Body Language the key to Natural Game

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:09 pm 
Dedicated Member

Hotel hallway, a girl was sitting on the couch, legs crossed one on another, when I passed and she noticed me she nervously shook her top leg up and down for a second or two. It was super clear sign that she was nervous/excited seeing me.

Does this fall under your "Fiddling" paragraph of signs? Just wanted to place it somewhere and see what other signs of the same nature could be there. For example if she was not sitting but standing, she could not have shook her foot/leg like that and I would have missed it. Or she could have done some alternative to that while standing?

Ps: this move of her was so powerful that I was 100.00% sure she was into me and I did not even need a cluster, just a single sign was enough.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:23 am 

Quote:
Hotel hallway, a girl was sitting on the couch, legs crossed one on another, when I passed and she noticed me she nervously shook her top leg up and down for a second or two. It was super clear sign that she was nervous/excited seeing me.

Does this fall under your "Fiddling" paragraph of signs? Just wanted to place it somewhere and see what other signs of the same nature could be there. For example if she was not sitting but standing, she could not have shook her foot/leg like that and I would have missed it. Or she could have done some alternative to that while standing?

Ps: this move of her was so powerful that I was 100.00% sure she was into me and I did not even need a cluster, just a single sign was enough.

Well sorry bro didn't see I had you come back and ask! Welcome back!

It's not really fiddling it's more like happy feet. Excitement... many women do it when they are excited, nervous, or talking about someone or something they are attracted to.

See fiddling always involves the hands.

Foot signs are more subconscious, harder to control... remember the further it is from our brain the more subconscious they are.

Also don't forget where her feet are pointed when she is standing matters a lot. They point at what we are most interested in. She likely would have done something with her hands, or head while standing still, perhaps looking down, throat exposure (via slightly turned head), preens, or a slight smile.

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Its true.