PUA Paradox

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests

Post subject: PUA Paradox
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I came here because I am in need of advise. I have been learning pick up for several years now and it has been one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I have slept with so many women, had threesomes, learned important relationship skill. I have gone officially polyamorous, even came out to my parents about it. My friends gawk at what I am doing... but I am experiencing the PUA Paradox.

As I get good at this every step becomes easier, and generally I have a good idea of what the next move is that is the most attractive. Generally if it doesn't work out I learn from it and move on. Recently I meet a girl and she has had a profound affect on me. I am completely enamored with her. She likes me too, or I guess she goes through periods where she is very interested then it wanes and its fucking with my emotions. I am very aware that I am being obsessive. I'm on a roller coaster and I don't know if I should get off. I want her so bad and every time I tell myself its not worth the frustration something deep and primal says fuck that, the highs are sooo good and not easily found elsewhere. I'm going crazy and I don't know what to do. My friends advise seems worthless because they see love, lust and desire as a thing of total chance.

The question I need help with is should I give up? If I do then I give up on something that pushes me. If I keep putting in effort I have spikes of negative emotions, I have spikes of positive emotions as well. I feel like such a douch bag, I have multiple beautiful and wonderful girlfriends that most men would be stoked to date, yet I am struggling because I cant seem to have everything (or everyone) I want. Has anyone been in my shoes, do you have advise, Im fucked up, I could use some advise, thank you.

-Gabe