Long Hair vs Short.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

Post subject: Long Hair vs Short.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Does any one have an opinion on this? read something?

Im growing my hair out for the first time since HS..almost 20 years. A year ago I had one of those fuck it all Im going to do what ever the fuck it is I want and be me. Its starting to get long and the vibe I get from women has seemed to have increased.

I find this strange because Ive had some heath issues that have keep me from the gym. My ripped healthy body has diminished. I dont have that healthy skin glow from all the jogging/hiking... I would say my healthy masculine cues have decreased and one feminine aspect (long hair) has increase. Yet Im getting mad vibe. My GF has noticed too...

Maybe its a bit of the bad boy dont live by society rules or something...

Just wondered if anyone has researched this...either way my hair stays! :)

"Every woman's a whore in the right situation"
"They're all selling it for something"
"She's sluttier than you think she is"

Post subject: Re: Long Hair vs Short.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:10 pm 
Dedicated Member

Well man if you feel that your hair should be long, then keep it long.

You only live one lifetime. Do what makes you happy.

Click here to get your FREE report now!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:35 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Thanks man, I get that. That was the thought when I started in the first place. I was just wondering if anyone had a correlation between my observations lately...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:40 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

We all have masculine and feminine qualities. Some men have more feminine qualities which often result in these guys NOT getting laid at all. Meanwhile, some guys have overly masculine attributes which often result in these guys NOT having a relationship at all where girls just want to hump and dump them. The dude who can have it all is someone in between who can balance and shift his masculine and feminine attributes at will.

Feminine qualities are not purely physical. One forum poster around here nags, gets emotionally charged in high gear most of the time, makes too many judgments that have no basis in reality at all on other forum posters who disagree with him, and argues like a woman-- bombarding you with more than 10 different accusations instead of sticking with what's being argued. When guys find themselves gravitating to such effeminate personalities, then they have a very dominant feminine frame. This basically means that they need to work on their masculine attributes some more to get the right balance.

When dudes like you are too masculine, certain types of women veer away from you because of female insecurity usually and because of the perception that masculine attractive guys like you have a tendency to cheat from all of that female attention. So your long hair would seem like a surprising sex appeal multiplier.

Long hair doesn't work for most guys though especially for those with dominant feminine personalities or effeminate physical attributes.

So yeah. Try new things and stick with those that work well for you like your new long hair.

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Haha, I was so manly that I needed to take it down a level... I can live with that.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey MrBreeze,

When it comes to long vs short, let's cover the basics first:

-Shorter hair will make you look younger.
-Longer hair are great for taller guys to look more proportionate.
-Short hair are better for shorter guys as it will make the visually appear taller.

Personally, I would not say that longer hair are better than shorter (or vice versa) as it very much varies on case by case basis.

When it comes to your improved results ("vibe"), chances are it will boil down to a combination of subconcious changes (you feel better with longer hair -> feel more confident -> improved body language) and hairstyle emphasizing your best features, looking better with the rest of your style.

From my own experience, I was getting shitloads of compliments after cutting my hair short (from shoulder lenght), but have decided to grow it back because a) I know it will look better with overall style b) as somewhat of a wayward spirit, I feel better with longer hair.

Lastly, regarding the masculine vs feminine. There's a study that asked women about men's beards, masculinity and attractiveness. The results went something like that:

1) Clean shave -> Least masculine -> Average attractiveness for short term dating/sexual encounters
2) Stubble/Short beards -> Average masculinity -> Most attractive for short term dating/sexual encounters
3) Full beard -> Most masculine -> Least attractive for both short term sexual encounters and long term dating.

I would argue, that similar results would happen if we had a study on men's hair.

(more on this subject here: http://sexystyleforjoe.com/what-women-find-sexy/ )

It's possible to debate the quality of such studies (as no one is actually attaching detectors to vaginas and brains to monitor how horny women get), though my own experiences with changing looks goes to very similar conclusions.

Cheers

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:25 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Totally depends on your crowd. Women who like long hair absolutely worship you for it (because it is rare) and women who don't like it, hate it.

As a general rule, alternative girls like it (rock chicks etc) and trendy mainstream girls hate it, but there will be exceptions to the rule.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Go with what you like and fuck the opinion of people who don't like you with long or short hair. You can't please everybody

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:52 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Personally, I'm a sucker for long hair. Hair on a man's head is sexy.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Did anyone remember style(neil strauss) with no hair on his head ? :-D lol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Did anyone remember style(neil strauss) with no hair on his head ? :-D lol
As all of you know there are a lots of type of people on earth. Everyone has his own style for everything. If anyone life style impress you,you follow that person and adopt his style. In these life styles there is one important thing and that is the "Hair".
It is not much easy to find all the hairstyles on one place but i found a website that contains styles relating every person's interest.
A lots of people are here they are always looking for some trendy hairstyles.
You can visit website by clicking the given link.
Kids Haircuts