Pickup Artist Clothes

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

Post subject: Pickup Artist Clothes
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

What clothes do you PUAs wear when sarging? Like casual stuff with something out the ordinary? What abour jewerly?

thanks

Jack 'O'

Post subject: be different
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

If I really want to get noticed I just go really fucken freaked out, Big, Bright and overthe top with everything.
Otherwise dress should reflect the type of women you are looking to pickup. If you dress average you will only grab the attention of average women. It doesn't take much, little things can make a big difference....
these are some of the things that have worked wonders for me especially when the wardrobe was a little thin- paint 1 or 2 fingernails, dont iron your shirt, rings, crazy contact lenses.... I could go on, basically wear something that nobody else is!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

DEPENDS WHAT AREA YOU ARE GETTING THE NUMBERS. SOMETIMES REALLY, ITS MORE OF HOW CLEAN YOUR CLOTHES IS PRESENTED. NOT REALLY ON WHAT IS THE LATEST FAD IN CLOTHING BECAUSE USUALLY THE HOTTIE MIGHT NOT LIKE IT ANYWAY. SOMETIMES THE CLEANLINESS AND HOW WELL-KEPT YOUR WEAR YOUR CLOTHES WILL MOST OF THE TIME REFLECT IN HOW YOU APPROACH IN YOUR CONVERSATION.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:57 pm 

You can try some weird stuff. USe the Peacock strategy of using clothes that attract the attention of girls.

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 10:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I try to dress a bar star casual... Nice Dress shirt, low jeans, I have a LED belt bucket as one of my peacocking items which flashes Stop staring at my penis my eyes are up here. But its kinda broke now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:33 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

You must have something original.For example Mistery has a bicycle chain on his neck. I prefer jewelry made out of forks and I always wear a necktie. If u can`t find this cind of stuff anywhere try to make it on your own. For example if u make your own bracelet or necklace u have a perfect answer when a HB 10 asks u about it. Just say> my ex made it for me, or something like that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:06 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I try to dress a bar star casual... Nice Dress shirt, low jeans, I have a LED belt bucket as one of my peacocking items which flashes Stop staring at my penis my eyes are up here. But its kinda broke now.
LMAO that's an awesome item...where the hell did you find sucha belt?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Anyway to really come across while rockin school uniforms? The real baggy out shit really doesnt work for peacocking

think the hair should be wild? or kept maintainable

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

The type of clothes that works the best for me is casual actually, i believe that what u say is more important then how u look when u say it. :)
On the other hand peacocking does give u an edge, try using things that are original and personal, that portray some aspect of u...
Or what the hell just go nuts i once walked in a bar wearing an Obelix custume (comic figure just google :wink:) now i am not one of bulkyest men around quite the contrary.

She: hey aint u supposed to be a like a fat fellow ??
I: yeah normally i am, but i found this teleshopping "shock yer fat ass away" kinda thingies that actually works, i greatly recomend it.

And u are off ... peacocking gives u 2 edges:
1. ppl notice u, they are maybe even intrigued...
2. u get into conversations ... its like that one adam sandler movie "intiating the conversation is half the battle!"

as always let us know how it works out
khalam

Post subject: to answer...
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 5:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: nochecafe
what ive seen that has worked out for me is to buy something that is really trendy and fashionable, to the point where you think would be 2 much for you to normally wear. It is amazing that after you take it home and you let it sit you will think of a way to wear it with what you already have...now once your out it will help attract the attention and since you know that it looks great on you, you will be brimming with self confidence and that my friend, is the real point of the clothes. go sarge.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:31 am 
Dedicated Member

for me... i have a slight mohawk. my hair... is the first thing a girls notice since she is eye level with me....once she see that i have a leather studded bracer on my arm... but my clothing is of a pretty boy... soo i kinda look like one of those EMO rock star thingy going on. its easy for me to aprroach because i have this bad boy look but GQ at the same time.
i notice this cause at work... i'm always in a uniform. hair slick back just looking normal. but one day when the female co-workers saw me getting ready to go sarging. man they got all intrested and amazed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

the kind of clothes is not important all is about being good looking in your style

girls dont want guys thar aren't good looking but if you are part of the style that is not shown in the medias, i mean marginal, use it for your sarge

Try to convince the girls that the reason why all her relation with fashion and preppy BF crashed because they are all the same...you are different and you are the best choice

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Sometimes I am reminded of the funniest things. I remember reading this from Tyler's post archive a while ago.

---

Date Posted: 2004/04/27 07:19:00 AM EDT
Author: TylerDurden <unknown email address>
Subject: Field testing Jlaix‘s super tall hair - results

So I actually went and grew my hair out tall like a weirdo, just to field test Jlaix's notorious hairstyle.

One thing that Twentysix taught me was that you need to really field test everything that you read from a reasonably credible source, and you need to test it authentically without putting your own biases into the process.

So last year when I first met Jlaix, he would often talk about how he would get extra points of goodlookingness with his tall hair. He seemed quite convinced of this. To me, this sounded pretty stupid and was probably something that he delusionally convinced himself of - in an adorable way of course. Time to smile and nod. "Ummm, yeah man. It's totally like, that tall hair. Like, the source of the mojo, man. Totally."

As I got to know Jlaix more, I realized that he was not quite as nuts as the posts might have lead one to believe. Really he was more of a poser insane maniac, and actually was one of the most academically and socially sharp guys I've ever met. Don't be fooled by the pentagram scar on his shoulder that he repetitively knifed into himself over several months. It's all for show. Like, the dude is a fucking genius, and the whole Jlaix-thing is a more a manifestation of past identity congruence combined with the drive to confront the absurdity of existence head on by shoving absurdity back down existence's throat. How's that for a cold read? So having assumed source credibility, I decided this year to field test the Jlaix tall hair. For my last 4 haircuts I told the hairstylist not to cut the top, but just clean it up around the sides. I'd have her run through the texturizing knife at the top, just to keep it from getting all split, but basically I grew really tall hair just like Jlaix. I told Jlaix that I'd grow it taller than him so that I'd take all his power like in the movie Highlander, get a picture of it for permanent records, and then cut it back to normal.

Anyway, personally I don't even think it looks that different or even any better than what I had before. But I get opened off it about 15 times a night. Girls come up to me and say "I love your hair", "you're hot", "I wanna touch it." All the time, guys are like "Dude, where did you get your haircut?" Again, I find this funny, because it barely looks that long or different. It's just that extra inch-age or something. You know what they say about a guy with tall hair, right?

Last night I hooked up with a girl, and debriefed her afterwards. She said that the only reason she liked me was because of my hair, and that she saw me across the bar and wanted me because of it instantly. This was a girl that I was making out with like the Titanic was sinking within 2 minutes of opening her. I'm dead serious. And this isn't the first time that this has happened this month. Incidentally, this particular chick was decent but not that hot - any thoughts on this Jlaix??? :)

Really though, I get opened and compliments from hot 9s and 10s regularly, and it seems to have enhanced my looks to them somehow. I use mate-clay to twist it up and I'm good to go. I'm getting great results with it. The lay-deees-love-it.

Sooooo, its field tested. Yep. Someone went and field tested Jlaix's tall hair. As Papa says, "Everything must be field tested". Positive results. *Very* positive. Props to Jlaix. I wanna lick you man.

-TD

---

A typical Tyler post - ie. very very long, but hey! Tall hair. I'm definately trying this, now that I remember it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I dress expensively. I'm a peacock when I walk through the mall/grocery store. Dress slacks (dry clean only type), high end shoes, and a button up shirt with the sleeves unbuttoned and rolled up just below my elbows (unless I'm wearing a suit top) -No tie, leave the top collar button loose...

At night I wear a "glow-stick" necklace and/or a blinking led necklace. If you're on the prowl I try to be head and shoulders above all others... night and day. ~Joshua

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:32 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I dress clean and trendy and have coloured shoe laces with my shoes, and have a few interesting items here and there!