Lenny's Field Report Log

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests

Post subject: Lenny's Field Report Log
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

July 1, 2019

FR: HB 8.5, 2:48pm, Inside a mall
I asked HB if I was going the right way to get to Target. We were walking the same direction. She stopped, said no, and pointed me in the right direction. I ejected.

FR: HB 8-8.5, 3:00pm, Inside a mall
I approached four HBs who were standing in a half circle. I said that I walked all the way to this side of the mall to find Macy's. They smiled and said it was at the other end of the mall. I ejected.

FR: HB 8, 3:20pm, Inside a mall
I asked HB if I was going the right way to Target. We were walking in the same direction. She was with a group of friends. She smiled and pointed me in the right direction. I ejected.

FR: HB 8, 3:30pm, inside clothing store
I asked worker what shirt she preferred. I came up to HB with two different colored shirts. She chose the peach colored shirt. I ejected.

FR: HB 8 & 8.5, 3:55pm, inside a mall
Approached two HBs walking to ask for directions. The HB that I made eye contact with was on her phone. They were not helpful. I ejected. This was my worst approach so far.

FR: HB 8.5, 4:20pm, Panda Express
I was in line and I asked a HB how her day was going. She said she didn't understand English. Only Spanish. I ejected.

FR: HB 7.5, 4:50pm, inside a mall
I asked a girl if this was the right way to Bloomingdale's. She said she was lost to and didn't know. I ejected.

5:30: HB 7, 5:30pm, cupcake stand
I started a conversation with HB behind the counter. We started with small talk about the cupcakes. We started talking about the Army. Her mom was in the Army. I told her if I could give her my number if she had any questions about enlisting. She hand wrote my phone number on a piece of paper. I ejected. One week later, she never messaged me.