Pickup Artist Clothes

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
You must have something original.For example Mistery has a bicycle chain on his neck. I prefer jewelry made out of forks and I always wear a necktie. If u can`t find this cind of stuff anywhere try to make it on your own. For example if u make your own bracelet or necklace u have a perfect answer when a HB 10 asks u about it. Just say> my ex made it for me, or something like that.
What do you say when the HB asks why you have a fork on your wrist (if it's a bracelet).. or where ever you wear it? Cuz it'd have to be witty and funny. I just can't think of anything.
not completely sure if it would work but you could say a homeless man offered to trade it or your scarf, etc

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Definatelly go for something that says something about your personality. Create some sort of theme.

Im a massive metal head, and am into industrial/punk/emo as well. I go for the whole grunge/post apocalyptic look which I like (I try and mix it around a bit). For me I have a whole "EMO" poser boy band look lol. I like attracting dark crazy girls, but get other girls as well.

I find that having coloured streaks does get good results (experiment and find a colour that works well with you, but don't use a colour that every other guys uses like blonde).

And yes I wear eyeliner! Girls LOVE IT. Guys FUCKING HATE IT. But as I explain to guys, im not there to pull them. lol.

Ok so your thinking of peacocking? Yeah its a great idea, but try and get your stuff to match your "theme".

Most men in Australia, I find have gotten to a level where they do care about their appearance going out. So they wear nice designer shirts etc. And have the same expensive blonde streaked hairstyles. Remember, you cant peacock if you look like them!

Peackocking is about showing the world your personality, you don't give a damn what others think and you must be creative. I had a braclet I made out of rusty barbed wire but it got converscated lol.

I also try and dress down a bit, I beat up my clothes a bit, and I never iron my shirt! So I wear these nice clothes, but at the same time I make it look like im pretty easy going and don't care.

I do find I get amogged by footballers almost constantly but if you have confidence and can talk people down well it doesn't really mattter (Ive only ever gotten into a fight when I was a total smart arse back).

To peacock well you need to beleive you have something going for you, you don't care who knows it and you don't care what people think.

I also find that I get best results in normal clubs, rather than clubs full of goths, BECAUSE I STAND OUT MORE. When I walk in the door full of confidence, smilling and looking fun. I don't need to look for women, they come to me.

***EDIT***

I would just like to add, if your not comfortable with peacocking at first, start slow. Wear something slightly outrageous and build up. You might also like to work on your inner game and confidence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

i rock a mohawk.. great conversation opener i dont know how many "i love your mohawk" comments i get. im actually about to invest in some colored hair gel as well to make the mohawk and even better "peacocking" item

Post subject: Hats and Scarves!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:37 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: Cognitive_dissidents23
AOL: Samloyal23
Twitter: Samloyal23
Hats and scarves are great tools. Not only can they show off your personal style, use can use them to lock in target so she doesn't wander off...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I wear bright yellow shoes, lots of bracelets, purple and other colored thin hoody, and a super bright orange hunting hat with black rabbit fur which I always let the girl feel.
I also plan on getting some body modifications. Ear: conch, vertical industrial, dermal anchors on my earlobes (because I have tattoos on the back of my earlobes).
Lip ring (great for making out)
UV ink (invisible in daylight) tattoos on my arm and stomach.
I always mess up my hair into something cool.
And always, a confident smile that portrays my excitement. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:52 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

t-shirts from ccs.com , the got cool stuff,

there is a place called filene's basement by my house, its all discount really expensive clothes

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

peacocking is the way i go, I don't wear too much jewelry but I wear 1 charm or item that a girl can comment on if she is interested in talking to me (watch / necklace)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I rock tons of Disney Tees. Ducktales, Darkwingduck, Tale Spin, Rescue Rangers, Little Mermaid. I can't walk into a bar without girls (and sadly guys) coming up to me and commentiing on them. Here's the thing: I'm 6"4 and black. Not the usual type dress for a 20 something black man. I also rock out the black fingernail polish and wear a spiderman necklace. women love to sport around Spidey, so it's a great lock-in prop. I recommend wearing the exact opposite of what your demographic is. I'm looking for a Strawberry Shortcake and Punky Brewster shirt right now :)

Post subject: what to wear
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:44 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Let everyone know that you're a pua

www.printfection.com/wolfpacklc

Worlds first pua clothing store

Wolf Pack LC

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 6:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
What clothes do you PUAs wear when sarging? Like casual stuff with something out the ordinary? What abour jewerly?

thanks

Jack 'O'
scarf, do your hair to what suits you, shirt, suspenders, jeans, fold the bottom of the jeans up about 10 cm, buy chucks for shoes, watch "spread" by ashton kutcher, its a pua movie... dress code/pickinig up etc, its really good, i learnt alot.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:55 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

PUA day game is COMPLETELY different than club game from 07 lol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

cheap bridesmaid dresses
Order 2019 custom-tailored cheap bridesmaid dresses and get a discount. You will never miss the 2019 fashion. Shop now! Get your dream bridesmaid dress!

Post subject: prom dresses for sale
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

prom dresses for sale
Find Prom from the Sale department at Debenhams. Shop a wide range of Dresses products and more at our online shop today. We carry the latest trends in Prom Dresses to show off that fun and flirty style of yours.