Improve my style

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

Post subject: Improve my style
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm looking to improve my style. No success with the other thread so I'm trying something new. How do I look now, and how can I improve?

I work a lot, 10 hrs a day so after work I usually go out around town in work jeans, boots, and lately my hoodie covering up any shirts. No photo of that at the other moment so there's one I liked that I took from this summer going on a hike. Gonna leave shirtless pics off of here for now since it's not something I get to show off much.

When I go out, I like to wear slim or less baggy black jeans, a white or Midwestern cut plaid dress shirt untucked with top couple buttons undone, with a little bit of spike or run a quick gel through my hair. I like the look of a vest over it, but I think it's too dressy. Photo of vest.

I got a full suit that looks good on me, but honestly I don't go anywhere that's formal, so I can't show off, but I included a photo.

Post subject: Re: Improve my style
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:39 pm 
Read My Book

Only one of these photos is actually showing me what you dress like buddy

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

Post subject: Re: Improve my style
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah lol I tried to describe in the text as best I could. Those are the only recent selfies I've taken. I think those are my best photos. I'll get some more full body shots this weekend as well. Really appreciate your help. Forum seems pretty dead