Greeting people as they walk in

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Question is, should you make an effort to greet lady acquaintances as they walk up if you are sitting down? I was in a club the other night sitting at a table with another guy and a girl when a mutually known girl walked up to our table. My guy friend immediately jumped up and gave her an enthusiastic hug. I sat there and just said hello before she sat down and joined the conversation. I didn't want to seem over invested but couldn't help wondering which one of us was correct in our actions?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

he displayed more energy. In a club energy is huge. Loud screams , laughs, and people hollering. Watch everyone in the room turn toward these groups. People are out having fun. Not some distant library of private communication.

So to answer your question your friend displayed more value then you did. Giving someone you know that is a female a hug because you know them isn't DLV it's DHV and showing everyone you got a way with women.

Sometimes I go out to the dance floor at these clubs I yell out " THIS IS MY HOUSE", and immediately stat dancing. What does this do? Shows I'm having fun. I can care less what the 20 dudes off to the corner with their beer shields (beer next to chest = bad body language) are saying about me. I am the guy talking to all the women and getting laid their the guys scoffing thinking their better and going home jerking eachother off. So don't be that dude.