The importance of Body Language - any good pdf's/books recom

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys,

I recently discovered how body language can really be effective on my journey to becoming a PUA, I've read "the definitive book on body language" and all the stuff in the game and mystery mothod, which was really helpful, not just in field but in day to day interactions and want to read a bit more on the subject, does anyone know any other good links to pdf's or books that I can look at on the subject? :)
Preferably with specific regard to interactions with women.

Thanks guys,

Jake

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:37 pm 

Quote:
Hey guys,

I recently discovered how body language can really be effective on my journey to becoming a PUA, I've read "the definitive book on body language" and all the stuff in the game and mystery mothod, which was really helpful, not just in field but in day to day interactions and want to read a bit more on the subject, does anyone know any other good links to pdf's or books that I can look at on the subject? :)

Thanks guys,

Jake
I got well known on this forum for my understanding of body language after answering a question then starting a thread.

Check out my thread right here on body language:

body-language-the-key-to-natural-game-vt71495.html

Recently someone said that it is better than reading books and better explained which I obviously took as a huge compliment. It has got a lot of love and is easily the most hit thread in the Natural game section at 96k hits. (I have a unedited gathering of a lot of those posts just pm me and I'll send you it in pdf format)

Also in my signature the Does She Like Me? show is a body language show it starts with a syllabus and body language guidelines, goes over preens, submissive signals, eye contact, etc. Overall it is a couple hours on reading female body language, here is the playlist to all of the episodes.

Books to read include:

Undercover Sex Signals by Leil Lownes
Love Signals by David Givens
Sexual Body Language by Elliot

That should be more than enough information on body language but if you want more books hit me up and I can give you a bigger list of books.

Pea and Love,

Vic

Blogging again living life: http://www.Scienceofnaturalgame.com

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:51 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

[quote="poeticlyskuac]

I got well known on this forum for my understanding of body language after answering a question then starting a thread.

Check out my thread right here on body language:

body-language-the-key-to-natural-game-vt71495.html

Recently someone said that it is better than reading books and better explained which I obviously took as a huge compliment. It has got a lot of love and is easily the most hit thread in the Natural game section at 96k hits. (I have a unedited gathering of a lot of those posts just pm me and I'll send you it in pdf format)

Also in my signature the Does She Like Me? show is a body language show it starts with a syllabus and body language guidelines, goes over preens, submissive signals, eye contact, etc. Overall it is a couple hours on reading female body language, here is the playlist to all of the episodes.

Books to read include:

Undercover Sex Signals by Leil Lownes
Love Signals by David Givens
Sexual Body Language by Elliot

That should be more than enough information on body language but if you want more books hit me up and I can give you a bigger list of books.

Pea and Love,

Vic[/quote]

Hey Vic,

Thank you, Can always count on you to reply, which I really appreciate.

Thats brilliant, I will have a look at the thread and have a read, and will message you for the pdf if need be as I know scrolling through pages can get tedious no matter how interesting the topic :)

Guess I've got a lot of reading to do.

Cheers,

Jake

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yes body language is very important to any individual which lets them to express many things when they are unable to speak. And iam so much glad to sort out many books on them through paper writer website . It teaches a lot of interesting facts if we go through them.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thats soo true

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hey guys,

Thanks guys,

Jake
Body language