acne scars

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 17 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Guys, he's asking about acne scars...not acne.

I believe the most and only suitable way to deal with them is via chemical peels and/or laser

Post subject: Re: acne scars
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I had terrible acne, and still get the occational pimple. I still have a lot of scars. I looked them up and found that a lot of times, there aren't scars left, but just discoloration, which usually goes away by itself after a year or two. Weather you can wait that long I don't know, but at least they are not permanent :D . Are those the kind you have?

Post subject: Re: acne scars
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:28 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guy why dont use try to use some natural materials. It is cheaper than making use of medicines. What's more, it has almost no side effects.
You can refer some tips below:
1. Lemon juice

Lemon juice is not only regarded as skin beautification secrets of many women, but also is used to one of the most effective home remedies for acne scars.

Lemon juice contains vitamin C tightening pores. Simultaneously, with the natural anti-microbial effects, the acid in the lemon juice will help the skin reduce inflammation. Lemon also helps you have a lighter skin

Wash your face and wait until it dries. Apply diluted lemon juice to your acne scars for about 15-20 minutes and rinse with water.

Another way is that you dilute lemon juice with unsweetened yogurt and honey into a mixture and rub it on your skin so that it can absorb very well. Doing it 3 times per week will make acne scars dim.

2. Apple Cider

Apple cider is also regarded as one of the best solution for how to get rid of acne scars naturally. Especially, one of its great uses is skin care and acne scar SPAM. Apple cider has light acid exfoliating and removing sebum. Besides, apple cider also contains essential vitamin helping the skin be moist and smooth.

Dilute 1-2 teaspoons of apple cider and use a cotton swab to rub on your scar. If your skin is infected, you can use this substance to wash your face.

3. Carrot Juice

Carrot juice is also one of the home remedies for acne scars that you can make use of instantly. Carrot juice is rich in nutrients, especially potassium. This nutrient prevents dry skin, peeling skin, treating the lesions on the skin and dermatitis. At the same time, there is lots of vitamin A in carrots helping skin regenerate faster

Also using carrot juice every day is also one of great home remedies for acne scars to enhance the vitamins and minerals to the body and supplement nutrients to help your skin recover soon.

Source: Authority Remedies.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:45 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
i have small amounts of acne..not many scars..but i just wanted to say that people with acne tend to be very selfconcous about it. the truth is girls dont care that much about acne. ive seen some hot women with pizza faced guys and ive hu with girls when iv had some nasty breakouts its all the same. its all confidence
To my knowledge there isn't much you can do about acne scars, and girls mostly don't care about it.

Cheers.