The INNER GAME of being INTROVERTED.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:32 am 

How can introversion help develop inner game?

Well, let me start off by saying that I'm actually a pretty introverted guy.

Since I've been in the PUA community ever since 2003 (not just this forum), everyone assumes I've been a master for years.

It's not true, though, because I took a really long time to get any good at what I do because most of the PUA material out there is designed for extroverted people. The methods either tried to change who I naturally was or they failed to address some important core issues relevant to introversion. PUA stuff led to me believe that my introversion was a hinderance.

If you're introverted, I bet you've experienced the same thing. I bet the PUA community has made you think of introversion, a natural part of who you are, as a hinderance, too.

Introverts like us will take forever to get any good at pickup, but I've discovered that you can actually use introversion to your advantage instead.

For example, we introverts generally tend to be more introspective. This can become a hinderance at times when we overanalyze things while we are actually out meeting women, but it can serve as a huge advantage by helping us develop and foster our inner game if we point our mental efforts in the right direction. I've noticed that introverts generally see leaps and bounds in inner game improvement a lot faster than extroverts do if they just know where to put their focus.

If you tell an introvert a strategy to mentally reframe something, he will be far more likely to consider every possibility instead of sticking to one dogmatic limiting belief. This is just another one of all of the huge advantages in PUA development that introverts have. We introverts need to foster our potential with something that caters to our style of perceiving the world and how our bodies and minds interprets energy.

A lot of guys in the community don't realize that introverted qualities can actually HELP, so I've made a brand new program called the Seductive Introvert.

The first part of it is inner game intensive, so for any of you looking for inner game help, this will immediately address your issues.

I've prepared a pretty short presentation that will give you some more information about it! Check this out whenever you have about 10 minutes to spare:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:19 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Interesting. I'm an introvert. Kinda. I dunno. But it actually feels better when you're actually having fun. And being an introvert is not fun.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:02 am 

Quote:
Interesting. I'm an introvert. Kinda. I dunno. But it actually feels better when you're actually having fun. And being an introvert is not fun.
You definitely have the wrong idea about what an introvert is.

An introvert reading a book can have as much stimulation and fun as an extrovert getting drunk at a party.

Also, a little known fact that most people don't know (but I know from personal experience) is that an introvert can share the feeling of fun with a woman with less external stimulation (like drinking/partying) than an extrovert can.

Women, after spending time with me one-on-one and just talking, will say that I am sooo fun to hang out with. Extroverts can't do this so well.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:06 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Been checking out the blog. Good stuff there.

Interesting to see a product aimed at introverts. It is about time something like that has come out.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

You have utterly changed my mind set! I used to.listen to a lot of these and none have hit me like this, one term ofc dosen't fit all, but I related to almost everything. I love talking about things I love, I hate small talk or telling stories, saying certain lines and waiting for certain responses, it's not me and my brain entered stuborn "I will not change my personallity" mode.

This was the reason PUA did not work last time I was here and gave up on friendship and relationships, its great to be able to take as much pleasure writing all day and night as people do partying but thanks to this we can do both. I wish this existed earlier but I'm glad it does now!

I'm currently doing the talk to random people on the street everyday for a month but I am focused on improving. I will do what you what you have said this week and refocus my "intrest in myself" on to girls so I can learn what they like which sounds awsome! I see you use the word "friend zone" but for someone who has never had any thats my next target. If It works in any small way i'm signing up thanks for helping us introverts!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I like that you emphasize targeted introspection and active listening as ways an introvert can become successful with women, basic communication techniques that are being repackaged as ways to get the girl haha.

This is true, I'm introverted, and my greatest "techniques" are active listening and generally communicating in a way where I'm getting the know the girl. Although it wasn't always this way for me, now I'm very good with women. It's a way of life for me to meet women and have sex with them, just how it works, I'm currently dating several women. I'm able to do this without pretending to be extroverted.

Really? It's a 2000 value? Really? You're giving it to us? You're biggest regret is hurting women? Haha hilarious marketing techniques. That aside basic communication skills like active listening need to be brought up more in the PUA community, unfortunately lots of PUA's have their heads in the clouds. And yea the introvert can get the girl.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:02 am 

Quote:
Really?
Yes.
Quote:
It's a 2000 value?
Yes.
Quote:
Really?
Yes.
Quote:
You're giving it to us?
No. There's a small monthly charge so that I can survive and continue to deliver this sort of work.
Quote:
You're biggest regret is hurting women?
Yes.
Quote:
Haha hilarious marketing techniques.
Marketing technique or not, it's all true. Don't be so quick to assume dishonesty. I've always been intensely sincere and genuine with my work.

It may look like some cheap marketing to you but that's only because I'm NOT a sophisticated marketer. I don't know what the hell I'm doing when it comes to making a sale. I'm just trying to put myself out there while actually making a difference for a group of people that I care about. Being able to make ends meet would be nice, though.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:15 am 
Post of the month winner!

Riches are in the niches

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Riches are in the niches
:D Nuff said

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
You definitely have the wrong idea about what an introvert is.

An introvert reading a book can have as much stimulation and fun as an extrovert getting drunk at a party.

Also, a little known fact that most people don't know (but I know from personal experience) is that an introvert can share the feeling of fun with a woman with less external stimulation (like drinking/partying) than an extrovert can.

Women, after spending time with me one-on-one and just talking, will say that I am sooo fun to hang out with. Extroverts can't do this so well.
Absolutely. I am introvert and so is my bf. We don't like going to nightclubs and things like that. For example, on a weekend we watch movies together, have some take-out and just talk and play around. For some people this may seem boring but for us it is fun. There are many introvert women and I don't see why introvert men should feel like changing themselves. I'm suspecting the problem lies somewhere else and not in them being introverts.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:05 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Chief, common man. I'm just gonna respectfully say not cool.

Perhaps it's because I belive the persuit of knowledge should be free. I've written books on programming and have taught and have never charge just because that's my philosiphy, but you're preying on the insecurities of introverts.

And does it really need to be a monthly charge? Most people would be much happier with a one time payment.

Anyway, I'm just being honest. I think being an introvert is why I find day game so much easier, but with that being said, I've found that RSD works well for me. If you're an introvert, and want to find free material, RSD has posted tons of free stuff on youtube.

Anyway Chief, it may not be a bad idea to give prospective customers a taste of what you have as well as a one time payment option for videos and a pdf of missions.

My PUA Journey (2014): http://bit.ly/1yYjtSV
MY PUA Journey (2015): the-342-journal-vol-2-rugby7-vt187356.html
My Workout (Read this): http://bit.ly/1zIQncY

Image Record: 131
Image Record: 124

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:40 am 

Quote:
Chief, common man. I'm just gonna respectfully say not cool.

Perhaps it's because I belive the persuit of knowledge should be free. I've written books on programming and have taught and have never charge just because that's my philosiphy, but you're preying on the insecurities of introverts.

And does it really need to be a monthly charge? Most people would be much happier with a one time payment.

Anyway, I'm just being honest. I think being an introvert is why I find day game so much easier, but with that being said, I've found that RSD works well for me. If you're an introvert, and want to find free material, RSD has posted tons of free stuff on youtube.

Anyway Chief, it may not be a bad idea to give prospective customers a taste of what you have as well as a one time payment option for videos and a pdf of missions.
Rugby7,

The pursuit of knowledge should be and IS free! Everything you can learn in the Seductive Introvert program can be figured out through 10 years of free personal research. That's what I did, even though I did spend money to learn some of what I know. I suppose I could have spent a few more years than that to learn what I know completely for free.

However, a lot of people see the value in premium programs such as this because it allows them to save a lot of time and effort. For those who can afford a mere $37 a month, this program is way more than worth it.

I don't think you understand the sheer amount of content and value I offer in my program; making it a monthly subscription is the only way it makes sense to chunk it all down into digestible parts to make the training effective. It's literally a year's worth of material. Well, it's actually 10+ years worth of my own knowledge acquisition boiled down into one year.

I'll give you a look into what's inside Seductive Introvert so that you can understand what I'm talking about:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cI5Ucky_74[/youtube]

Over the years I have helped (and continue to help) tons of people for free, but I cannot possibly spend 24/7 to help everyone who asks for my help. Participating in the free market of capitalism is really the best and most effective way to get my message out there to as many people as possible.

And the way that I deliver this information is pretty costly. It just isn't possible to make it completely free for everyone. Well, it would be if I were a millionaire who likes to throw his money away, but I'm not a millionaire and I need to live and eat. I think it's fair for me to find a way to survive while helping people in a field where I am an expert.

I'm not some sleazy marketer trying to scam anybody out of their money. I actually want to help. I also understand that there are people out there who need this sort of help but cannot afford it. I've been in tough financial times myself so I really do get it. If you're one of these people, send me a PM and we'll work something out.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:34 am 
Post of the month winner!

Perception is more important than reality.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:20 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Haven't read everything but I most say most (all) PUA advertising is always the same with the same crap.

So haven't seen this one - but I also don't see that sort of advertising elsewhere. It is always "be sure to watch the video to the end, and you will learn the secret" and then the video of course doesn't tell the secret, but just sells the product.

And one time a product I bought (out of the few) was BETTER than the advertorial had made me expect it to be. And I still remember it fondly. And sometimes (not often) revisit that material. But one thing that held me back that the guy had trained himself to be an expert at making up stories. He made up stories to convey ideas to girls. But the stories were all always made up.

He would say "I have this friend who" and he wouldn't even have that friend. And that insincerity put me off. He just knew, or kinda knew, what women found important and what their worries were, and he used stories to make them worry less about sleeping with him.

So I don't know why but the commercial vendors of PUAISM always pull the same stunt and you can smell it a mile away, and very rarely do I watch the video or watch it till the end cause I'm like, hey, you can just tell me something of that good stuff right? And they generally don't tell you anything until you fork out the cash. Mostly the video is good and then it starts to drag on and I'm like, screw this.

One time I just bought the product because the video was aestethically so well crafted and I quite enjoyed the play with text/makeup/markup it was so well done, never had seen anything of that kind, but the product was by a women and I never even looked into it thus far. Turned me off. Women don't know how to help men okay. Because that's just weird, because the woman has to communicate that SHE doesn't want to fuck you, but she will help OTHER women fuck you, and that is always strange and ineffective.

It's the "I'm sure some girl will like you, somewhere" syndrome. So I don't really like women pretending to be men.