GIRL CUTTING ME OFF AFTER HAVING SEX WITH ME>> so sad

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:25 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hi there,

Ok I just got done talking to this girl, basically getting her to give me reasons why she doesnt want to talk to me anymore.

MODS: I decided to post here, b/c this doesn't exactly fit the description of a 'field report', or lay report.

Brace yourselves everybody, this thread is going to be pitiful (and long) lol

So let me get everyone up to speed

1. Mid September: met a girl outside a nightclub, was real drunk talked to her, got number

2. Started text game, then had the first date like two weeks ago......it went great, we made out, and the next day she started texting me. I couldnt stop thinking about her, thought about her in the lab all the time. On the first date she already told me she is sexual and asked me what my favourite sexual positions are.

3. Who this girl is: was raped in first year (university), then abstained from men, then all of a sudden she is now 22yo and has 15 sex partners (16 was darkie_jackal). In one of her drawers she has 6 dildos, and 2 vibrators, and every brand of condoms there is. Ie. sexually dysfunctional.

[*] She admits to being 'Screwed Up'.

4. Ok so two days after the first date, and a thousand texts, I went to her place lol. I knew before I got there we were going to have sex, she did put up two very weak ASD/LMRs "dont expect anything" but I knew it was a done deal.

For the sake of brevity, I showed up at her house soooo nervous (was nervous on first date too) , we talked about some garbage then she started kissing me...we had sex (I am quite inexperienced hence the reason for this thread pua-lounge/clickhere-how-get-highly-ski ... 93338.html )

I was anxious during the sex and it did feel quite awkward, I never came, and she was actually masterbating near the end...apparently she had to be at work early the next day and kicked me out after a while ("I dont do sleepovers").

Now for some stupidity:

* I texted her right as I was driving away from her house "what you think of my behaviour during the second date?" ----

The next morning I get a text saying, " been doing a lot of thinking ......I dont think we get along so well in the bedroom" "I need time to figure myself out, blah blah blah bullsht" , "I was also offended when you said I felt loose" (yes she was uber loose) she goes away for reading week, yes I text her like three days after I notice her texts are a lot shorter" , I text her again the next day (dont worry just one text) , and I notice all one word replies. yeah I get the message.

Fast forward to last night, she sends me a message on FB messenger "please stop messaging me" , then blocks me.

When I asked her why we cant just be friends, she says "the conversation feels like work" meaning its awkward having a conversation with me, and she says "tbh I dont find you interesting"

I know we only went on two dates, but one of my sticking points (yes I will post to a thread in the appropriate forum) is that I get sooo attached after one date, I start playing out these fantasies of us being a couple. I dont know why, or what I can do to stop this emotional attachment.

WHAT I LEARNED

1. Learn to be detached: you are an accomplished, cool guy who cares about this girl?

2. AFter sex wait at least 24 hours before contacting the girl, preferably wait for her to contact you first

3. Never talk about ex during the date (yeah that was dumb)

4. Learn how to have sex properly pua-lounge/clickhere-how-get-highly-ski ... 93338.html

5. Never ask her "what you think about me/ the sex" look for clues.

6. Dont text a girl every single day.

7. Never call a girl loose, or critizise during sex

8. I do feel anxious around certain people, and awkward, I need to improve my self esteem and my personality

9.What else should I learn from this? (please add) Where else did I go wrong?

I really feel horrible right now. :(

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

It sounds that you are new for the whole concept of going out and picking up girls.
Your points are good: don't be needy, think and act like a muscilan man and eventually - keep picking up women. Once you'll see girls more frequently and gain confidence the first date's attachment should probably fade away.

Greets for the fuck and keep going

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:37 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
It sounds that you are new for the whole concept of going out and picking up girls.
Your points are good: don't be needy, think and act like a muscilan man and eventually - keep picking up women. Once you'll see girls more frequently and gain confidence the first date's attachment should probably fade away.

Greets for the fuck and keep going

WHAT? what is a "muscilian" man?

I'm not new, just inexperienced

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:02 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

A muscular Sicilian musician?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

LMFAO!! I don't mean to laugh here but you said she felt quite loose???? whilst having sex? you're allowed to think it, not doubt we all have but don't say it especially if you want to see her again...

That honestly sounds like the night from hell and you would've been better no not have contacted her at all, learned what you could and apply it next time.

You just need some practice, awkwardness is a sign of inexperience and it will pass.

You not cumming was probably also the final nail in the coffin, a lot of girls can get over it if you're awkward and maybe say/do the wrong things, but if you don't cum they will drop you without thinking. So find a way to cum next time... even if you have to pull out and beat off until you do just do it. Make it look like that's what you wanted to do though, not like you're doing it because you cannot cum... ie.. cum on her tits or stick it in her mouth

Slay your dragons and let others tell your tales

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:22 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hi there,

Ok I just got done talking to this girl, basically getting her to give me reasons why she doesnt want to talk to me anymore.

MODS: I decided to post here, b/c this doesn't exactly fit the description of a 'field report', or lay report.

1. Mid September: met a girl outside a nightclub, was real drunk talked to her, got number

2. Started text game, then had the first date like two weeks ago......it went great, we made out, and the next day she started texting me. I couldnt stop thinking about her, thought about her in the lab all the time. On the first date she already told me she is sexual and asked me what my favourite sexual positions are.

3. Who this girl is: was raped in first year (university), then abstained from men, then all of a sudden she is now 22yo and has 15 sex partners (16 was darkie_jackal). In one of her drawers she has 6 dildos, and 2 vibrators, and every brand of condoms there is. Ie. sexually dysfunctional.

4. Ok so two days after the first date, and a thousand texts, I went to her place lol. I knew before I got there we were going to have sex, she did put up two very weak ASD/LMRs "dont expect anything" but I knew it was a done deal.

For the sake of brevity, I showed up at her house soooo nervous (was nervous on first date too) , we talked about some garbage then she started kissing me...we had sex (I am quite inexperienced hence the reason for this thread pua-lounge/clickhere-how-get-highly-ski ... 93338.html )

I was anxious during the sex and it did feel quite awkward, I never came, and she was actually masterbating near the end...apparently she had to be at work early the next day and kicked me out after a while ("I dont do sleepovers").

Now for some stupidity:

* I texted her right as I was driving away from her house "what you think of my behaviour during the second date?" ----

The next morning I get a text saying, " been doing a lot of thinking ......I dont think we get along so well in the bedroom" "I need time to figure myself out, blah blah blah bullsht" , "I was also offended when you said I felt loose" (yes she was uber loose) she goes away for reading week, yes I text her like three days after I notice her texts are a lot shorter" , I text her again the next day (dont worry just one text) , and I notice all one word replies. yeah I get the message.

Fast forward to last night, she sends me a message on FB messenger "please stop messaging me" , then blocks me.

When I asked her why we cant just be friends, she says "the conversation feels like work" meaning its awkward having a conversation with me, and she says "tbh I dont find you interesting"

I know we only went on two dates, but one of my sticking points (yes I will post to a thread in the appropriate forum) is that I get sooo attached after one date, I start playing out these fantasies of us being a couple. I dont know why, or what I can do to stop this emotional attachment.

WHAT I LEARNED

1. Learn to be detached: you are an accomplished, cool guy who cares about this girl?

2. AFter sex wait at least 24 hours before contacting the girl, preferably wait for her to contact you first

4. Learn how to have sex properly pua-lounge/clickhere-how-get-highly-ski ... 93338.html

8. I do feel anxious around certain people, and awkward, I need to improve my self esteem and my personality

I was exactly like this too with online dating and before I even learned about PUA! Holy fuck what a flashback. As soon as I got a girl to agree to even meet up with me, I starting having visions of us dating and getting married and having kids. I've learned the best thing to do is just to have no expectations, be spontaneous, and be there for a good time! Don't feel bad, what you're feeling is totally normal, and you'll grow out of it for sure! You're going to get rejected a LOT and it's going to not seem like a big deal as much eventually!

"Definitely don't critisize a girl during sex" - Absolute nono lol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Sticking point:

You get sold on a girl too quickly. As soon as she gives you a little interest, you're sold on her. Focus on other girls. Focus on life goals. Focus on making yourself so happy and independent that if she doesn't bite, you're just as happy as if she did.

Don't spend brain energy on girls like that. The more you think about a certain girl, the more obsessed you become, and the harder it is to game properly.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:31 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Hi there,

Now for some stupidity:

WHAT I LEARNED

Quote:
I was also offended when you said I felt loose" (yes she was uber loose)
You told a girl that she was loose?

Are you a fucking muppet?

You're lucky she didn't kick you out immediately. This is extremely poor understanding of the social situation.

This is extremely hurtful, probably the worse thing you could say to a woman.
Quote:
Never call a girl loose, or critizise during sex
This should be #1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. The sex is not the issue here, but your behavior and criticism during sex. Plenty of people have bad sex sessions but hook up later because there are other attractive things. You however picked literally one of the worse things possible to say to a woman and landed it on her during sex.
Quote:
AFter sex wait at least 24 hours before contacting the girl, preferably wait for her to contact you first
Bullshit. You don't have to wait 24 hours. Your problem wasn't the text, but your behavior during sex.

Sounds like you have a few social learning and self confidence issues. Don't worry too much, they will fix themselves in time, but please don't criticize a woman during sex, especially not to call her loose!

Everyone has their "first time" and there is no man who was born magically knowing what to do. THere are plenty of sex tips here, but focus on getting HER warmed up (e.g. fingering, cunnilingus) and then move on from there.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

lol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:38 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

Yeah I obviously realize by now it was the wrong thing to say. I just wish I knew it before we had sex...

A lot to learn....

and yes I felt fucking anxious during the sex...I was trying so hard to please etc...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:55 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah I obviously realize by now it was the wrong thing to say. I just wish I knew it before we had sex...

A lot to learn....

and yes I felt fucking anxious during the sex...I was trying so hard to please etc...
If you are interested in seeing her again an apology would go a long way.

Explain to her what you've said to us about being nervous. If she's at a point where you two are fucking then she's at a point to hear a genuine heartfelt apology. If I were you I'd simply explain - I'm not good at social situations, I was extremely nervous, I blurted out some things I shouldn't have said and I'm sorry, I'd like to see you again.

If you're not interested in seeing her then leave her alone and take it as a learning experience of what NOT to say and do.

And don't worry - everyone starts out inexperienced.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Well, there might be loads of different reasons why she is behaving like that. Maybe she didn't like sex with you. Did you make enough of foreplay? How about cunnilingus? Simple vaginal intercourse without oral caressing is not enough to satisfy a woman. Read this 7 Tips To Satisfy Your Woman in Bed .

On the opposite side, she might be just weird because of her previous negative sex experience. Be patient with her. Help her resolve her psychological complexes and problems. I hope it will be helpful.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
You not cumming was probably also the final nail in the coffin, a lot of girls can get over it if you're awkward and maybe say/do the wrong things, but if you don't cum they will drop you without thinking. So find a way to cum next time... even if you have to pull out and beat off until you do just do it. Make it look like that's what you wanted to do though, not like you're doing it because you cannot cum... ie.. cum on her tits or stick it in her mouth
I'm interested to find out why you see this as imperative. In my experience, a woman loves when a man can hold off on ejaculating. She may even see it as a challenge and that she needs to work harder to make the man cum. I find that not cumming puts her in a place of insecurity which gives the man more control.

But I'm interested to hear where you're coming from. Can you please give me your thoughts?