makeup

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

Post subject: makeup
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:44 pm 
Dedicated Member

is it ok for guys to wear make up, being honest i have pale oily skin. so i when i get white spots or blackheads they show up badly. so my question is it ok to use products like concealers, oil control powders and bronzers or is it better to stay completely natural

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

answer imo is very easy: Do things to make your comfortable. If you are more comfortable wearing make-up for your skin, use it. You can even use it as peacocking cause girls will notice it (i think).

It doesn't matter what you wear, as long as you feel confident and comfortable in it/wearing it.

-Q

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

If you wanna wear make up- Wear make up. Nowadays it is completely normal for a metrosexual men to do it and guess what, Metrosexual men are attractive! Most of the 9 and 10 you see are actually 7 and 8s but they just spend time working on their looks so If you wanna get a girl like that take the time and spend some time on your looks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:14 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I wore makeup to decrease the look of some pretty nasty black eyes a couple times, sometimes to hide redness on my face, damn makeup comes in handy sometimes. I don't consider myself metrosexual at all by i'll admit to having used makeup on a few occasions. Use it if you want!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'll admit I put concealer on when I have breakouts. It takes then redness away.. just blend it in more. I've had the problem since high school, tried tons of products and nothing really worked 100%.

Just keep your face as clean as possible to avoid blackheads/pimples to begin with.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:10 pm 
Dedicated Member

what about fake tan????

Post subject: Re: makeup
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
is it ok for guys to wear make up, being honest i have pale oily skin. so i when i get white spots or blackheads they show up badly. so my question is it ok to use products like concealers, oil control powders and bronzers or is it better to stay completely natural
Try to exfoliate your skin regularly. By removing dead skin, your skin will stop suffering from blackheads or white spot. If it didn't work enough, try out lemon juice. Lemon contains vitamin C and acid which can remove dirt and sebum from skin very well. Do it 2 times per week. You can use lemon juice directly to apply to the skin, for about 15 minutes and rinse with clean water. Or you can make a mask with lemon juice, almond oil and glycerin. All raw materials are mixed well and you can rub on the surface of blackheads or the whole faces. Wait 15-20 minutes then rinse off with cool water. This will help not only remove the blackheads quickly, but also lighten dark skin areas. By this way, you just to perform the SPAM once a week. Follow up here for more info: https://authorityremedies.com/home-reme ... lackheads/. Nice to share with you.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
as long as it's improving your look!

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:07 am 
PUA Forum Leader

There was this old PUA from back in the early 2000s, he's dead now, but he would wear makeup. Not just concealer and shit either. He didn't even need that stuff cuz he was young and good looking. He would actually where like eye liner and blush. Wore a lot of costumes and peacocking and had makeup with that also. The girls went crazy over him, because he owned the look he was going for.

The only problem I see with wearing subtle makeup that you aren't flaunting, is that if it smudged or the girl rubbed your face, and she see's its makeup, then it's instant DLV. She'll be like "Why are you wearing girl's makeup?" and try to make you feel like you're gay. I used to do my nails and girls would call me out on that. But then they'll turn around and say they like guys with nice hands. You can't win for losing sometimes I guess.