Late Night Fast Food Pick Up

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello,

I am new to this forum and would like some advice/analysis on a situation.

Over the summer, on a late night run to McDonald's, a young lady working the drive thru window caught my eye. She was all smiles, and her eye contact lingered longer than usual, thus noticing or feeling a sense of attraction. I thought I should come back more often and try to get something going with her.

Description, she's maybe at most a high 5, I got a geek girl/gamer/alt/maybe former emo vibe from her look. She looks no older than 23, slender, decent body, perky B cup tits. She's not butt ugly, but she's not drop dead gorgeous. I found myself strongly attracted. I was picking up on a vibe that she might be easy.

But for me this all presented a challenge. How to build rapport with a limited time window, inbetween getting my food and driving off, plus I have social anexity.

So for about a month I would come through the drive thru a couple times a week, maybe this could lead to uncertainty reduction through repeat exposure.

One night, I finally asked what her name was, she tells me, I then tell her she has a really nice smile.

She seems overjoyed at the attention I am giving her, and during this brief interaction she is doing the upper body foward lean , attracted body language.

These appear to be good signs.

Next step is to ask for her number. Next time I see her, I make small talk and ask "What would you say if I asked for your phone number ?"

Her vocal tone changes as she says "I would say I don't give out my number."

This came as a surprise, not what I was expecting.

I simply said "I understand."

I hadn't be back to that McDonald's in months, and I went back more recently, she was still there, and I'm still attracted/ hot for her.

I was thinking can this being turned down be recovered? Women are fickle. She might or could have changed her mind. (Or should I look at this as an absolute shut down?)

Where did I possibly go wrong the first time I asked?

What type of approach should I try the second time around?

I was thinking give her my business card.

Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hello,

I am new to this forum and would like some advice/analysis on a situation.

Over the summer, on a late night run to McDonald's, a young lady working the drive thru window caught my eye. She was all smiles, and her eye contact lingered longer than usual, thus noticing or feeling a sense of attraction. I thought I should come back more often and try to get something going with her.

Description, she's maybe at most a high 5, I got a geek girl/gamer/alt/maybe former emo vibe from her look. She looks no older than 23, slender, decent body, perky B cup tits. She's not butt ugly, but she's not drop dead gorgeous. I found myself strongly attracted. I was picking up on a vibe that she might be easy.

But for me this all presented a challenge. How to build rapport with a limited time window, inbetween getting my food and driving off, plus I have social anexity.

So for about a month I would come through the drive thru a couple times a week, maybe this could lead to uncertainty reduction through repeat exposure.

One night, I finally asked what her name was, she tells me, I then tell her she has a really nice smile.

She seems overjoyed at the attention I am giving her, and during this brief interaction she is doing the upper body foward lean , attracted body language.

These appear to be good signs.

Next step is to ask for her number. Next time I see her, I make small talk and ask "What would you say if I asked for your phone number ?"

Her vocal tone changes as she says "I would say I don't give out my number."

This came as a surprise, not what I was expecting.

I simply said "I understand."

I hadn't be back to that McDonald's in months, and I went back more recently, she was still there, and I'm still attracted/ hot for her.

I was thinking can this being turned down be recovered? Women are fickle. She might or could have changed her mind. (Or should I look at this as an absolute shut down?)

Where did I possibly go wrong the first time I asked?

What type of approach should I try the second time around?

I was thinking give her my business card.

Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.
I suggest to start by building rapport - you have 2 options, either volunteer information about yourself or ask her about herself. e.g.
Option 1 - Happy Meal approach (Can also be used in other fast food outlets where her reply will be sorry we don't serve that here, reply is the same)
I'm back for my "happy meal" and share what it is you like about McD's - Order what you want (I suspect you won't order a happy meal) Either she will say "hey thats not a happy meal"(Or something similar) or she will say nothing, to which you can reply "You see, its your smile that makes it a happy meal"...wait 3 secs then burst into a big smile and a wink. Delivered right it has the element of cheekiness and humour to break the ice. Then ask her what food she likes.

You can then suggest that your next "Happy Meal" should be in a different location and you know X restaurant serves delicious food(based on her answer).
Remember Alphas take as much time as they need and if there is a queue at the drive in you can say "OK, quick what's your number, I will call you later to fix a time, there's people waiting to order their Happy Meals n see your smile" Take your time and keep busting her till she gives you the number(Someone is always setting the frames, whoever sets the frame, controls the game).

Option 2 - Escape / Kidnapping
As you pull in and she starts her usual welcome to McDonalds etc....
Lean in and whisper....
Hi <Her name>, its Saturday night, I got a call that there was someone here that needed kidnapping to escape another dull evening at work. Just say "Save me" to activate!
Again, 3 seconds and a big smile or a laugh to break the ice. Firm eye contact.
OK, climb out the window and let's go!

I use this a lot for girls who I meet at their workplace or when I invite them out and they claim to have to work.
If I am texting her I say:
What, you have to work on a Friday night? OK so we offer a very reasonably priced "Kidnap from work please, I need to get out of here" service. Use the codewords "weekend escape" to activate. (Actual message) I got 3 :lol: :lol: :lol: with this one and we went on a date the following week.

If you want help with building rapport, check out the Johari Matrix for some background.

Good luck!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Your writing impresses me deeply, and I hope you will have more good articles in the future to give readers a new perspective on life.
candy crush soda

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for the replies, and as for my writing leaving an impressive impression, I have a background in writing.

Update on the situation,

I have been back to that McDonald's once within the last two weeks, and she wasn't on shift.

I'm trying a new strategy. Instead of doing the drive thru, I went into the lobbby in the early morning hours when they re-open, between 4 and 5 am. Also during that time, it's not busy, usually the only customer there.

In going into the lobby, closer physical proximity is present, she can see more of my body, smell the cologne I have on. (pheromones) These are things that can help to stimulate attraction.

I was really thrown for a loop by her reaction of turning me down.

It was in the opposite direction of how things were going. I felt a mutal attraction, she was displaying. attracted body language after I complimented her.

She also has what I call the "horny girl glint" in her eyes.

And she wears quite a lot of make up often while on the clock, glittery eye shadow and what not.

Last time I saw her, she had the eye shadow, ruby red lipstick, which looked very sexy, and dangley earrings.

It looks like she is trying to catch a man's eye.

So perplexed by the whole situation, but I'm still thinking it's worth another try.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Truly My spouse and i go through the idea recently nevertheless I had created a number of views over it and from now on I want to you just read the idea yet again since it is rather well crafted. Capital Gains Tax Advice