J.Daniels Transformation

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:06 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I'ma send u a PM brotha :D
It's just blank but it says edited twice. Might be my browser, I'll try later.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:04 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I'm now on antidepressants lol. Been a really awkward year.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:13 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Ok so depression, anxiety and a complete loss of contact with all friends and any kind of social life except for weekly dates with a girl who I'm basically in a relationship with, although it hasn't ever been called that. My life has always bounced up and down but this is a new low so the next few months will be make or break.

I started back at the gym at the end of last week with my two younger brothers and I'm three workouts in. Today I failed to deadlift 75% of my PB so I guess that's something to work for.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:15 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Will read this more for updates and traveling now so can't write much but rooting for you JD. No doubt you will pull through this and happy for your progress.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:29 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Fucking hate posting this, but I don't want to be that guy who only posts to brag about how well shit's going when he's banging 10 after 10...

Made the relationship official in January. We live an hour apart so we see eachother every weekend for 2-3 nights. She's had her doubts because of my mental health etc - old me would've begged and chased her away so I guess I've still got the tiniest bit of what I learned, because I handled it reasonably well.

Depression and anxiety through the roof. Panic attacks, anxiety attacks (slight difference), suicidal ideation... the full package. My Dad accused me of faking it because I'm "work shy" (I was actually making good money from home, and have for a while with everything from matched betting to graphic design. But to him that's just manipulation to avoid getting a job, even when it pays more than any job I've had.) My Dad is on disability benefits because he's ruined his wrists as a carpenter. Granted there's nothing preventing him from working on a computer, driving or doing some other relatively easy job, but he's an alcoholic. I'm not trying to spill my "Daddy issues" lol; just a pretty significant part of the last year, so put it in. We haven't spoken since he said that, in January.

I turn 30 in February, and for some reason this is something I'm extremely depressed about so me and my Girlfriend will be going to Prague for a few days (literally just distracting myself because if I spend my 30th Birthday at home watching TV I'll want to chokeslam a toaster into the bath)

I haven't been to the gym in months.

I've seen two therapists but I have a neurological sleep disorder and slept through appointments so gave up - essentially my body clock is fucked up and I've got a complete lack of any sort of sleep pattern, or at least the only hours where I can guarantee I'll be awake 99% of the time are 2pm - 12am (hence working from home etc). I've been through some tests and I'm on a very long waiting list to see a consultant to get help with this. I told my Doctor what happened with therapy and he's fixed it so that I'll soon be doing over-the-phone therapy and it'll always be later than 2pm.

I pretty much lack any social life now. Fuck, some days I can't even get out of bed for hours because I'm fighting my own brain.

The reason I don't post here as often is because firstly I'm in a relationship so I'm not exactly trying to get girls, secondly I've pretty much forgotten 99% of what I learned because of what I've got going on in my head, and finally I simply can't be bothered lol.

Been reading some of my old posts and it's hard to even believe I wrote them. I've fallen a long way, but I'm trying to get it back. Getting laid is honestly the last thing on my mind, but pick-up is a lot more than that.