approached a 2 set and a one set

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

1 Hey guys so I was at a night club it was REALLY LOUD!
So I approaches a 2 set (Hb 7 and hb 6)over the shoulder with "jealous gf opener" The set opened

2 I gave them best friends test! They started giggling and all
3 I asked them to join me and introduced them to my friends
4 I tried to isolate the the HB 7 but the mistake that I did was I forgot about her friend that is you can't split a 2 set so my target started finding her before that I was telling her about my friend how they are different and that I have good friends and I'm really proud of them we have got a good lifestyle and good women in our circle
5 she asked me my name and what I do for a living
6 I then negged her when she told me she was a teacher and teaches history, I told her history is boring with a cocky smile
Then she replied it depends on who is teaching
7 when I told her to sit with me she was hesitant but she did and then I told her the above mentioned story about my friends and all and then she interrupted me and started asking about myself so I did reply to her and told her "thank you for interrupting me " And I continued with my story then after that she lost interest in that maybe she got offended or something and started looking for her friend. The obstacle sat with me so to punish my target I started talking to the obstacle and she gave me IOIs by playing with her hair and smiling so then my target told the obstacle to dance and that is how I wrecked my set any pointers guys help me!!!