1st time poster filtering

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Technical Issues & Suggestions

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:50 am 
English Muffin

I see too much of these 1st posters that make a thread, take value then piss off when they have got their answer. Example;

general-questions/this-iod-otherwise-vt193864.html

It's annoying to me. They don't even have the decency to come back and update and say thankyou. Not sure about other people how they feel about that? It's a bit cheeky in my opinion.

My suggestion would be to prevent 1st posters from making threads until their post count is 10-15 posts or something. What do you think?

This will also decline a lot of the oneitus threads from these one poster chodes.

Or...Maybe this will make the forum dead, I dunno

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:32 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

No doubt it's a little bit annoying, but that's people for you.
It's like those IRL fuckers that never talk to you except when they need a favor. And then you don't hear from them again until they need another.

Generally speaking I started to lose my cool a lot quicker with the ever so growing number of onitis infused threads, but I guess we've all been there at some point. Same problem, different people.

Now what really grinds my gears is when guys like basic noob / bartm / Moose195 ask the same exact damn question every other week or so, get proper advice, disregard it and proceed to asking the same shit again after another 7 days have past.
Also dtrak.

But in all seriousness, I think we should create a "Chode's Bible" or "How to not be a genetic disaster with women" or "Never cry yourself to sleep in the fetus position ever again" or "FROM ZERO TO.. NOT SO ZERO ANYMORE" type of central thread which every new member must read. (Name is still debatable)
It should treat problems such as:
- "She's the one, but she doesn't know it yet"
- "Should I vomit my feelings to her even though I never saw 2 square inches of her naked skin"
- "There's no such thing as Afterlife Game"
- "Crammer's exact science (fiction)"
- "Moose's 10 dates, no kiss routine"
- "Virtually every thread basic_noob creates"
- "bartm's I didn't know women don't want to be fat paradox",
- "The legend of redstar"
- "She sucked some guys dick, but says it was an accident"
- "HALP ME GET THE GRL OF MY DREAMS. WE TALKED LIKE ONCE. ON FACEBOOK. 6 YEARS AGO. PLS"
- "that guy dtrak"

Then have an interactive test where you must pass all questions from each topic in order to gain access to posting.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:39 pm 
English Muffin

Pahaha

I am so gonna update this later

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:26 pm 
King Among Mortals

It's kind of like when your buddy asks to borrow your truck. Uses your gas, drinks your beer.

It just goes that way sometimes.

You offer advice as an opinion or recommendation offered as a guide to someone less experienced.

They applied the advice, prospered, and went on fucking up other avenues of their lives. So.

Or sometimes they applied the advice, fucktarded it, were blown out, and blame you. Again. So.

Maybe one time dropping a few coins into a homeless man’s can, only to have him call you a cheap yuppie.

Fuck it. If you were going to miss those coins you wouldn't have tossed them into the dirty fuckers cup in the 1st place.

1000 more times the title of a post will invariably read, "I need advice on asking her out, can you help me?"

And 1000 more times it will be about that ONE special girl. The one that simply does not exist.

And we will continue to give advice based on the real world girls we have banged time and time again.

He will continue to think ...naw this girl is different. He will continue to place her on this pedestal he cannot reach.

A few days later, a month, a year. One of our cocks will be in her, just like the rest of her sisterhood.

So.... Who gives a shit if they use our advice properly or not.

Last edited by Heywood Jablowme on Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I see too much of these 1st posters that make a thread, take value then piss off when they have got their answer. Example;

It's annoying to me. They don't even have the decency to come back and update and say thankyou. Not sure about other people how they feel about that? It's a bit cheeky in my opinion.

My suggestion would be to prevent 1st posters from making threads until their post count is 10-15 posts or something. What do you think?

This will also decline a lot of the oneitus threads from these one poster chodes.

I thought ALPHA males don't seek validation. :P

Though it's really bad, but seriously do you need some one to say Thanks to you in order to give advice?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:51 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
Quote:

Though it's really bad, but seriously do you need some one to say Thanks to you in order to give advice?
Find a quote when I said I am an alpha male? The term makes me cringe. It's called being polite and not taking value. I always thank people that help me.

p.s. You fag.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Find a quote when I said I am an alpha male? The term makes me cringe. It's called being polite and not taking value. I always thank people that help me.

p.s. You fag.
With all due respect Sir, whatever word you choose for yourself, this mentality of yours is extremely needy and value seeking, thus contradicting every other advice you give to fags like me.

ps: Thank You.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:00 pm 
English Muffin

How is it validation seeking? Let's have a massive debate then. I have gave advice on here since I was a noob in 2008. I would also thank the people that helped and give back whenever I could.

Consider yourself in my black book of people that can't get laid.

Oh, you can stop PMing me asking me for advice too.

Bell end.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
How is it validation seeking? Let's have a massive debate then. I have gave advice on here since I was a noob in 2008. I would also thank the people that helped and give back whenever I could.

Consider yourself in my black book of people that can't get laid.

Oh, you can stop PMing me asking me for advice too.

Bell end.
lol. Okay I back off.

You are extremely sensitive sometimes. My point was, if some one doesn't say thank you, it doesn't make you any less respectable nor should you be bothering about this. Its like you are going on the street and giving a dollar to every beggar you see on the road, not that you wait for him to say "Thank You" (or do you?), you just move one. And that act of charity itself makes you happy.

Sorry for the offence and I am thankful for all the advice you've given to me and others.

ps: One time posters should really be dealt with some way.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:16 pm 
English Muffin

Quote:
You are extremely sensitive sometimes.
You come to that conclusion from a post without any tone or emoticon faces? I said it's annoying, but it doesn't exactly ruin my day. However, I do think a homeless person SHOULD say thank you, why shouldn't he/she?

If someone in the cinema is being obnoxiously loud, I would tell them to shut the fuck up/politely tell them to keep the noise down (If they look like trouble ;) )

I don't let people walk all over me like you do.

But this is digressing from the point, I am not expecting a hand written letter to post on my bedroom to impress my friends for validation purposes. Conjecture on your part me thinks. My point is, there is too many one time posters that take value. This thread is suggesting to control that by adding minimum posts before users can make threads, therefore:

- More active
- Less dabblers
- Less oneitus shit
- Better quality forum

= Everyone happy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
You are extremely sensitive sometimes.
You come to that conclusion from a post without any tone or emoticon faces?
Nope. I just googled the meaning of "bell-end". :D
(My vocabulary is not that good. I just speak basic english .............fluently :wink: )
Quote:
But this is digressing from the point, I am not expecting a hand written letter to post on my bedroom to impress my friends for validation purposes. Conjecture on your part me thinks. My point is, there is too many one time posters that take value. This thread is suggesting to control that by adding minimum posts before users can make threads, therefore:

- More active
- Less dabblers
- Less oneitus shit
- Better quality forum

= Everyone happy
Totally agreed.
Which actually reminds me that it would be good if this forum had a "Thanks" feature like a "like" button on fb.(Some other forums have this)
This would save the lazy asses the pain of writing a whole T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U. Not that its copying some one else, but it would be nice to have one.

Ps: You do forget emoticons in your text. I wonder whether it is only me who's misunderstanding the tones or everyone else. Or may be I'm not used to listening dick jokes in English. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:51 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Some form of wikipedia format would be helpful for noobs.

The mods and forum leaders could write it with the mods having the power to redact any nonsense posted.

Eventually it could evolve into a "one stop shop" for the most common noob posts such as AA or onetitus.

Widom of crowds and all that.