Body Language the key to Natural Game

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This thread is gold.
Thanks man!

Post subject: Estetik
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Great article comes from inspiration and frequently reading the latest news and articles about a subject and keep up the good work in this website.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Estetik

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I did read every post from page 1 to 19, it took a hell lot of time, but it was worth it.Just wanna say thanks for posting all of this.Now my eyes are open :)

Gonna read it all over again, just to make sure I got everything right :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:28 pm 

Quote:
I did read every post from page 1 to 19, it took a hell lot of time, but it was worth it.Just wanna say thanks for posting all of this.Now my eyes are open :)

Gonna read it all over again, just to make sure I got everything right :)

Damn that is intense lots of reading, there is also now that show I started, the Does She Like Me? Show, it has a lot in the way of reading female attraction.

If you have any questions just ask.

Peace and Love,

Vic

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:28 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I got a question now. If a girl is bullshiting you how do you know it. For instance they lie to you about their age. What must we be focused on? I keep thinking that people who take time to respond hide their reality or just have to think what to answer.
They seem realy natural when they lie. I can only guess most of the time when I get a shit test but usualy its a change in the voice.

The problem is when I come up to girls they dont seem relaxed as me, so I can never guess if I am her entertainment or in interest. I tested out how they acted in a situation when they tell lies, I went to a group of girls alone and started to talk sarcastic, so did they. Every girl except one joined, she kind of just stared at me with a shy smile. They realy became relaxed when we talked, it was something that they are used doing. I consider sarcasm relatively close to telling a lie with confidence. That doesnt mean they lie alot to people but what it does show is how they act. I cant realy remember but some of them took it as fun. Most of them were serious when they joined in the conversation. It was an easy opener. Later on I invited my friends to join in.

I am not keen in this kind of observations, I should have recorded the stuff to realy notice reactions, that is why I can not go into details. So what is your opinion?

Considering they dont all lie with confidence. How could we split them apart? Some girls get surprised as how open I am in approaching them so they talk bullshit in return but want to know more about me. Others just lie to tell they are not interested and take you a fool. So whenever I sence some weird vibe I start acting suspicious so I stop talking and try to escape the situation. And I probably reject girls who I just dont get.

If they lie to make them seem apealing would they also preen in the process?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:32 pm 

Hey donttakemywordasthetruth,

Lie detection requires keen observation. This isn't a beginners feature, it requires you being very aware of her body language, that said Lie Detection is one of my favorite parts of body language, I can't believe I actually haven't added anything about this now that I think about it. The foundation of Lie Detection works off of one principle and it still basically relates to Joe Navarro's style of reading body language, either you are comfortable or uncomfortable, basically are you confident in your words or are you not confident in your words.

Always Remember Body Language Guidelines

Now there have been dozens of books on the topic of Lie detection and most of them have something a little different when it comes down to it but the easiest way I have figured out how to read body language when it comes to lie detection is first things first. Pay close attention to your Body Language guidelines. We all have different quirky behaviors so be sure to pay close attention to a woman's idiosyncratic behaviors. If you'd like you can check out episode two of my Does She Like Me? Show as it goes over pretty closely body language guidelines.

You are looking for changes

Do not assume someone is lying, the principles of lie detection also work off of looking for CHANGES in behavior, so sometimes they may be performing tasks that some folks do when lying but that doesn't mean they are. You need to be aware of everyone's body language, not just one or two things. If you are more aware then all you have to do is perceive changes in body language.

Pacifiers are for Liars

Ok Now on to the topic of Lie Detection so what you do is you look at behaviors that represent a lack of confidence, pacifiers are huge when it comes to lie detection. Pacifiers are things we do during moments of distress such as telling lies. Here is a basic list of Pacifying behaviors:

-Face touching - It is a sign of high stress every time a woman touches her face
-Neck Touching - Every time a woman touches her neck, perhaps with the back of her hand. When someone touches their neck they are saying, this is a pain in the neck.
-Hands Rubbing against each other - If it looks like they are trying to wash off the lies or something, but sometimes it's really quick
-Rubbing hands against pants - It's again like they are trying to wash the lies off of their hands
-Self-Caressing - Sometimes a person may tell a lie and comfort themselves by rubbing their forearm
-Clothes Straightening - Someone who needs to straighten their clothes shows insecurity
-Hair preening - Women especially in poker are known for preening when lying but this is also a sign of arousal that is related to attraction....
-Anxious Behaviors - This is a basic form of lie detection but you are looking for anxiety due to their lack of confidence in their words.
-Nervous leg twitches - Sometimes if you are sitting a woman who is lying

Congruency

Always look for congruency when it comes to body language. When someone is lying their body language will lack congruency. What I mean by this is when someone gets mad and they start talking angrily and with synchronicity slap their hand, it will all happen at once, however if they are lying they will begin to fake their anger by ranting and then they slap the table after.

This is very basic, but most people will miss it because they will lack that keen observation, congruency is another foundation of lie detection similar to that of the confidence versus lack of confidence in your words. This also means their facial reaction should match their emotional reaction. If they sound angry their face better look angry, if they sound sad they better look sad, etc.

Eye Contact Wrote an article on eye contact and Lie Detection here

Eye contact is something most people misinterpret because they think that people who make strong eye contact aren't lying, well if they are looking at their toes it can be a sign they are lying or ashamed or any number of things. A lot of times someone who shows submission when talking can be lying but just as easily they could be telling the truth and simply be ashamed of what happened.

When someone makes strong eye contact and they don't stop looking while talking it can be assumed they are lying NOT telling the truth especially if they are telling a story. Those who don't stop looking at you are trying to find out whether you are believing their lies. When we are asked a question and we need to look for an answer we tend to going through our visual or auditory filing cabinet and look for the answer so we look up and to the right or just to the right (depending on whether we are in our visual or auditory system).

This a very basic guide on lie detection but it is should cover everything you are looking for in a basic conversation.

If you would like more of course there is tons more but this should work for now. When I get time I'll start a Lie detection series, I've want to do that for a long time.

Peace and Love,

Vic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I feel this thread is enough to learn proper body language reading and usage, no book needed after getting through this few times. I actually read through most of it only once and remembered most, so well written, while in books the language used is shit and scientific so U don't get the idea so easily

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:53 am 

Quote:
I feel this thread is enough to learn proper body language reading and usage, no book needed after getting through this few times. I actually read through most of it only once and remembered most, so well written, while in books the language used is shit and scientific so U don't get the idea so easily
Wow! Thank you sir for the compliments. I'm glad this thread has helped so many people, I'm very impressed with how many people have gained an inordinate amount of knowledge on body language from it. If you do end up with any questions, feel free to ask!

Peace and Love,

Vic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:39 pm 

Just bumping it....

Peace and Love,

Vic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Just bumping it....

Peace and Love,

Vic
Hey man,

Have you seen this? A TED talk about the power of changing your body language - faking it until you BECOME it..

20 minute video talk..

http://www.authenticpua.com/dating-arti ... e-changes/

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:31 pm 

Yeah I've seen it! It's a good video! It's been up a few times in the body language section and in the videos.

Let me put it up here on the forum for the guys here.

Peace and Love,

Vic

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... s-_Mh1QhMc[/youtube]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Im no newbie to body language as ive been studying deceptive body language for a few years now. I've read all the books you listed in the beginning of the forum and have learned a wealth on courtship's body language. So now ive been focusin on each topic and have realized the whole touching hands happens more often than i thought. So here's the scenario, im at work and i goto pay for lunch. I hand the cashier my debit card and when she hands me the keypad, we always touch fingers underneath as we usually hold the pas together, and she shows no signs of resistance or nervousness(she does a hair preen everytime) factors to consider with this one, she's older than me, and we work in the same facility. Should i look at this as a sign to begin gaming?

Another scenario, im handing a girl some papers, making small talk and she laughs at my jokes. I congradulate her on gettin the job and she does a hair preen, smiles and swings to the side then says thank you. I hand her the papers and she gets a feel of my hands with no sign of rejection.

Third scenario, older lady, not a co worker..only speaks spanish always does a hair preen when she see's me and doesnt pass me without saying hi. If i dont notice her, she will get my attention and say hi. One day i think she did it on purpose cuz this one was like a sensual sliding touch of my mind as i handed her a ticket. She immediatly looks me in the eye and says sorry but with a grin. This one i made no hesitation on since she doesnt work with me, so im working on rapport with her.

But my question to the forum, do you guys think i read the first 2 right and should escalate?

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 11:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This thread is amazing! I've been reading it all week, and it's gained two more pages and I'm not even done yet. Then when I get to the end I'm going to start at the beginning again. Thanks for all the amazing info, all of this stuff is golden for newbs like me :)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:13 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

there are many pages and i do plan on reading them all. ive first learned about bl on your youtube page. your channel and bl in general is very interesting and useful.

whoa, she flung her hair and is playing with it...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:25 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

keeping track of it.

Just to let you know that while you guys were arguing about the glass of water...... I drank it!

Sincerely, the Opportunist