Christian Audigier's Ed Hardy

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:37 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
I suggest you take all of your Ed Hardy bullshit back ASAP and never, ever wear it.

Saying you can only get it in two stores in Orlando is a complete, bullshit lie. I was at Macy's in fuckin Kansas City and every five seconds I turn around and BAM Ed Hardy. Ed Hardy now makes mens clothes, little girls clothes, womens clothes and mother fucking ties. Seriously...it's everywhere and its lame as all hell and EXPENSIVE. My friend Mark who dresses really, really nice and pays tons of money for all of his clothes will not touch Ed Hardy because it is some of the trashiest most ridiculous looking crap on the market.

Seriously, I'm just trying to let you know that you're going to look like a douche bag and that wearing Ed Hardy is NOT original.
hahahaha this ones a gas character haha your the man do u no that....thats kansas mate not orlando!!!you should get out of the house...being a keyboard jockey doesnt make you a pick up artist!!

8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:59 am 
Dedicated Member

^ I don't understand the post above me :cry:

Again, I can't stress enough that I feel Ed Hardy and Affliction alike are relevant to location and somewhat age. On a college campus like mine, I don't see a lot of guys wearing that brand... also, being in college, a lot of the other guys can't 'afford' those brands. I wear Ed Hardy and Affliction shirts, not to peacock necessarily, but because I like them.

I think telling someone not to wear a certain brand is quite counter-productive and naive here. If a guy likes a certain brand, and it fits personal his style, why not wear it? If a guy feels comfortable with a certain style/brand, would you rather him dress a different way because you think it's unoriginal? I mostly wear vintage/muscle fit t-shirts and straight leg jeans with a kind of preppy look. I would not feel comfortable wearing baggy clothes or looking "gangsta". What I'm getting at is I wouldn't change my style just because the brands I choose to wear are not always original. I wear what I feel comfortable and confident in. Confidence is key to having a good time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:38 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: gabbythefck
Quote:
Quote:
I suggest you take all of your Ed Hardy bullshit back ASAP and never, ever wear it.

Saying you can only get it in two stores in Orlando is a complete, bullshit lie. I was at Macy's in fuckin Kansas City and every five seconds I turn around and BAM Ed Hardy. Ed Hardy now makes mens clothes, little girls clothes, womens clothes and mother fucking ties. Seriously...it's everywhere and its lame as all hell and EXPENSIVE. My friend Mark who dresses really, really nice and pays tons of money for all of his clothes will not touch Ed Hardy because it is some of the trashiest most ridiculous looking crap on the market.

Seriously, I'm just trying to let you know that you're going to look like a douche bag and that wearing Ed Hardy is NOT original.
hahahaha this ones a gas character haha your the man do u no that....thats kansas mate not orlando!!!you should get out of the house...being a keyboard jockey doesnt make you a pick up artist!!
Dude, I'm a girl.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:44 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: gabbythefck
Oh, and, the point of peacocking is to STAND OUT AND LOOK DIFFERENT. How the hell are you going to do that by looking like every other guy in the bar? If the Ed Hardy craze hasn't reached your city yet it will in a month and there goes ALL the money you spent on those clothes, down the drain.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:52 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ed hardy is a bit played out to me. It was even played out back when they were making von dutch, Its pretty much the same stuff they havent changed the forumla that much. Some of the hats are pretty cool if you know what to put them together with. Its very faddy though so if your looking to stand out I wouldnt touch Ed Hardy. Youve missed out on it being cool already and now its the followers who are wearing it. The trick is to get on board with things like this before everybody knows about it. that way you can appear as a leader rather than somebody who just follows trends. this is my personal opinion anyway.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

Thank you very much for your post. I liked this one (for me) best:

https://www.boutiqueken.com