Starting and finishing

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 50 guests

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

You seem to have pretty advanced game for a guy who doesn't do cold approach pickup a whole lot. Because i just get the sense that you do mostly online approaches. You displayed a very strong frame with the HB8.5 Chick named Jenna, so much props to you for holding your ground with her the way that you did. Her request for you to pay for the cab & the cover was probably a shit test, to see if your frame would give into hers. And most often times that AFC type of frame is a deal breaker. The girl will lose attraction for the guy almost immediately the second that he gives into her frame. However..you can still save the frame if you give into hers on this one particular instance, but you must display a very strong frame with any other test that she throws at you afterwards. Which will bring me to my counter point.

You actually could've accepted paying for the cab and the cover. Now i know that you might think that is an AFC thing for me to tell you to do, and is counter-intuitive to the point that i was making in the above paragraph. But i will explain it to you coming from a different mind set and perspective that might make you rethink your stance on that a little bit. If your focus with the HB8.5 chick named Jenna was just going for fast attraction for a makeout and a number close, then what you did in your field report was excellent. But if your focus was establishing more trust and comfort with her and then going for the pull..then you probably should've paid for the the cab fair & cover. You could look at it as a shit test, to see if you could stand your ground and hold your frame against hers (you vs her), or you could look at it as an ioi/test, to see if she could trust/rely on you to have her back, making you worthy of taking you home with her tonight. At that point..she probably wasn't ready to go home yet (or let alone..go home with any random guy yet). And she probably wanted to see if you weren't going to be like the typical cheap asshole (who says "Fuck that! I ain't paying for that shit!") who wouldn't have her back and pay for the cab fair. Had you done that..you could've bounced to that after hours spot with her. And at that point..you would've developed enough rapport, trust, and comfort with her (giving you the advantage over any other random guy from this point on, who will try to AMOG you while you're there with her) that you might've ended up going home with her for the full close at the end of the night anyway. So that's just something for you to keep in mind for the future, just in case you believe that what you did was the best thing that you could've done. I'm not trying to burst your bubble, because you did very well here. I'm just showing you that there is another level that you could've went to with the HB8.5 Chick named Jenna.

Even at a bare minimum..you could've paid for the cab fair and cover, just for the reference experience. Just to see how far it could've taken you with Jenna. Money comes and goes, but reference experience is invaluable.

Number closes don't really mean much to me anymore at this point. As you know..for every minute that time passes while you're physically apart from the girl, that phone number that she gave you will become more and more flakey. So what you want to focus on is pulling, not bullshit number collecting. I played that silly phone number collecting game as well in my 1st and 2nd year into pickup, and it doesn't amount to you getting as much pussy as you may think it does. Most of those numbers will flake. So going for pulling girls for the Same Night/ Same Day Lay (as opposed to number closing girls for Day 2s), is where it's at bro, trust me on this one!!!!! :wink: I'm not saying that you can't get laid from Day 2s, because you most definitely can. Because i've gotten laid from Day 2's a few times. But it's far easier to get laid while the girl's buying temperature is still really high in the moment. You might have to plow way more than you usually have to in order to fuck her the same day or night..but your chances of getting laid this way is alot higher than from a Day 2. There are so many distractions that can come up and excuses that the girl can use as a reason to flake on you, from the time that she gives you her phone number, to the time that you see her again. Besides, if you fuck her the same day/night..she will more than likely give you her phone number anyway, for you to see her again to possibly fuck her again. And all of a sudden..now you have a fuck buddy. So it's a win win!!

-G

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

It's been awhile since I've posted and there's a few reasons for that but I'm back. A lots happened so let's cover it and get into yesterday night.

So I had a horrible 2 weeks major anxiety attacks couldn't stick any of my approaches slowly moved backwards until I couldn't even approach anymore. That's why I wasn't posting I'd go out 2 times a week for about 6 hours and not make a single approach. I started wasting more and more time on the Internet so eventually I decided to cut back on YouTube and social media. Started running and meditating instead.

Everything started to come around last weekend went to a music festival with my fuck buddy and her friends. Spending a few days with 3 hot bartenders really got me in the mood to keep doing pick up. I was making out with her friends and my fuck buddy said she wanted to have a three way with a random so now I have even more motivation. I sarge with FB and had a lot of fun interactions. But if you've read any of my previous stuff you'd know I'm not great at this yet :( so that ideas on hold.

Now that I'm back in action I hit up toronto with some friends and realized again how far I've come with baby steps. Maybe you've had this problem too? Not wanting to leave your friends because you're "hanging out". I used this excuse so many times in the past and I still do. Last night tho I'd hit up any set I wanted because that's what "I" wanted. Friends were fine with that and as the night went on they'd actually join in the sets eventually we were all having just as much fun if not more.

So I'm hitting up around 75% of the sets I want. Sometimes my legs won't go but I'm still making a lot of approaches. The only problem right now are sets I think I saw to late. Maybe they walked passed and I think it'd be creepy to chase them so I let them go. That needs to be fixed at some point I won't know how they react unless I do it so I'm not learning anything by letting them go.

Now a few things I've been doing well and experimental stuff.

Approaching isn't as bad as before.

I can talk for 5 minutes straight improv.

Very comfortable early kino.

I'm a loud stupid funny person I used to be scared that people would make fun of me but really its my biggest strength I can get a whole 5 set to be laughing and everyone's looking over wondering why were having so much fun.

The whole interaction with girls is just more natural. Probably because I spent 3 days with 3 8~9s

Experimental

I've been picking up the girls a lot... physicaly. IF I FEEL THEY'RE COMFORTABLE WITH IT!!! if they are it's always an instant laugh and raising of emotion.

Venue changes :) never did this before and honestly it's a whole new game. I had successes and failures.

Going for the K close. This is something I want to focus a lot more on. I had 2 yesterday out of 4 good sets but timing and other factors I need more experience with.

Finally bar and club pickup... I hate these places. I spend most of my night on the street outside the venues but I'm limited. I need to get more comfortable in these places! I did manage a few number closes and a K close but when there were too many people I went back to street game.

So there we go. A month has passed and I've been getting a lot more numbers/ k close. I'm finally trying things out. I had all this theory I could never use because I never got past approaching but now I gotta start thinking about what's going on during the pickup.

Tonight's a new night gonna hit it solo. Trying new things to see what works for me!

-LC

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok so I have a few updates to write and I finally got some time since I'm sick :P a lots happened in these two weeks!

Went out Saturday after my last FR and had the mind set of just going with whatever the night throws at me. Ended up opening a few sets at the start of the night nothing was sticking unfortunately. I met two guys who noticed me talking to a few sets so they approached me saying "we got a cottage wanna pick up some chick's and we'll bounce them over there?" Obviously I said "hell yea".

Just wanting to see where the night goes after a few sets the guys were trying to give me advice. Apparently I'm "too crazy" which is something I'll take more to heart later on.

We had two really great sets and ended up going back to the cottage with 2 girls. I've notice something recently with guys who don't do game the classic shotgun. They'll get to the car and grab the front seat leaving the girls in the back... wtf? I was going to be nice and let the guy chose who he wanted but he left me in the back with both girls. Obviously I gamed the hottest one hard. We were vibing really well.

Got to the cottage and ended up with the K close and number close after isolating her from the group. After hanging out with my FB friends 8-9s for awhile I've started understanding how girls socialize. I knew these two weren't gonna stay so after they drank all the booze I had already called a cab to get back DT. So when they started making excuses that they had to leave I was ready! "I got a cab on the way. We can all bail." Perfect! They invited me back to their place to keep partying but I couldn't go :( a few things happened so I had to let them go.

I was able to k closes the hotter girl and get a day 2 and that's all because of the guy wanting shotgun lol

So still no LR to give I've gotten numbers and K closes everytime I've gone out for the last 3 weeks. I've opened up more to just embrace the crazy the night brings. I've gone skinny dipping, hit after parties, ended up at some dudes cottage..... the only new news I've got is my two friends have gotten into pickup after going out with me a few times. I also want to hit Miami for springbreak next year so I have 6 months to get as good as possible. Which brings me to my final point. I'm overly motivated right now. I'm going to try and do pickup everyday starting next week (going camping this weekend with a bunch of people). How much better can I get? Can I stick to it? I don't know but he'll if I ain't gonna try!

-
LC

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:09 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Very inspiring FR man. Enjoy the many adventures that you will find yourself in on the course of this pickup journey. I'm getting ready to post one that i wanted to post since last year. It's in the works. My life has undergone some major changes lately with moving and such, so that's why i haven't been posting that much lately. But i can assure you, i have plenty more great adventures to come. I'm still just as inspired as i ever was, maybe even more.

-G

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Just realized I forgot to post a field report. Nothing crazy got some K closes and some number closes. Went skinny dipping with a mother and daughter. Could have full closed the daughter but made excuses that she wasn't hot enough. Next time it's fuck it just learn how to do it. I have zero experience closing so I need to get it wherever I can. Anyways here's my report for last night.

Here we go again DT toronto

Meeting up with a wing from the forum no expectations tonight just wanna have some fun. Open a lot of sets. Unfortunately I got massive AA out of no where. My few warm up sets went horrible. The wing from the forum was gonna be a few hours later so I started to just want to leave. Instead I made my golden phone call telling my friend how much of a pussy I was being. These phone calls really help ground me when I'm out alone. I get in my head so having someone to get me back in the moment really helped

Started talking to people and opened some really lame sets. None of them went well but it got me going little by little.

Went on long ass walk with girl after asking for directions and this was the turning point of the night. Single set hb 10 she was a high class bartender we walked together chatting for 40 mins. I didn't escalate well plus she was on her way to a date haha if I hadn't wasted so much time getting the ball rolling I could have not been a chode and done something with the set.

After the walk I was in a super social mood just talking to people on my way back. Normally I won't run after girls but I had no problem running across a street or catching up to a potential set. Saw hb 7 with her friend walking into a restaurant so I ran across the road. Opened and just started talking. Grabbed her number after a minute because she had to pee. Number was real but it won't go anywhere since I didn't build anything. There was instant attraction so I got the number but I didn't create enough rapport for her to see me for a day 2. If I wasn't giving a fuck I should have just invited myself to eat with them. I knew I had attraction so staying in the set would have been the best choice. Next time I see that I'll follow through.

I finally made it back to the bar my wing was at. Cool guy vibes together in line. Saw a 4 set all hb 9s. I was finally giving zero fucks. Jumped the rope and opened.

Me - hey if you're getting a taxi I'll jump in.
Hbs- what? No were doing uber.
Me - oh that uber x shit....

Got cut off by one of the girls saying tootles and stepping infront of me. Normally I'd just call it a loss but I wanted to stay in. One of the girls looked and me and said sorry. Feeling bad about her friend being rude.

Me - no problem she looks much better from behind anyway.
Hb (turns to face me) - excuse me? You're done.

She grabs the group to huddle. Fuck it I joined that shit.

Hb (mother hen) - don't touch my friends.
Me - I thought we were doing some blue 42 with a quater back slip?
Hb - go away (she literary pushes me onto the street)

Her friends walk away and this girls keeps pushing me in the street. Now it's just us.

Me - are you trying to kill me?

Me - that's dangerous what would your mother think.

Hb (after the third push) omg

And walks away. Now I don't normally fuck with people so much but I didn't want to leave the set. Hard rejection or I'm staying in. This was actually a major set for me so I'm glad I stayed. Learnt a few things from this one set. First I did this infront of a line of 50 people. Got rejected incredibly hard and other than an adrenaline rush from being watched I finally tasted my biggest fear. The fear of being rejected infront of a group of people. Second looking back I could have turnt this set in so many ways. So caught up in not wanting to eject I forgot the real goal. Girl who was apologizing for her friend was definitely down to chat. Even with the one girls back to me could've gamed her solo since her friend literally isolated both of us from their group. Also miss mother hen was overly protective but was alone with me another 30 seconds.Her emotions were super high. Although they weren't great emotions instead of joking I could have flipped the script. She wasn't mad so I could have tried to do something. Not sure what but there was definitely room for something.

We got in the club and my zero fucks attitude changed. I hate clubs. Crowded. Smells weird. Loud. I need to find someone with good club game see how they do it because I'm at a loss. Said "hey" to 4 girls no one replied they'd make eye contact and keep dancing with their friends. So I left back to the street. It's where I feel comfortable and game feels like it's flowing.

Me and the new wing opened up a few more sets were having a good time lots of laughs.

Opened an Indian girl hb 7 with a direct opener. She said she was going for food. Since everything was flowing we naturally went to eat and talked ended up at her apartment. Didn't set any seeds for her to bring me up to her place. Definitely should have talked about being thirsty or something so she had an excuse to invite me up. I grabbed her instagram something I started doing after hearing it from rsd max. We hug and leave. Closes I've ever been to a girls apartment after meeting her on the street lol. Walking away I knew I didn't build enough comfort. Barely did any kino which is mandatory. I was lacking on that tonight so I kept a mental note as I was walking back to meet my wing.

Right before I met him Hb 8 in some sexy stockings walking towards me I just wave her over.

Me - come here

Hug right off the bat I already know with the last girl my kino was lacking but not this time.

A lot of teasing for wearing lingerie on the street and was really free flowing. No matter what I said it was funny or pimping. No nervousness. I always just had a story or the right reply. On the walk a stopped her 2 times. She followed my lead respond my kino with her own. Got all the way to her place and logistics didn't work out but got the instagram and make out. Ground work was set up well. High attraction. Would've have proffered to set up a day 2 on the spot next time but for now I'm trying to set up a day 2. Still looking for that first L from cold approach.

A few more sets happened that didn't go anywhere but had a great time. Hopped in a chicks car I had known only 5 mins. Different shit like that. I don't care what happens or if it will work or not. I'm just doing it.

Anyways learnt a lot and going back out tonight.

-
LC

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:11 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

That's how you learn and improve your game, by trial & error, trying new things that you might be uncomfortable with, and going a little bit out of your comfort zone.

-G

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

What's up guys! It's me again lol its been a while almost half a year. Life kept me super busy and I feel completely drained. Works got me all over the place and the courses I'm taking are giving me a headache BUT everything's starting to die down so I have more free time! Which means it's time to go back out and see what's up.

So for the last 6 months I'm sure it'll be hard to believe but I actually haven't gotten laid! Ended up adding 20 pounds and have been super introverted other then seeing some of my friends once a week. Even with all that now that my life's more manageable started working out and lost some of that weight I'm fucking pumped. So let's get into it!

First I gotta get laid. Oh how I wish to fuck! Since I'm bouncing back I hit up tinder for an easy lay got 3 girls lined up for today tomorrow and Sunday with 2 girls in reserve. Glad to see my text games still working.

There's an rsd seminar tomorrow in TO so I'm excited for that. Might interfere with my date but I wanna meet some guys there. Trying to meet some people who will keep me motivated. I'm trying to meet guys who can help me with club game so if you're in Toronto and you can help (or if you're new and just wanna sarge) pm me!

I know this isn't a real FR. I was gonna talk about some of the nights I did manage to go out and hit up some girls but nothing very eventful happened. This weekend I'll be going on the dates and heading to some bars so hopefully I'll have something worthy of a field report sometime this weekend.

Let's all go get laid ;)

- LC