24 nonverbal cues to establish your dominence!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 11:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Piece of crap......

The best way for you to be comfortable is to be comfortable in your own skin. Just relax and your inner confidence will come through. These tactics will make you look like a stalker ready to pounce (on what???). Chill and talk you routine.

People are here because they believe they can't relax and/or they believe they have no self confidence. These signs are here to help you realize what you're doing wrong and improve on it. We all know you clicked this link for a reason.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 12:58 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Being comfortable with who you are is the most alpha thing of all.

Sometimes I am giddy...

Sometimes I am animated and excited...

Sometimes I gesture a lot...

Sometimes I speak in long sentences...

Sometimes I don't speak at all...

Sometimes I give a one-or-two word answer, because that's my answer to the question and I don't give a shit how long or short it is...

Sometimes I sit still and don't move at all...

Sometimes I bounce around...

But at ALL TIMES...

I am being MYSELF.

Turns out a lot of people will like you for exactly who you already are....wooooah!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I have to agree with the poster above. Human behavior is human behavior. Be comfortable in yourself and you will be as alpha as you can get.
I do keep my back straight and I dont fiddle with my hands. I do however, have a monotonous voice, I also use long winded and fairly complex sentences when I speak because I love language and playing with words.

Lets not all assume that the guy who stands like he's shat himself, talks in short sharp grunts and doesnt smile much is gonna get the dame just because a man wrote it in a book.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This is dope i agree
smile to reward, be the alpha
You are the prize , not the hunter hahah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Anyone in NYC that can demo/teach some of these body language tips in-person?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:37 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Take up space! This is 100% Alpha. Look at a pride of Lions. The Alpha has huge space of his own. Nobody is allowed in the Alphas radius unless he permits it.

When sitting at the bar: scoot your seat, lean back, spread your arms on the table, lean to the side. Establish your Alpha space where only you allow who comes inside. Most of all: this space is your space! You do not appear to conform to anyone in your Alpha space.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:37 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Please guys don't exaggerate in these things, it's so obvious and makes you look like an insecure 9 year old.
Taking up too much space makes you look like a caveman, not like an alpha. An alpha in modern day society isn't a caveman but a leader, adjusted to the needs of modern women, not apes.

Also learn to smile. I've had to learn it the hard way. Not being able to smile is one of the worst qualities. What I suggest is some kind of smirk or learn to smile in a bit of a mysterious way, but I think smiling, even if it's the wrong way is better than not smiling at all.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:37 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Take up space! This is 100% Alpha. Look at a pride of Lions. The Alpha has huge space of his own. Nobody is allowed in the Alphas radius unless he permits it.

When sitting at the bar: scoot your seat, lean back, spread your arms on the table, lean to the side. Establish your Alpha space where only you allow who comes inside. Most of all: this space is your space! You do not appear to conform to anyone in your Alpha space.

Agreed.

I use to question the effectiveness of this, but it works. Women begin to notice it, and this kind of posture keeps you more relaxed with lower, more calm vocal inflections as well.

Women will eventually start staring at your package (if it's stare-worthy, lol), and begin to gravitate towards you.

Take a look at all the shouty, scrunched-up guys at the bar and their pack of feeble frat boy pals for further evidence.

The other night, I had the good fortune of having extremely raunchy sex with my gf and her friend. They invited me out, asked if I wanted to go to a restaurant with them. I did. I employed this sitting style, and also employed the 30-70% talk ratio rule (which I will use to ramp up attraction), which at this point is mostly natural for me. They were just having a kick ass time talking amongst themselves and occasionally asking me a question and laughing. I was not hyper or talkative, just chill.

We go back to my place, and they're holding hands at the table. I'm leaning back in my kitchen chair, and they ask me to grab my camera for some nice pictures. I do, and about 15 frames in I ask them to kiss, but they refuse and say they want to go bowling.

I don't react at all.

"Oh Arch, we'll come back, maybe, hahhaha".

I say nothing, but I do go bowling with them. Again I employ the "take up space" rule, and don't talk much. When I do it's low key, always positive or teasing.They're having a blast, dancing, drinking. They look at me and play with their hair, adjust their shirts, etc. Then my gf whispers in my ear "she wants you tonight."

After one frame, we pack up without me saying a word. I still don't talk while they chatter away. We get to my place, and they head upstairs, shut the door, and laugh. I don't react. Two minutes later they open it, naked, and then tear my clothes down.

There's something to be said for some of these rules. And when you get good enough, you can feel when it turns from "you chase" to "they chase", and then all you have to do is just show up.

EDIT:

I see a lot of self-proclaimed PUA guys talking away like chatter boxes with women, hovering over them and trying to convince them through canned lines. It's extremely feminine.

A man let's his physique and his demeanor speak for him most of the time.