From dumb noob to social & pickup maestro

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Before putting over my experience here, I would introduce myself. Shy, introvert, tech nerd, and the associated story which everyone has heard. Also, highly sensitive, sensitivity has its own touch`e in my life. This would probably be apparent as I share more details about myself later on.
So, I had two girlfriends in the past, but couldn't become as much intimate as I wanted. Virginity lost at a sufficiently old age to a sort of fuck buddy from an app, frankly too embarrassing to disclose the age here so I'll skip it.

Anyways, until I had sex for the first time, I didn't realize that none of what was happening in my life and related to sex was being controlled by me, and I was being left disappointed over and over by my situations. Also, I was left hopeless till that time. What made me realize all that? - The girl who I had sex with was way below my league, too below that I was kinda embarrassed to have banged her, still, SHE dumped me. And I used to believe if I become good enough, I would have the girl I am good enough for. I was so clueless about "the social fabric", that I became happy when I fell in love(lol) with her personality. She didn't have much of an actual personality, as I look back now, she was just a regular girl who kept herself busy in below exciting tasks, which she probably understood. I didn't and got attracted to this part of her personality, hence you could also consider that I was a total loser.

So, after having sex for the first time, and discovering it was not as exciting as I had made myself expect, I set out to discover the exciting part of sex, and experienced a lot of it with hookers, well as much as I could bear in my student life, and a handful of times after joining my job. There have been a few good experiences in it too, and a rather bad one, which I'll probably share sometime.

After I had sex a couple of times, I finally began looking at it as a social and attraction problem, and discovered the pickup society when I read "The Game". Since I joined my job two months ago, I have been putting myself out there to experience the real game with some new learnings and a lot of internalization. Today was one such day, and I'll try to post my field reports on this blog from now on as I have felt that this makes me think back to the experience and learn from it, and also serves as a journal in case I need to look back to my roots.

For sure, going forward I promise myself and y'all that I'll become the social maestro one day.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

September 03, 2018

2 Social media closes

We've have been gaming for a few weeks now. Me with a few other people. None of them is over here, so let's metaphorically name them - S, G, M, R and J. Just some randomly chosen names.

I've been going out with one or more of these people frequently often, my results had not been very impressive yet, I got 6-7 social media closes, and 3-4 number closes until now, can't remember correctly and the phone is too far away to get it. I will update the correct number later on. But safe to assume my game sucked because none of the above lead to any day 2 or even 5 minutes conversation post obtaining that contact. What I gained, however, was the experience of coming out of my shell and seeing the real game as well as nightlife. I have felt that I was sucked into my limited reality until now and this feeling has made me go out and experience the new things more and more.

Coming to today, me and S headed out to the beach, for the sole purpose of gaming. Out of the countless number of beaches in the bay area, we chose to go to half moon bay. After half n hour chatting up people and walking on sand, we ended up standing near the first good two-set of the evening which S pumped me to talk to. I prepared myself for 5 minutes, but shit in the end and ended up seeing them leave.

After making fun of me for a lot of time after that, we headed up home and on the way decided to game at a target. Found some good one-sets. S insta closed 2, I closed 2 myself. I promised to myself to always game when I am at a grocery store. It just seems Easy Mode. The girls just seemed super bored essentially waiting for someone to come entertain them. More digging on this in the coming days.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:31 am 
New to MPUA Forum

September 04, 2018
1 social media close

Going to grocery store seems to be the most straightforward and most logical way to game now. Why didn't I see this earlier, All the rsd's of the world should publicise this medium more.
Anyways, I headed up there, and walked in with my version of DUDE walk, the charismatic and confident walk(in my head, for sure). Got smile from a pretty girl, but half the confidence faded when she smiled and AA hit on. Anyways, 3 seconds went by, move on.

Talked to a couple people to elevate any anxiety and come out of my head. Did see a couple of two-sets but didn't approach them, maybe because of AA or maybe because of lack of practice with two-sets.

Found a cute latina with a tight ass after 5 minutes of wandering by. Took 3 minutes to initiate talk, but when started, she seemed to be into me. I was showing most of the good manners of body language, not facing directly, low pitched voice and shiny eyes. Ended up getting her instagram enthusiastically, which for record, she hasn't responded on. It's a flake but technically a close.

After the close happened, I ended up getting very confident in my head, and blew out the next 2 girls I opened, and doused for 10 minutes after that. Go back to home dude, my head sounded. Mental note - Do not be very happy after closing a girl.

So today can't be said to be a good day as far as closing goes, but technically I did closed a girl.

Lessons
Never be very happy after closing a girl, it's not the final deal yet.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Okay guys, I'm Backkkk from my hibernation. I let my thoughts disappoint me and take my motivation dowbn, and I stopped gaming seriously. This time it's back ON.

Day 1 of 30 day challenge. Not promised to be followed strictly 30 days, but close.

Brief - Crash and burn i.e. Get rejected but trying to stay longest possible in set.

Top 3 sets -
1. Red one piece lesbian girl - Open with buy me a drink opener, slight joking and poking fun. Too much sound but her reciprocation was good. Made me feel confident
2. Puerto rican - Initial interest good, tried to build up, continue the convo for 5 mins. Had to leave after push from her guy friend. Before leaving called her by use of hand and she responded very well.
3. Black girl, she responded very well to "If I was not gay I would marry you" opener, initial interest was good. Failed to continue that i terest later on.

3 Positives -
1. Maintained energy and positivity throughout, even when girl was not hooking kept on going and saw her reciprocating as well.
2. Called her by use of hand, again she showed some response by calling me to her and giving me a windoe of opportunity.
3. Didn't get scared by her friends. I usually get scared by a girl's friends. Today I became a little bold.

3 Negatives -
1. Didn't have much to talk after opener
2. Took too much time to formulate things to say which took her interest away
3. Din't switch to an interesting topic

3 lessons -
1. Practice crash and burn a little more to shed off all the sensitivity and chody behavior
2. Be real in approach, don't go with expectation, do your best
3. Learn cold reading to have some topics to talk about

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This is probably the result of procrastination that I've to post a week load of field reports in a single day. I know I'm guilty, and might have forgotten a lot of crucial details of importance, but I'll try my best.

Day 2 of 30 day challenge.

Brief - Crash and burn, do verbal game.
Location - Tres Gringos

Top 3 sets -
Didn't open 3 sets. There were no good sets on this day, but here are the sets anyways. I'm writing anything which happened food in them.

1. Black girl, friend of the black girl P opened. Opened with a Hi. Kept her interested for 2-3 mins, opened over shoulder. Then she said she is not interested in talking. Bam! Total blackout. Good thing about this was opening the set, since I was literally inside my head after waiting for an hour and having no sets to open.
2. Fat bitchy asian - Smiled at her while walking she stared and smiled, walked up and talked. Speaks weird accent. In talks she mentioned she wants a drink. I mistakenly asked to confirm if she wants a drink and she agreed. I understood I can't back now so I took her to bar to see how it goes, luckily used excuse of needing an id to skip the drink. The truth was she only wanted a drink and didn't respond to any talking attempt when I tried.

3 positives -
1. Maintained state even after approach anxiety.
2. Didn't buy the drink-digger a drink.
3. Stayed in set with the asian chick set for more time making myself uncomfortable.

3 negatives -
1. Should have pushed the girl when she asked for a drink.
2. Should have made the black girl qualify so that she doesn't push me away.
3. Should've danced to uplift my state.

3 Lessons -
1. Work on vocal projection, all the girls needed to listen closely to hear me.
2. Work on eye contact, it was lacking showing lack of confidence.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:32 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

10/17/2018

Day 3 of 30 day challenge
Location - Dave n Busters(the only bar with some crowd on wednesdays)

3 best sets -
1. Black chicks(2 set) - Opened with P. The girl laughed when I opened with "I'm sorry I'm late opener'. Then transition to would you buy me a drink opener. She laughed, I was able to maintain the talk for a good 2 mins, before she said she didn't want to join on the dance floor. Laughed it off with her and bounced.
2. Asian girl with her bf - Direct approach praising her hair. She responded nice, her bf came along, disarmed bf by saying he looks jealous, both girl and guy laughed and I exited shortly afterwards.
3. Another generic white chick - Opened with compliment on purse, transitioned into talking. Overall a decent set with 2-3 mins talking.

3 positives -
1. Able to maintain energy even after AA.
2. Opened the girl from front with confidence.
3. Laughed off the rejection and showed it to the girl.

3 Negatives -
1. Didn't maintain verbal game.
2. Didn't make use of logistics(Game arcade)
3. Wasted a lot of time on a few sets(4 sets only)

3 learnings -
1. Work on vocal projection
2. Verbal game

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:03 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Sooo

Day 4 of 30. I am getting a kick out of maintaining the streak now.
Location - Santana Row

Best 3 sets -
1. Single asian chick with yellow sweatshirt. - Walked up to her and just started talking she smiled and turned towards me, and starting asking questions - good IOI. Talked for a while but something rubbish that I started to lose out of sense. Then asked her for a drink which I didn't notice was already in her hand. BAM! Big foolishness. Then tried to stay in set but didn't make any sense at all. Ejected on pretext of getting a drink. Waited for drink on bar, but took time. Meanwhile an older guy opened her and sat on the next seat and she was getting quite close to him, so I thought her husband, turns out to be bartender lol. Then another guy opened her, good looking white buy, sat directly on the opposite seat, fuckk. Even I hadn't sat on the seat yet. Took some courage, went and opened her again, kept talking while standing while keeping my back to the white guy. She started showing some interest to me which put off the white guy I presume. But she asked me to get a drink which I made fun of. I left nevertheless because ran out of things to say. The girl left herself shortly.
2. Worker in the bar - Cute, picking up glasses when I courted her. She responded with interest when I asked if she is a traveller. Then moved to talking about wine. Ran out of things to say so she left. Should've number closed her, but mellowed out.

3 positives -
1. Squared up the girls
2. Talked about real topics rather than openers
3. Showed a willingness to walk away by not submitting my body language fully

3 Negatives -
1. Presumed the old guy was her husband without asking. I'm sure she got put off by me mellowing out on this. She saw me walk to my friend.
2. Didn't number close the bar worker. Opened her again when P asked, but excused myself not to separate her from her co-worker.

3 Lessons -
1. Verbal game
2. Vocal projection
3. Confidence makes or breaks, that's it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yo bitches!

Finally after so many days some good field report.

Day X(not sure what) of 30. Been gaming from the past 2 weeks almost every day but saw only little improvement until today.

Summary - Daygame on pier 39, and night game at 3 different bars - barbarossa, lush lounge and dna lounge. Opened fuckton of sets. Talked to a lot of sets for more than 1+ minute.

Best 3 sets -

1. Brazilian girl in lush lounge - Opened her on seeing her candy shaped dress, after a little banter and almost zero resistance from her side, isolated her toward the bar and physically escalated. On seeing her not object, and maintain eye contact, kissed her and kept making out for another half n hour or so. She left saying she had to get up early. Texted her 20 mins later to tell me her address, she said she didn't want to meet tonight but asked to meet later.
2. Arizonan girl in DNA lounge - Opened her seeing her mermaid costume and immediately vibed good with her. Maintained not-so-high level of compliments with body language to keep vibe and then physically escalated, isolated, and danced with her for 20 mins. She didn't agree to give number or meet later, so bounced off the set after trying twice.
3. Chinese pharmacist - Opened, a little compliment and vibed. Joked, and conversed. Vibing good till her friend came and mother henned me for 10 minutes. I stayed in energy nevertheless, and alpha'd her guy friends.

3 Positives -

1. Stayed in frame, and asserted my positive frame over the girls instead of listening to their banter.
2. For every girl, started mindset from zero, rather than feeling bad about a rejection and not opening other sets.
3. While vibing with girls, payed full attention, and didn't let them go until I was out of things to say.
4. Didn't let alphas take over, happened at 3 different occasions(2 indian chicks, 1 arizonian chick)
5. Lay down my pride, keep going even if I feel like a dumb person, try to entertain others while maintaining my desires and dignity and instantly I'll feel in state.

3 Negatives -

1. I am very susceptible to run out of things to say, happened with a fuckton of girls today, especially while daygaming.
2. Shouldn't pull out of set if I feel out of ideas.
3. Should not feel bad about losing a set to others.

3 things to improve -

1. Improve push pull, replication of today's set is paramount to this one thing.
2. Improve verbal game, especially free association. Today's experience clearly showed lack of ideas popping up in conversation.
3. Build social circle by vibing with guys when i am not gaming girls.