I have all the tools, don't know how to use them

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I have all the tools for success, all the courses, books, material that I ever need to be this person I want. I have a pretty good idea of the end product, the ideal self, but it's so far from ME, that it seems unreachable. I am shy and insecure, how can I ever become outgoing, talkative, strong, forceful? Girl don't want nice guys like me, they want those tough guys, who are either athletes, drug dealers or any sort of dangerous lifestyles or action. I like to play it safe, and now that I'm 28, it's hard to change. How do you change the way you walk if you are used to walking with hands in pocket, what if you have horrible posture? If you have no fashion sense at all? I you are still a virgin at 28? If you are affraid of her, but want her so bad? What if you have a crush on that one girl you want to have so bad, you know will never ever happen?

I don't know how to change, I know what I want, what it looks like, but I can't perform it!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Start taking action with what you know, from all of the tools that you say that you already possess. Actually go out into the real world, and make it happen. Less theory, more action. Start living your dreams, instead of wishing about it. Stop complaining, and start doing. I started taking action at 29. You're 28, so it's not too late for you. So start working on yourself right now..literally right now! Immediately right after you read my reply to your post, leave the house and start on your journey of self-improvement.

Put the books down, get off the computer, shut the tv off, leave the house and go out. Do this everyday <------ This is the solution to your problems.

-G

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:45 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Girl don't want nice guys like me, they want those tough guys, who are either athletes, drug dealers or any sort of dangerous lifestyles or action.
So many guys have come in here and said this. This is their brain not wanting them to be hurt by getting rejected so the brain concocts lies to give excuses for not taking action. Either you take action or you don't. The world waits for no one.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:55 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:
Girl don't want nice guys like me, they want those tough guys, who are either athletes, drug dealers or any sort of dangerous lifestyles or action.
So many guys have come in here and said this. This is their brain not wanting them to be hurt by getting rejected so the brain concocts lies to give excuses for not taking action. Either you take action or you don't. The world waits for no one.
oceanx is right.

I too have had this mindset for a very long time. And it still affects me at times to this day.

All i try to do is remedy it with action taking.

Stop making excuses to stay in your problems, and start finding solutions.

-G

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:25 pm 
King Among Mortals

Look, being good with women, isn't some heavenly blessing bestowed on a chosen few lucky fucks. They learned how somewhere. That's why you Googled you way here.

You were looking for that magical 'something' that would make women flock to you like tweenage girls to Jacob Sartorius.

Guess what? It ain't here.

How do we deal with crippling socially retarded fear of being rejected by a tiny tiny girl? We face it. Yes, there are other way, like keeping a journal in a flowery little note pad.

But nothing is as effective as just going out there and facing the thing that scares you, women.

Why is it so scary to you? Is it judgment? Rejection? Upsetting them? Getting kicked in the balls?

Could happen. But the more often you try, the less likely it would. Why?

Because the more you do something, the better you get at it.

So how do you get better with women? You fucking practice.

You could read every single damned book on the subject, you could waste thousands of $$-dollars-$$ on expensive boot camps.

But, if you don't get out there, make mistakes, get rejected, fall down and skin your baby ass knee a little, you are always going to suck.

Now you could just hang back, tossing your unborn children into a tissue while peeking at your Auntie in the shower.

Or you could get your candy ass out there, and PRACTICE .

It's up to you.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:54 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Your thing is OVERWHELM. There is so much you'd like to do, but you have no idea where to
start.

I've been there.

The answer to your question is don't try to fix it all at once, but focus on ONE area at a time.

If your posture is messed up, focus on that 1 thing and NOTHING else for the next
30 days.

Practice walking with your hands out of your pocket for a week.

When you solve that, go to the next thing. Fix your posture. Find videos on youtube and for a week
work on holding your back differently.

The key is in SMALL, MICRO steps that you focus on at a time, and not in reading books or watching
more videos.

You already know what you need to do - but now you have to find the will inside yourself to focus
on those smallest things you do day by day.

If it's getting good with girls, maybe it's approach anxiety you need to handle first. So focus on that
for a week, or a month, or 90 days if that's necessary.

If you do that, the transformation you're looking for is yours in the next 6 months to a year.

And if you think that's too much, understand that 28 is nothing in your life. You've got a long
time to go before it's your time.

Today I actually saw a video of a guy who was 80 years old and started bodybuilding - and
ended up being a model - at 80!

This is him:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA0g2T7z5ic[/youtube]

So my point is, 28 is nothing. Start today as if it's a fresh start.

Good luck!

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Your thing is OVERWHELM. There is so much you'd like to do, but you have no idea where to
start.

I've been there.

The answer to your question is don't try to fix it all at once, but focus on ONE area at a time.

If your posture is messed up, focus on that 1 thing and NOTHING else for the next
30 days.

Practice walking with your hands out of your pocket for a week.

When you solve that, go to the next thing. Fix your posture. Find videos on youtube and for a week
work on holding your back differently.

The key is in SMALL, MICRO steps that you focus on at a time, and not in reading books or watching
more videos.

You already know what you need to do - but now you have to find the will inside yourself to focus
on those smallest things you do day by day.

If it's getting good with girls, maybe it's approach anxiety you need to handle first. So focus on that
for a week, or a month, or 90 days if that's necessary.

If you do that, the transformation you're looking for is yours in the next 6 months to a year.

And if you think that's too much, understand that 28 is nothing in your life. You've got a long
time to go before it's your time.

Today I actually saw a video of a guy who was 80 years old and started bodybuilding - and
ended up being a model - at 80!

This is him:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA0g2T7z5ic[/youtube]

So my point is, 28 is nothing. Start today as if it's a fresh start.

Good luck!
I couldn't agree more with Black Phantom. Small chunk it. Take baby steps! I believe that real and sustainable success is attained by focusing on improving on 1 or 2 things at a time, while incrementally adjusting and adapting to slightly more difficult challenges over a long period of time. And practice..practice..practice! I can't emphasize this more. I don't think that guys practice enough actually. I always remind my 1st wingman whenever i see him, to practice..practice..practice! He still hasn't heeded my advice..which is why his game still sucks. And why he hasn't been laid by any hot chicks in a while (SINCE LAST YEAR!), a several months drought. :( So please heed our advice.

There is no quick fix for this stuff. You have to put in the time and leg work. Learn how to pickup girls from books, videos, forums, pickup dictionaries, etc. And then go out into the field 3 to 4 days a week. It doesn't matter whether you do daygame or nightgame or both. PRACTICE..PRACTICE..PRACTICE!

-G

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 12:45 am 
PUA Forum Leader

You have to analyze your situation and determine what is feasible for you to improve and what "type" of pickup personality you want to cultivate. It sounds like leader and badboy are out of the question, but nice guy is actually a type. You just have to be the confident nice guy. As far as the bad posture and no fashion sense, there is no excuse for that. Go to the gym, if not to improve your physique, but to improve your heath. If you do not possess the will to want to live long and in good health then pick up and women are the least of your worries.

Small chunking it sometimes involves fixing all the little stuff quickly, and working steadily on the longer projects. Start approaching 5s and 6s and get used to it. I saw this haggardly fat chick today with a cool Thrasher shirt. She was mean mugging me but when I walked past I said I like your shirt. She lit up and smiled and thanked me. If you can't start doing little stuff like that just for practice, and instead pine away about super hot chicks you'll never approach, then you have no starting point and no hope.