Solo Cold Approach in Pakistan - DayGame

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

So I’m cool with Warm Approaches, but had been pushing myself on cold apporach for some time. This was the first time I had a “Jumping into the unknown” scenario, with the real intent of sarging. So I hope may be any one can benefit from it who has any limiting beliefs (Plus I can get advice too) :wink:

--> (My own analysis - comments in red)
--> (Also not sure whether it was really cold approach or not.. but I was a total stranger)

Background: I had to go to my college/high school, which is also a university so all kinds of girls there, for some paper work (academic stuff). So I decided why not make some good use of it?

Approach #1:

I was sitting on a bench and this girl had been giving me IOIs from some distance. Didn’t pay much attention but then she just came and sat on a bench near me (100% Approach Invitation). I was about to open but then an AMOG came and engaged her for more than 10 mins. So I decided to go, did some stuff and came back again and she was still there, this time just her and my friend. I waited for about 3 minutes (pretending as if I’m waiting), then opened.

ME: Are you also waiting for someone?

HER: yea waiting for lecture bla bla. (smiling)

ME: I just saw you some time ago and you were still here. SO I thought you were also told to wait….. by the **X department** officer. Do they always do this?

“blab bla” (now this may sound boring to you most folks but nobody (specially a stranger) actually does approach an unknown girl here, so she pretty much knew what I was upto.. BTW I was not in state, was sleepy from sleep deprivation and I was alone damnit.. It was awkward as fuck)

Then asked her which department she’s from and some conversation back and forth. She was smiling so I guess I was doing it right. Then again an AMOG came and started asking her about some academic stuff.

When he went I restarted the conversation again. She even asked me where I am from etc (sign of interest?) but then I guess her ASD came up and “we are just about to go” but didn’t (At least for another 2 minutes). Talked a bit more then she got up to go. I had hardly talked to her 5 minutes so didn’t feel like asking her number (I should have). Her ejecting suddenly was a bit strange since she gave me massive IOIs all the time but anyways…

Just to keep the state, I opened the guys sitting near the bench with guitar. Had a nice chat with them, asked their number/fb because they looked cool and I thought they’ll make good wingmen (if ever) But I could tell he was reluctant as he thought a lot and gave only his fb name. Probably thought I was gay.. lol.. I’m gay not btw.

But the important thing is, this interaction with guys actually got me in TALKATIVE STATE for the next approach.

Approach #2:

So did my work and now I was “officially free” to go. But I was still in state so I decided to stay a little longer. Sat in a crowded place with headphones and this girl on my right at some distance looking at me Indirectly (IOI), also had her headphones on. After sitting their like 5-9 minutes, I decided to “Go IN”. My heart pounded this time as there were a lot of people (guys/girls mixed) around but I said “Fuck it”.

ME: Excuse Me. Which company’s headphones are these? (A very much silly opener I came up on the spot)

HER: smiling in amazement. **Company’s Name**.

ME: Do they work well with your phone? Mine are not compatible. The bass isn’t clear.

HER: Yeah they work ok.

ME: Do you mind if I check them on my phone? Don’t worr.y I’ll buy my own. Just need to check whether they are compatible or not. :)

HER: Is your ears clean? (lol.. WTF)

ME: I hope so.. (taking headphones from her)… At least I took a bath before coming. (Her friend bursts out laughing.. I acknowledge her by smiling at her)

Check the head phones, give her a facial expression “It’s working good”. Then bring one headphone out and gesture her “Do you want to listen?” She says NO. (All non-verbal stuff here).

Then I open verbally which kind of music she likes and some conversation. Then, after some time, her Bitch Shield/ASD gets turned on, (which was likely to be.. An unknown guy is talking to her OMG.. Duh)

HER: “Why are you asking me this?” (with a smile so I guess she was flirting)

ME: Because I want to.

HER: ”You know what you wanted to know”

Didn’t know what to say here and it would have ended the conversation so I turned to her friend, who was working on her laptop and said

“Are you guys together?” (Disarming target’s bitch shield/ distracting the conversation/ ignoring her)
bla bla..

HER (target): Is this some sort of dare? Like guys give you dare to talk to girls?

ME: Do you see anybody with me to give me a dare? Why? Do you get guys like this?

HER: Yeah I actually get a lot of guys like this who get a dare to talk to girls.

ME: I don’t (with a cheesy smile)

HER: That’s because you are not a girl. (smiling)

She was smiling during all of this but I thought it was heading towards an argument so I turn to her friend again and tease the target a bit “Is she always this paranoid?” (MEANING: that she thinks of every guy who talks to her as if he had been given a dare)

HER (target) interrupts: Define paranoid (with a smile). (I tell her). “Do I look like scared or all that”

**skipping some irrelevant talk**

somewhere in this “guys giving a dare” talk, I brought up this while smiling (because she didn’t let me get off topic.. people were around so her ASD was high I guess)

ME: “I find this dare thing very cheap. I believe If you want to talk to some one just go and talk to her.

You know it takes a lot of guts to walk up to a girl and talk to her, specially in a society like ours. But if here response is like THIS (Pointing at her while smiling) then it gets very discouraging."

(don’t know why I said that but fuck)

HER: Actually I’m having a bad day so I’m sorry if I sounded rude. (she apologized… strange)

Anyways by this time I had started to think in my mind and I knew I’m soon going to fuck it up. SO I turn to her friend again (for some random reason), ask her something But she says

“I’m trying to concentrate on my work here so Please excuse me”

(And I can tell you she was looking at me and listening to our conversation all the time. Just when I talked to her she remembered that she was doing something..lol..)

Anyways this got me off guard a bit. So I ask the target “Do you want to get excused too?” (The worst thing any one could’ve said.. Fuck me)

HER: Yea (half heartedly) (Most obvious response)

ME: “Ok. Thanks a lot for all your info you gave me.. Your headphones are not that cheap btw” (and I ejected)

I could see the puzzled look on her face when I said this telling me “Nooo don’t go you idiot”… But fuck.. shit happens…

So 2 approaches in 1 hour. Should have made more I know but don’t get that many opportunities here tbh. But the reason I’m writing this little success story is …

For all the folks who are in the same shoes as me, YES The same principles apply here and it is more difficult here but still possible.

For others, feel free to give any feedback/suggestions on how could’ve number closed this girl as she (or her friend tbh) had started to “amplify the bitch shield”. (plus any other mistakes)

Last edited by Style981 on Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Lesson Learned:

- Should have stayed in the set a little longer.

- The conversation was pretty cool in the 2nd approach but I guess I didn’t push the boundaries to really get the answer.

- Get attuned to high Bitch Shield/Anti-Slut defence and learn to find a way to make the girl more comfortable. I come off as a player I guess, which I had been called by girls before.

- Situational Openers reduce approach anxiety a bit, plus give you some time to remain in the set. The difficult thing, however, is the transition though.

Wingmen Needed: I need a wingman who’s just willing to go out with me, with the intent of sarging. If any one’s reading this, feel free to pm me. Join me guys and help me too.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:24 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quick question, this is all happening in Pakistan?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:16 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quick question, this is all happening in Pakistan?
Yes.

Did it come off as a surprise?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Tips on openers for cold approach in uni in Pakistan