Boot heels

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

Post subject: Boot heels
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

In Texas and most everywhere back in the day guys wore 1-2" heeled boots. I could see if you are George Costanza this ain't gonna fly but I'm already 6'2" athletic and love being 6'4" and towering above the mortals.

Are the extra 2" on the man boots gay or lay?

Post subject: Re: Boot heels
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:13 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
In Texas and most everywhere back in the day guys wore 1-2" heeled boots. I could see if you are George Costanza this ain't gonna fly but I'm already 6'2" athletic and love being 6'4" and towering above the mortals.

Are the extra 2" on the man boots gay or lay?
I'm already 6'4" and enjoy the inherent stature I possess over most "mortals" as you say. Sometimes when I go to crowded bars or clubs I feel like I'm the principal and all the little elementary kids are scurrying around under me. I often wonder if these dudes didn't drink milk when they were little or if their parents were all gymnasts or something. Like how can you not be at least 5'10" as an adult male?

Anyway, as far as heeled boots, it doesn't matter. If the overall style works for you then roll with it.