2 Set - HB8 Straight Hair Brunette & HB9 Curly Hair Brunette)

So now i'm going deeper into the this club, approaching to where the dance floor is. This is the side where live bands play, and where they play some blue grass and country music. Through the crowd, i can see 2 hot girls (HB8 Brunette & HB9 Brunette). These girls have nice boobs, long defined legs, curvy, and beautiful. HB8 Brunette had long jet black hair and a pale complexion, & HB9 Brunette had long curly brown hair and a tan complexion. If their looks weren't intimidating enough..HB8 Brunette was probably 5' 7" and HB9 Brunette was probably 5' 8", but they both were wearing boots with high heels to make them both look around 6 feet tall.

I actually passed by them even though i saw them, but my conscious knew that i needed to open that set and told me to Man Up! I wanted to challenge myself by opening this intimidating 2-Set, so i did. Both girls were dancing together. I opened HB8 Brunette with a tease on how they dance. I told her "You white girls cannot dance!" while shaking my head. She actually slowed down to look at me, and was like; "What? White girls can dance! LOL". So this line seemed to open the set pretty well. Most of the times..hot girls don't respond well to compliments because they are so used to them. So teasing (negs) works pretty well with them. Just as long as you're using them in a joking type of way. HB8 Brunette seemed to be the more outspoken of the two. I think i just made some small talk with her, and asked her some questions like; "Where are you from?", "What do you do?", etc. Some random young white dude with an ugly Christmas sweater and a beer in his hand, came into the set and approached HB8 Brunette. I can tell that he was a little nervous talking to her (Can't say that i really blame him. She was really hot! lol). She had to lean in a couple of times to hear him clearly. Even in a loud dance club type of SPAM..you can still project your voice slightly above the music. I know that when i'm nervous approaching a hot girl..my vocal tonality is usually the first thing to go. I made a joke to him about that being one of those ugly Christmas sweaters that alot of people are wearing this holiday season. After that joke, he didn't stick around long. AMOG defeated!! I asked HB8 Brunette if she wanted to see my dance move; HB8 Brunette: "Yea, let's see it!" Me: "I need another person to do it. Let me see this hand". I grabbed her hand, and did my kino dance routine. She loved it, and asked me to show it to her friend HB9 Brunette. I did the move on her and added a little bit more to it, just to make it last longer.

After dancing with HB9 Brunette for about 1 minute..HB8 Brunette says; "We're going to the bar to get a drink". Me: "Can i come with you?" HB8 Brunette: "Sure!". I walk to the bar with them while they get their drinks. Now here's where the vibe starts to take a dip a little bit because HB8 & HB9 starts having their own group talk at the bar..leaving me out of it. I try and act like everything is going well and lean back. I interject and say a couple of things here and there to not find myself blown out of the set (ie hanging on to the set by a thread lol) They get their drinks and go back to the dance floor..and i go with them (or you can say that i was following them, because that's actually what i was doing at this point in the set). What i'm doing by hanging around and following them may seem chodey..but i'm training my brain to getting used to these awkward sets with hot chicks by plowing and staying in set..when most guys would've ejected already and not have maximized their reference experience from a set like this one. My real target was HB8 Brunette. As i started chatting up HB8 Brunette again, HB9 Curly Haired Brunette pulled her away to go dance on the stage. And that was it! I actually threw my hands up like "What the fuck just happened??". Honestly, all i could do was just laugh it off. I was still proud of myself for seeing it all the way through. This set lasted about 6 minutes. This was actually my best set of the night i think. It's Now Around 1:26am

Set#4 (1 Set - HB8 Curvaceous Blonde)

I walked several feet from where i was last at with Set#3, and saw this hot HB8 Blonde with thick thighs and a booty on her. I used some opener like; "I like what you got on. You look nice"...Womp..womp..womp. She takes one look at me and says "Thank you" and goes about doing whatever it was that she was doing. I tried to re-engage her..it wasn't happening. She just moved away and start talking to some black dude (probably her boyfriend, or just some guy that she's fucking). This set lasted only a few seconds. Moving right along! It's Probably Still Around 1:26am

Set#5 (5 Set - 3 White Girls, 2 Black Guys)

I was still where i was with Set#4, i only just walked up a few feet forward. I was closer to the center of the dance floor now. To my left, i saw 3 girls dancing like crazy. They were really high energy! I usually approach girls with an energy level either below or on parr with my own energy level..otherwise i know that i will just get blown out instantly. In this case..all 3 of them were at a higher energy level than me. So i just approach the girl nearest me (decent looking brunette, close to an 8 in looks) without putting myself completely out there as the center of attention. I wasn't ready for all that. I forget what i opened her with, but it didn't hold water. She did talk to me for a few seconds, but then went back to her little dance party with her girlfriends. There's 2 black dudes in that set. One of them is leaning against a pillar. And the 2nd one is on the dance floor dancing with the girls. I give the 2nd guy much props for putting himself out there like that. He's actually putting in some work, i admire that. He's probably a very confident Natural who can dance really well. I guess they also like white girls just as much as i do. :( This set lasted about 1 minute. It's Now Around 1:27am

Set#6 (1 Set - HB8 Blonde, In The Center of the Dance Floor)

At this point i wanted to go out of my comfort zone and approach a lone girl who's on the dance floor. I saw this blonde chick (she was about an 8 out of 10) dancing solo on the dance floor. Again..this is another chick who's energy level is above my own. I don't really care at this point, i warmed up enough. I move forward and approach her. I forget what i said to her (probably a compliment, either on her dancing or her looks). While still dancing..she moves away from me. I move in on her again and start to dance with her. I think she says "No..No" and gives me a slight look of "Get away from me creep". She moves away from me again. Awkward! Do i give up here? Hell No!! I plow mutherfucker!!! Just for the hell of it, i move in on her again! She's doing some weird come hither thing with her fingers, calling someone over to the dance floor. I thought it was a dude that she was calling over to dance with her at first, to save her from me. That would actually make sense. Me: "Who are you calling over?", HB8 Blonde: "My best friend", Me: "Where is she?", HB8 Blonde: "She's right over there". Me: "I have this dance move i wanna show you" (i tried to do my kino dance move on her. It usually works). I reached out for her hand. She hesitated for a moment and said; "No..i'm sorry, i rather dance alone". She then moves away out of sight, disappearing into the crowd deep into the center of the dance floor. Now this was the most cringe-worthy and awkward set of the night. Then again, they all nearly were..including the very last set of the night. This set lasted about 2 minutes. It's Now Around 1:29am

I Walk Over to the Hip Hop Music Room

I was done with this side of the club. I decided to walk over to the other side..the hip hop room. Of course there was girls over there..but the hip hop room is considerably smaller than the country music/blue grass/live performances room that i just came from. And there really wasn't any lone girl in any of the sets there. Most of the sets with girls in it in that room, had at least 2 dudes in all of them..minimum! I was over there for about a minute, and was like fuck this. I walked back over to the country music/blue grass/live performances room. It's Now Around 1:30am

Set#7 (1 Set - Bitchy HB8 Dirty Blonde)

So i'm back on this side of the club now. I walk pass the 2nd bar and get to the area between the 2nd bar and the dance floor (my body is facing the dance floor). I looked over to my right and see 2 girls grinding wildly up on each other. An HB8 Dirty Blonde, was behind me yelling some obscenities at the 2 girls, except she was actually encouraging her friend..who was the hotter of the 2 girls who were grinding up on each other. The hotter one loses her balance, falls down to the floor, bringing the girl that she was grinding on down with her. Lol I say something funny to HB8 Dirty Blonde about her friend falling. I think i said "Crash N' Burn". HB8 Dirty Blonde was all serious..i kid you not! She was shaking her head, looking dead at me with a serious face saying "Why would you say that? No..No Crash N' Burn, she's fine. She'll be alright". And she was dead serious when she said it. By how seriously she seemed to take it, i actually had to tell her that i was just joking. I think that she literally thought that i was wishing harm to her friend. WTF!! It's Now Around 1:31am

I Take A Breather

At this point i was a little winded (maybe actually wounded) emotionally. This happens sometimes in the field, especially when you're getting alot of blowouts. It's like when you're jogging non-stop, and after a while..you need a breather. Or taking a pounding in a boxing ring, and then the bell rings, so you go to your corner to recover, get re-hydrated, and get patched back up. But it's your brain (maybe even your soul) that needs a breather. So i sit down in a seat near a wall on the side of the dancefloor. At some point i texted my wingman from this forum (DJ_Z), that it's looking like one of those miserable blowout nights. I chatted with some dude who was sitting right next to me, for a bit (dumping some of my sorrow and misery onto him with self-deprecating humor). I sat there as i watched this dancing blonde chick (probably drunk) trying to pull the guy that i was talking to, out of his seat. He did not want to leave his seat to go with her. She eventually got tired of trying to get him to come with her, and just went back to dancing with the dude that she was dancing with. Wow! I think they all were friends..maybe, but i don't really care. After about 5 minutes of sitting there, i got up to do more hunting..i mean to walk around the dance floor for a bit. LOL It's Now Around 1:36am

Set#8 (4 Set - 2 Blondes,2 Brunettes)

I walked a few steps forward and saw a 3-Set in front of me dancing. I was thinking "Why not?" The Brunette of the group was the least hottest, and pretty chunky, but looked very receptive, so i started talking to her first when i approached the group. She was about a 6 out of 10, but like a 6.9. She was cute in the face, and less intimidating looking than the other 2 girls. I think both of the blondes were 8s, but one was clearly hotter than the other one (it's always the hottest girl of the group, that usually wears the "i'm too good for you" look on their face). I introduced myself to the whole group as another girl comes into the group. She was a brown haired brunette and pretty hot too. HB6.9 Brunette had more jet back hair. I can't remember what i said to HB6.9 Brunette, but i hooked her. I can't say that i "danced with the entire group" because i was mostly dancing with the least hottest girl of the group..HB6.9 Brunette. It was the safe move for my ego. Yeah i admit..i was being a pussy lol. As i was too nervous to dance with any other girl from that group, with the possibility of getting rejected by any of them. After a while..the whole group moved together to go to the Hip Hop Room, which is on the other side. I self-coached myself at this point, telling myself to plow "stay in set-longer, and see what i can get out of it" to reject the urge to eject.

So we're in the Hip Hop Music Room now. I move in more and get more involved into the group giving the ladies high fives, chatting them all up, and not just only one of them. I think it's the adrenaline kicking into my system now. From going a little bit out of my comfort zone, by staying in this difficult set as they moved around the club that prompted me to take more action. The energy of the girls were going up higher and higher now. In fact..now they are pulling each other up onto the platform to dance together. I could not match their energy, so i just stayed near them and leaned back against a nearby table. I guess you can say i got back into my own head, but i tried to still preserve my value with chilled back body language. Some middle-aged guy tried to slickly dance his way over to the girls, but he got shot down! This is exactly why i chilled back once they got up onto that platform..to prevent what happened to him from happening to me. Lol

The girls got back down from the platform after several minutes. I went over to chat up HB6.9 Brunette again. The girls were all leaving now. Me maneuvering this set was already cringy, but here's where it get's even more cringy. I tried to quickly screen HB6.9 Brunette's logistics and tried number closing her. She said "No i'm not giving you my number, but it was nice to meet you". Even with that rejection..i still decide to follow them back into the Country Music Room. Again..i'm doing this because i'm pushing myself to break past my own barriers and to resist ejecting from this set. Plowing through sets like these, is what will improve my game. I think about 10 minutes pass for the entire time that i was in this set. It's Now Around 1:46am

Back to the Country Music Room

The girls walk through the dance floor, making their way out of the bar. I try to number close HB6.9 Brunette, and she refused again. She was very cool about it. I gave her a hug before she left. A little bit of last minute kino there. lol

Final Set#9 (5 Set - 3 Dudes,1 Brunette,1 Blonde)

I'm leaving the dance floor now, approaching the area of the main bar again, getting closer to the entrance/exit. Opposite the main bar, there is a cute, curvy-thick, HB7 Blonde Chick sitting there in front of the mechanical bull. She had long blonde hair, was wearing eye-glasses, long sleeve shirt (in a denim vest), and tight jeans. It's Now Around 1:47am. I approach the girl. I can't remember what my opener was. I'm pretty sure it had something to do with the mechanical bull behind her, so it had to be indirect..something like; "I saw someone riding on that bull earlier in the night, and they fell. LOL Did you ride on it yet?" Of course she gave me some kind of nonchalant answer. I will add that her body language was also nonchalant, and she looked kinda bored. She initially looked like a single target, but i would eventually find out that she was there with 4 other people. Rarely is any girl ever truly alone at the club. I decided to stick around in this set (not eject) and plow forward. I used some free association with some improvised and canned stacking material. Nothing special..just mainly shit to keep me from running out of shit to say. I was trying a few jokes, maybe a couple of DHV stories in there, small talk, and a compliment or two. There was a little bit of a smile and a chuckle here and there, but she reacted indifferent for the most part. But she still was responding (signs of a Maybe Girl). Nothing seemed to stick. It wasn't until she told me the area where she lived, and then i told her that i lived in that same neighborhood, that she started to show any interest. Her eyes lit up at that point. That's when i finally reached the hook point. I took notice of that and stepped my kino up from high fiving her, to hugging her, to holding her hands. While i was holding her hand..she was rubbing it in a massaging type of motion. I got hard at this point. Not because i was turned on by what she was doing, but because i knew that it was on with her now! I usually get hard when i know it's on with a girl that i just met. It doesn't always mean that i'm going to end up sleeping with her. It just means that the chances of me fucking her is very high. That's just the first place that i can instinctively sense it..in my pants. LOl

Her friends come into the picture, and they immediately start sizing me up, looking at me like "Who The Fuck Is This Guy?". The alpha guy of the group says something smart to me. I forget what it was, but i didn't react, stayed calm, and fired a funny joke back at him. He laughs and says "You're cool man", and gave me a fist pound. HB7 Blonde Chick tells her friends "He's cool, i like him!". I hear one of the staff members say "5 minutes until we close!". So that means it's 1:55am now. Since HB7 Blonde Chick vouched for me..her friends kinda leave me alone with her. No cockblockage! :) The kino is really high now. I'm grabbing HB7 Blonde Chick's thighs, holding her, and kissing her.

The Bar Closes For The Night, & We All Move To The Outside Of The Club

The lights come on now, and this time a few staff members say "It's 2:00! Everybody get out now! It's time for you all to go home, we're closing!" I'm leaving out of the club with HB7 Blonde Chick hand-in-hand while we're still talking to each other. As i open up the glass doors leading into the hallway, i hear HB7 Blonde Chick say to me out loud "Dude, I'll Suck Your Fucking Cock!" Her brunette friend behind us was shocked and said "Oh My God HB7 Blonde Chick!". Either she was actually a prude or just pretending to be gullible..as if she had never in her life echoed those exact same words to a couple of other dudes before. The friend was hotter than my girl. She might've been the girlfriend of the alpha guy of the group. Anyway..we're all outside of the club now, and her group is waiting for an Uber, that i guess they just called. Right now, while me and HB7 Blonde Chick are hugging..she is full-on raping my mouth with her tongue. Lol When her group's Uber arrive..i take down her number, and i ask her where she's going? She tells me that she's going to this bar downtown that stays open late (I won't say the bar's real name. For the purpose of this lay report, i'll call it "The Late Night Bar"). I tell her to text me when she get's back home so we can fuck. LMR is out of the question. She emphatically told me that she wants my dick inside of her BADLY! And i want to put my dick inside of her..so both of our intentions with each other are 100% clear. We both are trying to fuck, and there are no questions about it whatsoever. All i have to focus on now, is to keep her in the same highly sexual state that she is in right now..and keep her interest there until we both meet up again at her house later on. If i leave it up to her (without texting her until she gets back home)..i know that the attraction will certainly die. I HAVE TO LEAD! So i came up with the idea that i will maintain the seduction through text, until she finally gets back home. So i told her that i will keep texting her while she's with her friends at "The Late Night Bar" until she gets back home. She says "Okay", gets into the Uber and takes off.

Walking Back Home

As i'm walking down to sidewalk i try calling my wingman and good friend, DJ_Z. I tell him everything that happened and the lay that i'm trying to set up. It turns out that he is on the Southside of town (where he lives) sarging solo, trying to set up a lay of his own at the same time that i was (lay-reports/purely-for-comedy-vt200689.html). Sweet! All he tells me is that it is a sketchy situation with some girl down there. I don't bother to ask him what it was exactly, and since he seemed more determined than i ever heard him be before..i left him to it. lol

So i text my girl once i got off of the phone with DJ_Z. I text her as i'm walking from the club..to the gas station (to get something to eat)..and finally..back to my house, waiting for her to get back to her house so i can come over there. It's funny because..on my way to the gas station, i saw a hot chick walk pass me (she was a HB9 Brunette) walking back home by herself, and a HB9 Black Chick that i spoke to at the gas station. Both of those chicks had pull potential! That would happen to me right now! Lol But i stayed focused on my guaranteed lay with HB7 Blonde Chick. This wasn't the time for me to get greedy. Those 2 HB9 chicks weren't guaranteed lays, and i was looking for a guaranteed lay tonight.

Below is the text conversation between i and HB7 Blonde Chick..from the time she got into the Uber..to when i got back home. I'll include all the typos, just as it was written in real time..the time of the text so you can see the timeline of each and every text. She was testing my frame a bit to see if i would break, and kept asking me to go to The Late Night Bar where she was at. I didn't want to go there because i didn't feel like ingratiating myself to her friends, i didn't know how long they would stay there. I didn't want to wait on her and her friends to leave. I just wanted to go home, and stay in my own frame..which seemed to be the key turning point in this pickup. I admit that i was nervous because this so-called "guaranteed lay" still had potential to fuck up..as they always tend to. I had to keep me fresh in her mind until she gets back home..and i leave my house to go to hers. Who knows how long that would take? I basically had to baby-step and bridge the seduction with her, via text. Logistical problems fuck up same night lay opportunities all of the time..and i be damned if i'll let that happen to me this time! :evil:

Some of these texts are very graphic. You'll see in these text, that our sexual intent with each other was VERY CLEAR!

Text Between Me & HB7 Blonde Chick After She Leaves In The Uber Car

Me: "Hey HB7 Blonde Chick. This is GFRESH2DEF from the club tonight"  .......2:14 AM

HB7BC: "Hey"  .......2:17 AM

Me: "I'll fuck your pussy so good, you'll be cumming multiple times girl."  .......2:20 AM

HB7BC: "Ok please stay awake"  .......2:20 AM

Me: "I will."  .......2:22 AM

HB7BC: "Idk will you"  .......2:22 AM

Me: "Of course. So i can give you that good dick."  .......2:23 AM

HB7BC: "You come to the late night bar"  .......2:24 AM

HB7BC: "I'll suck whatever"  .......2:24 AM

Me: "I'll come over to your house tonight. We live close to each other."  .......2:26 AM

HB7BC: "You will be sleet"  .......2:27 AM

HB7BC: "Sleeping"  .......2:27 AM

Me: "I promise i won't."  .......2:29 AM

HB7BC: "Come to the late night bar"  .......2:31 AM

Me: "How long will you guys be there?"  .......2:31 AM

HB7BC: "For a while"  .......2:32 AM

Me: "We'll text each other until you leave The Late Night Bar. When you get home i'll come over and give you that good dick girl."  .......2:34 AM

HB7BC: "I think you will be sleeping lol"  .......2:35 AM

Me: "I i won't, i promise."  .......2:44 AM

HB7BC: "I've heard this before lol"  .......2:45 AM

Me: "Just as long as you don't forget to text me when you get home."  .......2:46 AM

HB7BC: "I wont as long as you don't fall asleep"  .......2:48 AM

Me: "Hell no i won't fall asleep girl. Ima hit that pussy real good remember. LOl"  .......2:49 AM

HB7BC: "Yeah boiiii you think it z :lol:"  .......2:50 AM

HB7BC: "As long as you are ready to Laday it the fuck down"  .......2:51 AM

Me: "Oh i will girl. :twisted: "  .......2:52 AM

Me: "Give u dat good good!"  .......2:52 AM

HB7BC: "I don't believe you"  .......2:53 AM

Me: "I never had any complaints."  .......2:54 AM

HB7BC: "Boy I need you in me right now"  .......2:54 AM

Me: "Iol"  .......2:54 AM

HB7BC: "I guess we'll see"  .......2:54 AM

Me: "I will be..Hitting that pussy from the back good."  .......2:55 AM

HB7BC: "Better bring a cod confound plz"  .......2:56 AM

Me: "A condom you mean?"  .......2:57 AM

HB7BC: "Yes"  .......2:58 AM

HB7BC: "I'm going home now"  .......2:58 AM

Me: "What's your address so i can come over to your house? I'm still dressed, so i'll be over asap once i get the address."  .......3:00 AM

HB7BC: "(she texted me her address)"  .......3:01 AM

HB7BC: "I've got to get my friend home"  .......3:02 AM

Me: "Ok i'll be over once you get back to your crib after you drop your friend off."  .......3:03 AM

HB7BC: "I'm here now"  .......3:20 AM

Me: "On my way."  .......3:21 AM

HB7BC: "Home mows"  .......3:21 AM

HB7BC: "Where are you usi now"  .......3:23 AM

Me: "Walking up your street right now."  .......3:24 AM

HB7BC: "Where are you"  .......3:26 AM

Me: "Like seconds away from"  .......3:26 AM

Me: "I'm right outside. Can you let me in?"  .......3:29 AM

HB7BC: "It's letting you in"  .......3:30 AM

Me: "Which apartment is yours?"  .......3:31 AM

HB7BC: "Apt 3"  .......3:31 AM

HB7BC: "Wherever are you"  .......3:32 AM

In Her Apartment

I used google maps on my phone to help me find the exact location of her apartment. I still was somewhat lost because all the apartment buildings were so close together. Some of them were actually connected to each other. But i finally found the right door. Also, she left the building door open and unlocked. All i literally had to do was open the door and walk through. Her apartment was upstairs on the 3rd floor. I opened the door, and poked my head in the room because it was quiet and i didn't see anyone there at first. I'm always cautious in these situations, because you never know. Still with my body only partly in her apartment door..I looked around her apartment and said "Hello!" There she was in her bedroom down the hall..laying down in her bed. She had a couple of cats running around (for some odd reason, most of the girls that i banged lately, have all owned cats lol). We chatted for a little bit. I think i ate her pussy first, and then she gave me amazing head. I had brought over lotion for lubrication (I hate fucking with a condom without it, because the dry feel of the condom ruins my boner. With the lubrication..it comes close the wet feel of fucking a pussy raw. My dick won't notice the difference. :wink: ), lubed-up and went to Bang Town USA! There was no LMR because if you read the above text..there was no beating around the bush about what we both wanted. After cuming, i was still horny and went another round with her. She gave me some mind-blowing awesome sloppy head (the licking, and gagging, deep-throat kind) and then i banged her again in a few positions. When we're done..we cuddle up in bed and we talk.

She told me that i was really good in bed (Duh! Lol). And that the last guy that she was with didn't really hit it right, and she told him to leave mid-way through sex. She also told me that her and her best female friend was in a lesbian relationship for a while, and fucked alot. Until the bff got into a long-term relationship with a guy. She told me that the brunette chick friend from her group at the club earlier, was a cock tease with every guy that she's been with. She only does oral sex with guys and never puts out. Well..that explains alot when she reacted how she did when HB7 Blonde Chick said she'll suck my cock. LOL

When we both tried to go to sleep for the night..some dude popped opened the door, and i recognized him as one of the dudes from her group at the club. LOL He dipped out shortly, after seeing me there in the bed, under the covers laying right next to HB7 Blonde Chick. She was already asleep when he opened the door. Several minutes later..another dude popped in the room. I was like "Heeeeey! :shock: " Awkwaaaaard! LOl I recognized him from the group as well. I probably got this sequence of when they both barged in the room separately, messed up a bit. One of them was in the living room when i was banging her. He was spending the night in the living room when they got back from the club. HB7 Blonde Chick tells me that the straight guy, was one of her orbiter friends that has been trying to bang her for a while. Poor guy, he had to hear me do all of that with her. The 1st guy who popped in was probably the straight orbiter friend. The 2nd guy was probably the gay guy friend of HB7 Blonde Chick. They both were pretty cool with it though. No drama had ensued..Thank God! So i wake up around 10 in the morning ish, after spending the night there. I hear HB7 Blonde Chick talking to the gay friend in the living room, while i'm getting dressed in her room. I get dressed, grab all of my things, and leave her room. I chat with her and the gay friend in the living room, for about 5 minutes before i leave.

Text Between Me & HB7 Blonde Chick After I Left Her Apartment & Got Back To My Apartment

HB7BC: "Omg so drunk last night lmao. I had fun tho. Come back over anytime :P "  .......10:47 AM

Me: "I will!"  .......11:01 AM

HB7BC: "Just text me"  .......11:02 AM

Me: "Will do. That pussy was awesome."  .......11:03 AM

HB7BC: "That dick was just right"  .......11:04 AM

Me: "Hahaha :lol: "  .......11:04 AM

Me: "No Doubt"  .......11:04 AM

She ended up texting me a week later for another booty call, late that Friday night. :wink:

Takeaways - Don't give up just because you're getting rejected left and right all night (just as i have in this lay report). It still doesn't mean that you can't get laid by the last girl that you approach at the end of the night. Burn the club to the fucking ground until you find the 1 girl who is down!

-G

Good field report. I guess it's a good thing that logistics worked out for you and she lived closeby, helped to make the connection and set up the lay. And yeah, it's important to KEEP PLOWING until you find the one receptive to you!

Experiment with condoms that are better lubricated. The ones I use are awesome, but probably not available where you are. Never had a problem with dryness since they're well lubricated.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:14 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Good field report. I guess it's a good thing that logistics worked out for you and she lived closeby, helped to make the connection and set up the lay. And yeah, it's important to KEEP PLOWING until you find the one receptive to you!

Experiment with condoms that are better lubricated. The ones I use are awesome, but probably not available where you are. Never had a problem with dryness since they're well lubricated.
Thanks man.

She was a "maybe girl" initially, and i just stacked until something finally stuck. All the stacking that i did leading up to me telling her that we both live in the same neighborhood, is what it finally took to get her interested, and to get the "Bambi Eyes" from her. lol

I think she wanted some dick from some guy that night, before i even approached her. I think that she wasn't sure that i would be the guy, until i made her see that it was logistically possible for her to have sex with me.

At the end of the day..it's always about logistics!

And setting the sexual frame.

As for the lubricated condoms..some people like more sugar in their coffee. I like extra lubrication. A separate bottle of it on the side. Putting even more lubrication in the condom..let me put it this way..my dick can't tell that i'm not fucking the pussy raw. LOL :lol:

-G