Post subject: Re: FRs
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:17 am 
New to MPUA Forum

bump

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thursday, April 02, 2015

Mall with 2 main wings. Did a few approaches, then we approached this 2set.

Miri and her friend
Huge ass, like amazing tbh, in a short tight skirt. Wing opens them, they hook easily, we sit down and eat ice cream with them. Wings game is better so I can see my girl getting attracted, but I callled dibs so lol. So on the way to my place, he's cracking jokes. We get to my place, and they're in comfort, but he passes her off to me. So then I just jump into comfort with her. Tells me about how she's conflicted cause she cheated on her bf with her ex. Anyways she's crying, take her to my room. Made a few mistakes, here, should have went in for the kiss somewhere but I didn't. Instead I massaged her, and kinda just felt her up as we cuddled. We went back and I made another mistake of kissing her on the couch next to my wing and the other girl, which she obviously turned down. Then went back to my room again, again nothing happened. Even told her I was gay to bring her defenses down. And then they dipped home.

Overall good day since we pulled even though no sex.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:31 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Today

Conc

Set of the day - Karina polish
Cute face, nice body. Solid 8 if done up, maybe 8.5. 2 set, hooked real good, she liked me and gave me a ton of IOIs but I did not pull off enough attraction. She even told me she needed me to charm her, should have made more jokes. She kinda wanted to walk and talk but friend cb'd by saying she wanted to goto store. My wing winged her but he stayed in when I was already done with my girl and attraction was fading. She kinda hinted at wanting drinks too but again told me she needed more charm lol. I f'd up.

Kept approaching was a plus though. Need to focus on instas.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Saturday
Cold shot
I used the momentum and was hooking pretty much every set with ease. Was just unsure what to do after. End of the day took a light skin girl on an insta to jacks, but I should not have kept trying to make out with her. Instead I should have done a better job of figuring out logistics.

Sunday
Father's Day/liqs
No wing all day and it was crazy how it was so hard to hook a set. Near the very end of the night he finally comes and I hook a 2set immediately. My girl loves me but I should have went for a make out early. Did not play to win as I didn't really screen for logistics. Also I couldn't keep up the high energy and I should have switched to comfort while also still providing jokes and laughing at her jokes. Anyways at the end they said they had to go. Learning lesson.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:31 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Haven’t really approached in almost 2 years because of Quarantine.

06/05/21
Went to local beach. A lot of people. Started slow but then approached a lot of sets. They were all mainly quick sets but at least I was approaching. Drank a decent amount which helped. The boys all dates so we left.

I didn’t want momentum to end so I went to park alone. First at small local park near me and approached a 3 set seated. They were friendly but obviously wanted me to leave and cute one would not even give me ig. Embarrassed for a moment but after I left it felt great that I approached and got that out the way. Took a bike and went to big park, approached a cute girl and slowly rode bike next with her towArds her house. Dropped and cracked my phone. Got her ig.

Met up couple guys at big park. We walked around and I did a lot of approaches. Noticed I was doing all the hooking and flash game. But in set they did better having stories and generally more interesting. Last set went well, 3 girls and 2 were cute. It was very dark. My place was a mess and wings did not have logistics. I think we could have brought them back for an after party but I was not playing to win as my place was a mess. Cleaner does not come for a week.