its been a long time...

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests

Post subject: its been a long time...
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:15 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Been a long time since i posted on here, 7 years ago or so actually....had a long LTR....

Anyways, went out tonight.

First set was a "bitch set" went no where...really rude girls.

Second set wound up being a girl and her mom (eash!!!). They wanted me to stay but I Exited after about 20 mins... didnt like where it was going!

A few sets later met this great 2 set. Went great....I had one issue, my opener i used with all the sets. As soon as i re-entered this set (didn't realize i was re-entering...since i met so many girls forgot i met these). First thing they say was my opener and make faces....

Recovered by being...well, me. Honesty. I said "listen, im me.....i believe the way to really get to know who someone is is to see the pictures on their phone....heres mine, this is me". Showing trust to them with my phone.

After showing my phone to the girls and who i am i ask for a NC...get it no problem. SUPER CUTE GIRL!!! HB9 in my opinion!

Still getting back use to being in the game, but guys....always remember the things you learn here. You never know when you may need them again...and they work!

--Kino

"Life is short, when its done u cant start over"