Tr@veler's Lodge

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests

Post subject: Re: Tr@veler's Lodge
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:27 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Wow I just read some of my earlier posts about my current gf. What a pussy I was. Fuck. Just an update on our relationship. We are still open, even though she wants more. I'm not giving it to her. To be honest I don't fucking care. She's a good fuck. Really. She's also annoying as shit, demanding, possessive, insecure, slutty, etc. The slutty part is working out for me.

Anyway, had a bunch of petty fights with her, but I'm really starting to speak my fucking mind as I don't really give a shit anymore. I remember last year I would cave and try to make it alright, but now I don't give a fuck. I'm right and I know it in most cases, and if she doesn't see it I don't back down. Eventually she apologizes. That's the trend. Bitchy attitude runs aloft here. Fuck me this bitch is annoying sometimes. But she's coming over tomorrow for the next week so I'll be having a good fuck until then.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 10:12 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Wow I haven't posted in a while.

A few quick updates on what's going on. I'm moving to Vienna at the end of this month and staying there for a year. I'd like to say it's because of my mom, since she's going through a tough time right now, health-wise. But it is also partly because of my gf. I have done much thinking about it, and it is the most logical option right now, and I do like her a lot. We are moving in together for the next year, where I can work on earning a little money since rent is so cheap there and also figuring out how I'm going to proceed with my life now after my studies.

I was in Vienna for two weeks back in April, and met an amazing community of gamers there who are all dedicated, and I once again fell in love with game, going out almost every night. Unfortunately it seems like when I move to Vienna now I will have little time for game since I will be living with my gf. I lvoe game so fucking much and it has been a hard decision, but I think relationship experience is just crucial to becoming a great man. I have been together with her for a year now, and I guess it'll be two years not too far away.

I can sense more drama coming up since we did have a lot of drama being somewhat open and all that - however I do sense an expiration date on this relationship unfortunately. It seems harsh to say, and it isn't coming out of anger right now, but it seems like a good opportunity to get my life sorted out and set myself on the right path - lay the groundwork, etc. But is this girl the one I want to spend my life with? Definitely not. She just isn't that type of girl for me, even though she loves me dearly.

I have also noticed that I am most motivated when I am alone and single. There comes a certain necessity, an inner drive to get your life sorted out and climb the hill and the mountain, whereas in a relationship my creativity dies since sex is so easy and it seems like the immediate better option. I always have to mindfuck myself into thinking "fuck this relationship, let's do something else" - only then can I do things like write creatively and work on my goals. I have to say the "togetherness" is helpful in some ways, since you do half the work on certain things, however being alone forces you to truly become great, independent, self sufficient and makes you prone to be responsible for yourself. In a relationship you are also easily swayed by your partner's decisions - for example my girlfriend also studied film, and now she says she doesn't think she will proceed to work in film - which made ME think similarly. Of course I do, however her decision has influenced my thinking as well. At least I am aware of it and can combat it.

I have become so tired of drama with her that I just want to relax. Comfort is death, I realize. However it is so tempting. Nonetheless, I am moving to Vienna and will be working on getting my shit sorted. I have a strong community there which I can resort to in times of need and also for the shits and giggles, and in other cases if I truly want to work on my game I can.

I'm not gone or dead. Big decisions are ahead and it is time to face some of them.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 4:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

"Comfort is death" -true words

Motivation usually comes from inspiration or desperation

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 1:41 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Went out today and tonight.
Did some daygame as a wing from Vienna whom I recently met there was down in London. I met him at Oxford Circus and we strolled around for a little while getting to know each other more. After that we did a few approaches each. I opened around 3-4 or so. One of them was a two-set at the end where he joined, which went well all in all. An American and an English girl; the American was from Arizona and was quite hot, definitely cute.

I opened the set asking for a local cafe, and then went into rambling mode, as they said they don't usually come here. It was on with both of them in the beginning, then my wing joined and talked to the American and I was stuck with the English one for a while. Fuck she was ugly. Anyway we chatted for like 10 mins, which felt like ages, and then I sprinkled in whether they would want to join us for the coffee. The English girl just wasn't down. I then talked to the American and played around a little more, then asked her. She was down, but turned to her friend who tried to make up some excuse. What followed was them talking for the next 5 minutes somehow trying to figure out why they shouldn't come with us, as the American was obviously on board with her friend. I decided that we should stand there in silence and, as 60 Years of Challenge put it, put the pressure on them. It truly was funny listening to them awkwardly talking to each other.

I then said we are gonna find a cafe somewhere and Facebook closed both of them. Oh well.

During the night I went out with K (Let's call him K). We met up and chatted, went to the smoking area, and there, after a while, came a polish two-set, slightly too old for me, but whatever, we went in. He opened the one girl, and I was with the, luckily, more attractive one. At first I just stood there and listened to his conversation, then turned to my girl and made small talk. I decided to be in a completely ball-busting mood, and then at one point she said, so now we can also talk to each other. After that it was game on. I gamed the shit out of her. Just vibed a little with her, but never once laughed at any of her jokes, asked her how many languages she speaks. She asked me, I told her three. She said I will be a star. I said I know, I will fly into the sky and become a star and look down upon humanity and think fuck that.

I kept pointing and asking about her top, which was green with a leaf pattern on it. I asked what leaf it was, and she said thats a stupid question in a playful way. I said I like it. She then asked me about my jumper and I said it's cotton. She then started kino. I hadn't touched her until now, just busting her fucking balls. Now she was properly chasing. She then tried to explain some shit about some material that hurt a lot when you touched it. I asked whether she meant fire. She said I was stupid and gave me the slap on the chest. Boom. She continued to say I'm stupid, I said, yeah, I'm silly. She then wrapped her arms around my neck and then pulled me in for a weird kind of kiss where she bit my lip, then stuck her tongue out and we somehow touched tongues...Anyway. She was fucking drunk.

I then asked her what the most adventurous thing was that she had ever done. She couldn't answer. I told her some bullshit about jumping into the fountain naked with some friends, which I made up then and there. Anyway, I reciprocated SOME kino by holding her by the small of her back. However at one point this drunk bitch toppled over, reached out for the table for stability but slipped and fell straight onto her back on the floor. I stood there for like 3 seconds before going in to assist her. The security came and asked if she was ok. Luckily she was. This drunk just got up with my help and then just stood there. Some guys wanted to start clapping but the security stopped them. Anyway after that I didn't want anything to do with her and K and I somehow fucked off after that and went back into the bar.

Inside I did a few more approaches. I introduced myself to a two-set and then said I was guy because I did a weird handshake. She said maybe she's lesbian and this is her gf. I pointed to K, now also in set, and said he and I are together as well. Then I went in and asked her what the lesbian scene in London is like. This apparently didn't go down well and pissed her the fuck off, since she looked a bit tomboyish. I continued to ask dumb questions like what she thinks of the color green as there was a green light in the bar, and then told her my favorite color is blue. Anyway, she turned her back on me and I couldn't really care less.

After that I did another approach with some Spanish chick. I said that she looked bored and I came to say hi. Anyway she was also a little dumb, I think, since she didn't seem to know how to make conversation. I just left mid conversation.

K and I then met some of his PUA friends and we all introduced each other. Anyway, a little while later K and I went downstairs to the entrance and stood around. I got a water, and wanted to leave after. Right then some fucking chick makes strong eye contact with K and smiles at him, and he's on it. I wait for the set to be over or for him to make a move, so that I can say goodbye without interrupting the set, but it just never comes. I go upstairs again, look around, then go back down and he's still in set, still in the same position. At one point I just decide to go in and say goodbye and leave.

End of the night.

Notes: Being mean but in a cocky funny way works amazingly. Not in terms of getting the chick but in terms of making you feel like a boss, like high value, like the prize. You don't fucking give them what they want. You just fucking amuse the shit out of yourself and make fun of them. You then also get into a state of not giving a fuck, because if you say stupid outrageous shit you've crossed a threshold where you are now the person that says that sort of shit - you just become a boss, self amused and amazing.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:01 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Being mean but in a cocky funny way works amazingly. Not in terms of getting the chick but in terms of making you feel like a boss, like high value, like the prize. You don't fucking give them what they want. You just fucking amuse the shit out of yourself and make fun of them. You then also get into a state of not giving a fuck, because if you say stupid outrageous shit you've crossed a threshold where you are now the person that says that sort of shit - you just become a boss, self amused and amazing.

love it

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:41 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

What's up everyone, I'm back.

I haven't posted in a very long time, simply because I have been in a relationship. A lot has happened thus far, I have grown in many areas of my life. It is time to reflect.

I have been in a relationship for over a year now, almost a year and a half. After a lot of back and forth, I decided that a relationship was important for my own growth. It is important to know what it is like to be in a relationship with someone, especially someone you love and who loves you.

I am not going to go into details of the relationship unfortunately, simply because there is so much to write. What I will say, though, is that at this point I am no sure how much more I can learn from or grow in this relationship. Before this relationship, pickup was a very big part of my life, because it has helped me overcome fears, saved me from unending loneliness, and developed me as a person, if not into the person I am now.
Whilst in the relationship I missed this aspect of independent growth. Yes, you grow the relationship, but you are still responsible for your own independent growth. Unfortunately my griflriend has not seemed to have grown much as a person in the past few months. She has changed, sure, however this change has also brought around comfort. The comfort is infectious, however I have done my best not to stay comfortable in my life.

I have taken up a personal trainer course, which I am bound to complete within a month, with which I can then earn money training people.

I am also midway through my driver's license because it is time.

I have also lost around 20lbs of fat, and have gotten to a stage where I am an intermediate lifter in the weight-room. I set goals this years, and I'm keeping up with them. One goal was to get ripped, and, alas, I am in much better shape. I have even gotten compliments from people. My drinking has gone down to 0 recently. That's not to say I didn't drink whilst I was on a caloric deficit, but now that I am bulking, I try to keep my alcohol very low.

I am also halfway through a 100 page book, which was another of my goals this year; to write more. I wrote a 120 page screenplay in 5 days, and now over the course of the last 3-4 months I have begun writing a fiction book, and I have reached 13000 words. The goal is at least 17,000, which would make it a novella. However, the goal may also be 100 pages, which would take it to around 26,000 words. Anyway, quality is important, and I am taking my time.

I have also read around 6 books or so, which is a 600% increase from last year. On my 7th now, "Mastery" by Robert Greene. My other books include "The Alchemist" and "By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept" by Paulo Coelho, "The Old Man and the Sea" by Hemmingway, "How Late It Was, How Late" by James Kelman, and "Selbst-Steuerung" by Joachim Bauer. The last book and "By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept" were both in German, as one of my other goals was to just improve my German, since it is also my mother tongue, even though my English is my most fluent language, which is why Í also write in English.

I have kept busy, but I have done a lot of thinking. After finishing my Bachelors of Art in Film and TV Production in May, my life's course is somewhat taking shape. I have sat down and thought about my passions, my goals, etc. The film industry is not for me, even though directing films and writing is. Working out is also for me, a huge passion of mine, which has roots in insecure overweight and underweight teenage years. Pickup is for me, which has changed my life for good. And back to writing; writing plays a very large role in my life I have come to realize, since it is my creative outlet since I have been about 8 or 9. It is something that I just enjoy and am relatively good at now. My vocabulary has increased and expanded, my reading has certainly helped in that department.

Of course, money plays a role as well. Personal Training seems a viable option for the moment, and thus I am putting a lot of my time and effort into both training and learning. Whilst I have done a lot of independent reading and research before my Personal Trainer course, learning the anatomy of the human body and its physiology will take time. However I am confident that I have the ability to provide a professional service.

The job market in Vienna, which is where I live right now, is lackluster, however the health and fitness market is booming. It is only a matter of time until I get a job that suits my fancy. I do have an interview lined up on Sunday.

And yet, after a lot of thinking, pickup is missing from my life. I am a contributor, and yes, I even see myself as an active participant of the community. At least I used to be. I like to think that I may have helped some people, and that I have the ability to coach in real life. I also have the ability to get very good at it, since something about it seems to click in my head. I understand the game, I do understand its core mentalities, principles, its inner workings. And it is a lot of fun for me to take it apart, to report about my experiences, to teach others my ideas, to continue to contribute to the game. It is a hustle, and I know I can be good at it. It has also saved me from my former loserly life. That is why I am passionate about it.

At some point I will come to the conclusion that this relationship is not helping me grow. I have found a rising community in Vienna, whom I am keeping in touch with with my video editing skills. I have edited a couple of their videos. They seem to be the next RSD. They have been featured on TV as the newest flirting school. They have humble beginnings, and they are charging little for their coachings. They have infields and the like, and they are growing, passionate, consistent and motivated. Therefore I am keeping in close touch, even though I am certainly not the most active participant yet, as my relationship is taking priority. However, I do see the importance of becoming more active, participating in Inner Circle Meetings, and hopefully go out with them, as I have done back in May when my girflriend was gone. I was not bad back then, and think may have gained a little respect, however it will mean nothing if I do not continue to contribute. The future may lie here.

All right. Enough for now, I am back to contributing regularly. If I do not, call me out, and I will get a message in my email inbox, reminding me. I will, of course, take responsibility. Onto a new phase.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 10:55 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Curious to know what happened since then. Been more than half a year for this man. :)

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game